Author Topic: The End of the World (football)  (Read 1744 times)

john m

Re: The End of the World (football)
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2021, 12:24:10 pm »
How many of those six teams are British Owned ,Utd American, City Arab , Liverpool American, Arsenal American, Chelsea Russian,Spurs ? . How things have Changed in the 1970s you looked forward to the World Cup to see the best players .Now you can see them every week .I wonder what the Bayern Fans will think when they have to pay Big Coin to go to a Game they can watch Byern in the Bundas League for 25 Euro .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2021, 01:23:10 pm »
Was the Kinahan cartel mentioned?

john m

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2021, 01:34:24 pm »

I wonder could Connor Mc Gregors next fight be against Mourinio winner takes on the winner of Masterchef .Will the EU decide that non EU players will be refused work visas as the new league will not have a home league for players to qualify for work visas ? If the FA fuck out the Septic Six then what Country  are their players employed in ?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2021, 01:49:21 pm »

I wonder could Connor Mc Gregors next fight be against Mourinio winner takes on the winner of Masterchef .Will the EU decide that non EU players will be refused work visas as the new league will not have a home league for players to qualify for work visas ? If the FA fuck out the Septic Six then what Country  are their players employed in ?
Boxing became a circus with Don King. MMA/UFC takes it to a new level of embarrassment. Soccer or sport is just a form of advertising platform. The players are mercenaries, but most of all mobile billboards.

The sports section of my newspaper is only used for creating a draught on my open fire...then burnt. 8)

john m

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2021, 02:13:33 pm »
Sport is Fucked at Professional level .In the 70s you knew who the heavyweight champ was now there are loads so Sylvester Stalone invented one his films were as real as some of the fights .Even Football no personalities imagine Becham ,Messi ,Ronaldo are considered Personalities we know fuck all about them .If Georgie gave some Bird one she became a Celebrity .Todays Snooker players with the exception of Ronnie the rest are Plastercine dummies .Even the Dubs Players are not allowed give interviews without permission fro HQ .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2021, 02:24:38 pm »
Sport is fukked.Good to know Erm I don't really care about it.Glad is gonna be gone now.

Online Bob Shillin

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2021, 02:31:52 pm »
How many of those six teams are British Owned ,Utd American, City Arab , Liverpool American, Arsenal American, Chelsea Russian,Spurs ? . How things have Changed in the 1970s you looked forward to the World Cup to see the best players .Now you can see them every week .I wonder what the Bayern Fans will think when they have to pay Big Coin to go to a Game they can watch Byern in the Bundas League for 25 Euro .
Dundalk, American.
"The sword of time will pierce our skins,
 it doesn't hurt when it begins,
 but as it works its' way on in
the pain gets stronger,
watch it grin.."

john m

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2021, 02:42:51 pm »
Dundalk, American.

Might be a good move if the Super league goes ahead then the existing Euro league will still need teams .Looking at the amount of sport on telly without fans .The team owners learned they dont need to give a fuck about fans they can still sell the product .If you are interested in a career in Sports you might consider becoming a Cameraman .Most golfers have never attended a tournament they watch on telly .The fans are only needed for atmosphere .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2021, 08:39:56 pm »
If only my computer could block sport and entertainment I'd be a happy man.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2021, 10:58:43 pm »
Who would you rather watch ?

Man Utd v Brighton

or

Man Utd v Barcelona
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2021, 11:15:20 pm »

Man Utd v Brighton

or

Man Utd v Barcelona

Bare knuckle traveller fightin with shout outs between rounds!!

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2021, 08:11:42 am »
Its a sign of the times , suppose its a bit like the Taxi game and FN taking control of it or the fast food industry going to be taken over by Just Eat and deliveroo.
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2021, 08:28:46 am »
Great to see a top club like Spurs in that League .The last time they won the League most of us were not born .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2021, 02:13:25 pm »

Man Utd v Brighton

or

Man Utd v Barcelona

Bare knuckle traveller fightin with shout outs between rounds!!

Uphill skateboarding.

UFC wrestling in Slo Mo overdubbed with Whitney Houston's "I will always love you".

Russian faceslapping with girly voices:
8)

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2021, 08:40:27 pm »
I don't understand this bollocks.
They're proposing that man utd and liverpool etc. leave the premier league permanently and start a new international league or is it like another type of champions league tournament?

Show Unread Posts