Author Topic: Ship Jacknifes in Suez Canal  (Read 964 times)

john m

Ship Jacknifes in Suez Canal
« on: March 25, 2021, 10:56:50 am »
Anybody smelling a Rat .The Chinaman uses the Canal to export cheap plastic shite into Europe now its blocked by a Jack Knifed Ship .Oil prices going up because they use the Suez Canal to transport Oil .Somebody is taking the We We .

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Ship Jacknifes in Suez Canal
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 11:25:58 am »
Not really John.

john m

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2021, 11:45:52 am »
Read an article said 40 mile an hour wind blew it off course .That wouldnt be strong enough to blow a drunk cyclist under a bus .Probably the Yanks letting Mr Woo know they can fuck up their trade by doing nothing that they can be blamed on bit like Bat Poison we know you did it but cant prove it .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2021, 11:50:50 am »
Anybody smelling a Rat .The Chinaman uses the Canal to export cheap plastic shite into Europe now its blocked by a Jack Knifed Ship .Oil prices going up because they use the Suez Canal to transport Oil .Somebody is taking the We We .
Oil prices went up by 2% so those of you who dabble in the markets did well. It's an ill wind...and all that!

john m

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2021, 12:06:43 pm »
Democrats the Party of War are back in the White House .This is the old Rule Britania opening Gambit .He who rules the waves runs the trade .40 mile an hour winds blew it off course .FFS I cycled me bike in 40 mile an hour headwinds up Emmett Road Hill with a cylender of Kosangas on the carrier and I was only 9 and a half going on 10.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2021, 12:22:44 pm »
Democrats the Party of War are back in the White House .This is the old Rule Britania opening Gambit .He who rules the waves runs the trade .40 mile an hour winds blew it off course .FFS I cycled me bike in 40 mile an hour headwinds up Emmett Road Hill with a cylender of Kosangas on the carrier and I was only 9 and a half going on 10.
A gentle zephyr would blow a ship that size and shape off course. Its broad flat side would act as a gigantic sail.

Now imagine your current size and shape, added to that, a cylinder of LPG, being broadsided by a 40 mph wind. 8)

john m

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2021, 12:29:10 pm »
A gentle zephyr would blow a ship that size and shape off course. Its broad flat side would act as a gigantic sail.

Now imagine your current size and shape, added to that, a cylinder of LPG, being broadsided by a 40 mph wind. 8)

I wouldnt fit in rickshaw never mind a Bike .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2021, 12:32:19 pm »

I wouldnt fit in rickshaw never mind a Bike .
People seeing you cycle a bike with a cylinder of LPG on the back would think "Ah f**k, another ECO bike wanker!! 8)

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2021, 12:55:21 pm »
Enough of the Eco SB!! lol

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2021, 01:20:31 pm »
Enough of the Eco SB!! lol
Icarus on a bike! 8)

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2021, 04:46:07 pm »
120,000 died  digging that canal .....back in the day wen ethnic cleaning was perfected to an art form

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2021, 05:32:00 pm »

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2021, 05:35:48 pm »
I love reading the comments on the Journal with the gobshites sayin "can the Journal not see it's called Evergreen...not Ever Given!!"

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2021, 08:14:24 pm »
I love reading the comments on the Journal with the gobshites sayin "can the Journal not see it's called Evergreen...not Ever Given!!"
The journal, a redtop for the digital era.

Show Unread Posts