Author Topic: Unwelcome return  (Read 1125 times)

john m

Unwelcome return
« on: April 11, 2021, 11:54:01 am »
Special forces soldiers have been deployed undercover in Northern Ireland.

At least eight of the covert unit have been sent to work with MI5 for the first time in four years as protests and violence escalate.

The move follows clashes in which dozens of officers were injured as stones, petrol bombs and fireworks were hurled by gangs of youths on Belfast’s nationalist Springfield Road.

MI5 and military intelligence officials fear that the riots, which have spread across the country, could spark a return of deadly paramilitary attacks.

A Special Reconnaissance Regiment team will help co-ordinate intelligence operations and attempt to identify the ringleaders behind the violence.

NOW WHO WAS IT SAID BRITISH TROOPS ORDERED ON TO THE STREETS OF BRITAIN TO SHOOT BRITISH CITIZENS .

Are the Orders the same as the last time Murder Catholics only (The move follows clashes in which dozens of officers were injured as stones, petrol bombs and fireworks were hurled by gangs of youths on Belfast’s nationalist Springfield Road.) Not ordered in when young Prods were playing firebomb your neighbour .
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 12:00:19 pm by john m »

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
Re: Unwelcome return
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2021, 12:18:26 pm »
As long as it's a British problem....... Builde a Fukin wall... A big one.....
Anyone talking bout a united Ireland needs Ther head examined.... Imagine wanting to adopt 1million retarded Scottish apes everyone them a psychopath.......
Fuk off ou o that

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2021, 12:59:13 pm »
Not sure why they are unwelcome, something needs to be done about the rioting up there. You cant just leave them at it.

john m

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2021, 01:04:01 pm »
Occi its like a polar flip .The young Prods feel they are being victimised unlike 1969 when Young Catholics felt they were the victims but some things remain differently the same with British troops ordered back onto the streets .I remember talking to Martin Mc Guinness one year when the SF ard feish was held in the new Community Center in Ballyfermot and saying to him nothing has changed in the North except the economy .Lockdown and Brexit will wipe out jobs so Billy and Paddy will need to amuse themselves and drum up a bit of a protection racket to fund their Sky TV package and Snakebite and cheap smuggled Ukrainian Smokes .When this Cough is over and Unemployed from Cabra and between jobs from Clondalkin realize Manueal from Mexico or Pedro from Panama is now doing the job he use to do for half the pay and he is back to spending the week looking forward to dole day not sure we wont see the same violence break out down here .The big experiment in Britain is going to release the Lab Rats tomorrow to go back to the Gargler and get a blue rinse .Occi there are so many contradictions backtracking underhanded fucking about I think people want change and if Violence is needed for change then It will be so .We saw it in the USA when they attacked their Dail and here is the bit that will upset you Occi the Revolution will be led by women in the belief that men wont shoot them .

john m

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2021, 01:08:47 pm »
Not sure why they are unwelcome, something needs to be done about the rioting up there. You cant just leave them at it.

Do you remember your Irish History .British Soldiers came to the North in 1969 to defend the people they later murdered .Pouring Soldiers into the mix is not going to help .Message just gone out loud and clear if you want more armed british troops in Britain then keep on Rioting .After Brexit and Backstop a few more Barracks in Belfast might give young Loyalists a sense of security and belonging to Britain .Cant see this ending well based on past form .

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2021, 01:25:19 pm »
Johnny that kip can't be fixed.... Its a sick part of the world populated by inbred sociopaths wit all the iq  of turnips....
As long nó as ingeland and Europe pump trillions into that zoo I'm happy..... But I don't want my kids having to..... Wer nót living in develeras Ireland anymore singing a nation once again an playing the wolftones on full blast an all that garbage.. The real invaders of this country is big foreign business and we don't own this country anymore and the people are being owned an Ther country taken from them.....
Them chimpanzees up north are animals incapable of commerce or manufacturing or enterprise.... They are a liability the sam. As if we adopted a million baboons....
Build a wall

john m

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2021, 01:38:43 pm »
Johnny that kip can't be fixed.... Its a sick part of the world populated by inbred sociopaths wit all the iq  of turnips....
As long nó as ingeland and Europe pump trillions into that zoo I'm happy..... But I don't want my kids having to..... Wer nót living in develeras Ireland anymore singing a nation once again an playing the wolftones on full blast an all that garbage.. The real invaders of this country is big foreign business and we don't own this country anymore and the people are being owned an Ther country taken from them.....
Them chimpanzees up north are animals incapable of commerce or manufacturing or enterprise.... They are a liability the sam. As if we adopted a million baboons....
Build a wall

Occi I have said it loads of times there wont be a United Ireland in my lifetime or possibly my childrens childrens lifetimes .But there is an interesting dynamic to be observed in the North when people feel disconnected look at the shite going on down here now if you know the right people you can get the needle if you run the right business you can work away .The industry with the worst record of Virus was Meat packers they are still open but Pennys who had no infections are closed .Two Irish Girls interned in a Covid Goulag and a Jewish girl is Detained not Quarintined Detained .Black lads being shot dead by Garda .Reads like a script from a 1937 Fritz Lang movie .

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2021, 02:17:41 pm »
Build a wall

Occi I have said it loads of times there wont be a United Ireland in my lifetime or possibly my childrens childrens lifetimes .But there is an interesting dynamic to be observed in the North when people feel disconnected look at the shite going on down here now if you know the right people you can get the needle if you run the right business you can work away .The industry with the worst record of Virus was Meat packers they are still open but Pennys who had no infections are closed .Two Irish Girls interned in a Covid Goulag and a Jewish girl is Detained not Quarintined Detained .Black lads being shot dead by Garda .Reads like a script from a 1937 Fritz Lang movie .
Black lad Johnny... Singular...... For the moment but no doubt we'll follow the trend all over the rest of the world and start shootin them.... Ther never tell ya that more blacks are shot by black police men in America than by white ones.... Its a fact that doesn't sit well wit the black lives matter industry an is best brushed under the carpets.....
Poor cnuts

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2021, 03:44:47 pm »

Do you remember your Irish History .British Soldiers came to the North in 1969 to defend the people they later murdered .Pouring Soldiers into the mix is not going to help .Message just gone out loud and clear if you want more armed british troops in Britain then keep on Rioting .After Brexit and Backstop a few more Barracks in Belfast might give young Loyalists a sense of security and belonging to Britain .Cant see this ending well based on past form .

As long as it doesn't effect us in the south. They should drop a bomb on that kip. hopefully there is never a united Ireland. They are different up there, and that goes for the nationalists as well.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2021, 03:48:13 pm »
Imagine being gifted all that bigotry and shoulder chips!!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2021, 03:49:03 pm »

As long as it doesn't effect us in the south. They should drop a bomb on that kip. hopefully there is never a united Ireland. They are different up there, and that goes for the nationalists as well.
+1.

Offline Cool Boola

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2021, 01:57:50 am »
North Iron....made from Girders
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2021, 08:07:13 pm »
If you believe MI5/6 haven't bothered with (Northern) Ireland for the last 4 years you want your head examined, erm...

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2021, 08:09:10 pm »
If you believe MI5/6 haven't bothered with (Northern) Ireland for the last 4 years you want your head examined, erm...

And until it's proved otherwise, it's still the U.K. So the lads/lassies are quite at home.

Show Unread Posts