Author Topic: Ireland  (Read 1780 times)

john m

Ireland
« on: March 24, 2021, 07:30:35 pm »
Can Kenny win a Game or get a point or even manage a side that can score a goal ?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Ireland
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2021, 08:06:30 pm »
I'm gonna say Yes. Is there a prize?

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2021, 09:11:05 pm »
I thought we'd be hammered 4-0 or more so I'd take 1-1 all day long.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2021, 09:32:44 pm »
I think I serrit after watching Kenny's first game.
I think he'll be the first Irish manager ever to not win a single game.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2021, 10:58:08 pm »
Ah well, at least they got 2 goals, thats 100% more than he has got in his previous 8 matches.
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2021, 11:34:10 pm »
Luxembourg must be frightened having to face us in the wind and rain at the weekend the weather might effect the classical way we play football might neutralise our class players .

Offline Cool Boola

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2021, 12:54:46 am »
Should be a close one...I predict  7-7 score
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

john m

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2021, 09:24:39 am »
Football is Fucked country is fucked Ireland only seems to function well when we have Chancers incharge like Delaney /Charlie/Bertie .Some people think the Celtic Tiger was born with Italia 90 or the Night of Riverdance .We suddenly believed in ourselves .Now if we get a result in Rugby a sport only really played by 9 countries we think we are doing great .Imagine there actually is a chance we might not beat Luxembourg or even Qutar on Wednesday in the friendly nobody wanted .Giving Kenny the job was a bit like asking a fella who trained his Jack Russell not to piss on the floor or jump on the furniture the job of training a Greyhound to win the Derby .Would think every player asks themselves who is this cunt .We need Big Sam or Harry Rednapp somebody that will get players to play for us .You look at that team you realize why Rice and Grealish ran the fuck away .Enda Stevens is the only player in that team that would be certain to get his game in the League of Ireland the rest are piss poor .

Offline Cool Boola

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2021, 10:19:53 am »
You paint that... well
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

john m

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2021, 11:21:21 am »
Mr Boola Irish Soccer isint sport we are useless its entertainment competing with Boyzone or the Corrs to get arses on seats .Interviewing Kenny is like interviewing a Kid with Special needs he is emotionless none of the players have any character even the commentators are bland .Last nights man of the match was substituted .Think about that .The Commentators were they saying Kenny was wrong to substitute him as he was the best player on the Park ?Italia 90 you knew the players and their clubs .I doubt many could tell you what club each of yesterdays players sit on the subs bench for .No Dumphy no Giles no Apre Match all part of the Entertainment .Saddlier yesterday before kickoff said the Keeper in normal times wouldnt be allowed near the pitch .

If the FAI lose the few Euro Champ matches that were to be held in Lansdown the FAI will be fucked for cash .Soccer in Ireland has died a slow death remember when the DDSL was the biggest league in the World .I was talking to Big Dommo once about this and local youth Clubs and Summer Projects .The reason all this Sports and Community stuff died was Garda Vetting .I ran our local Summer project and when Garda Vetting came in for people working with Children a few people approached me I was the Chairman and asked what was the story with Garda Vetting as they had minor convictions for robbing a bike or shoplifting in Woolworths and they did not want the Committee to know ,they were afraid that if they were drinking porter in the pub somebody would start singing "Heres the robbers passing by passing by "So they decided not to volunteer anymore to work with kids so Football and youth Clubs couldnt get the volunteers to run them and simply closed up shop .GAA and Rugby ran from a Clubhouse dont need as many volunteers as your local under 14 C schoolboy Club run from the local pub .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2021, 05:24:16 pm »
I'm not a soccer fan but is there a case for reinstating Mick "undred percent ayerish" McCarthy again?

john m

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2021, 12:14:55 pm »
The real big football issue for tonight will Kenny be wearing a body warmer under his Coat or how many of the Foreign Irish players including the Manager will sing the National Anthem. If Paddy Power were betting I would bet on 4 or less .I wonder how much they pay the DJ for playing the National Anthems on CD or might it be a USB .Will the Quatar team have to isolate in a hotel near the Airport or do we not give a bollox cos its Football and its on RTE .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2021, 02:31:27 pm »
It's all a loada Bolluxembourg! 8)

Offline Cool Boola

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2021, 02:33:56 pm »
Latest News...

six Irish playees injured in warm up.
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2021, 10:36:36 pm »
Does anyone think Kenny looks like Mr. Bean ?

Surely a "Dead Man" walking now, the FAI are going to have to find some money to replace him
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Show Unread Posts