Author Topic: Ireland  (Read 1849 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Ireland
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2021, 07:19:33 pm »
To be fair, sack the manager is a very English reaction. If it wasn't for large Jack Charlton nobody would ever expect "us" to score a goal, never mind win a game.

Offline Cool Boola

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2021, 04:39:49 pm »
Think the match is on RTE1 at Quater past eight?
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2021, 04:46:32 pm »
I see Cools is over the pox anyways!!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2021, 07:41:37 pm »
Think the match is on RTE1 at Quater past eight?
Who's doing the Qataring? 8)

john m

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2021, 03:24:58 am »
Im sitting on the Veranda of Big Dommos new Flat on the ground floor under where his oulones flat is and I ask him for a biro and a piece of note paper and I want to write a Note to the FAI telling them to make Kenny our manager for life .Im looking at the match and cant believe what I am seeing .Not even Big Jackie Charlton ever got near to this moment .Ireland are beating the Host Nation of the World Cup  we never beat Mexico,Brazil,England,Uruguay ,Germany in a world cup  when they were hosting but here we are on the cusp of international soccer immortality we are beating the host nation of the World Cup .Its half time the mighty men have been motivated by Kenny .Big Dommo searches the room for writing paper and returns three minutes into the second half he asks what do you want the paper for ?I say to wipe me arse .Imagine I thought we might actually be going to win a match ?Dont think they could play worse with Mick from Cork or Dr Leo managing them .

Offline Cool Boola

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2021, 10:45:42 am »
We will have to wait till we play Abbercouldnt give a damn afore we get the win !! rofl
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2021, 01:05:05 pm »
Im sitting on the Veranda of Big Dommos new Flat on the ground floor under where his oulones flat is and I ask him for a biro and a piece of note paper and I want to write a Note to the FAI telling them to make Kenny our manager for life .Im looking at the match and cant believe what I am seeing .Not even Big Jackie Charlton ever got near to this moment .Ireland are beating the Host Nation of the World Cup  we never beat Mexico,Brazil,England,Uruguay ,Germany in a world cup  when they were hosting but here we are on the cusp of international soccer immortality we are beating the host nation of the World Cup .Its half time the mighty men have been motivated by Kenny .Big Dommo searches the room for writing paper and returns three minutes into the second half he asks what do you want the paper for ?I say to wipe me arse .Imagine I thought we might actually be going to win a match ?Dont think they could play worse with Mick from Cork or Dr Leo managing them .
Or Roy from Cork, or Brian Kerr from Dublin, or Steve from Dundalk, or Mick from Yorkshire.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2021, 09:21:54 pm »
League of Ireland players not good enough for the Irish Team so why have we got a League of Ireland Manager
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Cool Boola

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2021, 02:49:05 am »
..................Blonde woman had a three-way with Pepe and Messi.... 9 months later she had a baby boy but didn't know who the father was so she named him Pepsi. ::fuck ::fuck ::fuck
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2021, 12:49:26 am »
..................Blonde woman had a three-way with Pepe and Messi.... 9 months later she had a baby boy but didn't know who the father was so she named him Pepsi. ::fuck ::fuck ::fuck
Messi came on her face.

Show Unread Posts