Author Topic: DCC propose 30km throughout Dublin -  (Read 1633 times)

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
Re: DCC propose 30km throughout Dublin -
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2021, 09:33:23 am »
Think about it .Your working 2 days a week in the office no where to park and a turd of the road is bike a turd of the road is private cars and a third of the road is professional bus and taxi drivers .40 grands worth of car at home that you are paying tax on but cant use .Your to posh to sit with the plebs on the bus or the Scum that use the LUAS .It could be a game changer for the industry .Look around the Google Ghetto not to many of the IT crowd waste time and coin on owning a car paying to park .Talking to a fare today my first this year saying how will you get from Terenure to the Rotunda when College Green and Dame Street are closed off .Jervis Street will be a rolling road block so as long as a taxi can turn left off the Quays up O Connell and cars are blocked on O Connell we will be quids in .
you can buy a scutter now for a few euros thall get yu across the city faster than any bus or taxi an it's cost next to zero an yu can cut across Stephens green, drving on the path, an up one way street an break the traffic lights an anyway anyone who can afford a taxi nowadays means you in a good job an working from home anyway............
....... Im thinking of invent a scutter with a pizza box on the back an join up deliveroo.... Have 2 them scutters.... One charging while the other one be flying up an down past the Arabs an indians out fox them.... Octavia1 the fastest pizza delivery man in the West.......

« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 09:48:05 am by Octavia1 »

john m

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2021, 10:07:06 am »
Think about it .Your working 2 days a week in the office no where to park and a turd of the road is bike a turd of the road is private cars and a third of the road is professional bus and taxi drivers .40 grands worth of car at home that you are paying tax on but cant use .Your to posh to sit with the plebs on the bus or the Scum that use the LUAS .It could be a game changer for the industry .Look around the Google Ghetto not to many of the IT crowd waste time and coin on owning a car paying to park .Talking to a fare today my first this year saying how will you get from Terenure to the Rotunda when College Green and Dame Street are closed off .Jervis Street will be a rolling road block so as long as a taxi can turn left off the Quays up O Connell and cars are blocked on O Connell we will be quids in .
you can buy a scutter now for a few euros thall get yu across the city faster than any bus or taxi an it's cost next to zero an yu can cut across Stephens green, drving on the path, an up one way street an break the traffic lights an anyway anyone who can afford a taxi nowadays means you in a good job an working from home anyway............
....... Im thinking of invent a scutter with a pizza box on the back an join up deliveroo.... Have 2 them scutters.... One charging while the other one be flying up an down past the Arabs an indians out fox them.... Octavia1 the fastest pizza delivery man in the West.......

Good Man Occi adapting but Mo and Mr Sing will be replaced by the cheaper delivery Drone .Which the Greens or Gretta or Attenboro have never said will knock down Birds in the sky like cars knock down people .Is this your answer to the question WHY AM I HERE is your answer to own two scooters .Seriously WHY ARE YOU HERE on this planet in this place at this time in History .My Covid Gap Year has been spent reading listening trying to answer that question .and I know my WHY .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2021, 11:59:42 am »
The whole think is going to hell...where will it end? ::fds

Mr Boola we are Going Back to the Future .1970  Dublin tenements we are building new ones .They are called Apartments or Co living spaces .1960 People cycled or walked most people did not have cars .1900 Dublin had Electric Trams .After the China Chill is gone so will a lot of FREEDOMS as Dr Leo calls them .Remember where you read this the New Slogan wont be We are all in it togeather it will be RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITY .We will be told if we want our Rights we must be Responsible .Things like the Vaccine Passport if we want to enjoy our Right to Travel .Shared Mobility like rent a bike or Scooter or Go Car or rideshare or Taxi instead of Vehicle ownership .Even Home ownership could become a thing of the past over the next 50 years .With lifetime rental in the same community .Build big estates as in blocks of appartments with one ,Two ,Three ,Four bed roomed apartments .You get married first you get a one bed have a kid move to a two bed in the same complex have more kids move to a three or four bed then as the kids move out they move you back down to a different appartment in the same complex that meets your needs so you live all your life in the Blue Bell Complex or the Cabra Complex .

This might sound far fetched but look at the last year .People were told not to leave their homes or area work from home .We ordered  in food and Drink ordered to wear masks get needled and most of us agreed because we were told that Big Brother is looking after us .Read Orwell Animal Farm all Animals are Equal unless you know somebody that can help you jump the que .Read 1984 Big Brother .

The story takes place in an imagined future, the year 1984, when much of the world has fallen victim to perpetual war, omnipresent government surveillance, historical negationism, and propaganda. Great Britain, known as Airstrip One, has become a province of a totalitarian superstate named Oceania that is ruled by the Party who employ the Thought Police to persecute individuality and independent thinking.[5] Big Brother, the leader of the Party, enjoys an intense cult of personality despite the fact that he may not even exist. The protagonist, Winston Smith, is a diligent and skillful rank-and-file worker and Outer Party member who secretly hates the Party and dreams of rebellion. He enters into a forbidden relationship with a colleague, Julia, and starts to remember what life was like before the Party came to power.

Nineteen Eighty-Four has become a classic literary example of political and dystopian fiction. It also popularised the term "Orwellian" as an adjective, with many terms used in the novel entering common usage, including "Big Brother", "doublethink", "Thought Police", "thoughtcrime", "Newspeak", "memory hole", "2 + 2 = 5", "proles", "Two Minutes Hate", "telescreen", and "Room 101". Time included it on its 100 best English-language novels from 1923 to 2005.[6] It was placed on the Modern Library's 100 Best Novels, reaching No. 13 on the editors' list and No. 6 on the readers' list.[7] In 2003, the novel was listed at No. 8 on The Big Read survey by the BBC.[8] Parallels have been drawn between the novel's subject matter and real life instances of totalitarianism, mass surveillance, and violations of freedom of expression among other themes.

Mr Boola The Thought Police and the Benevolent Government appear every evening on the Telescreen with todays score how many Dead and how many saved .Then the Benevolent Government tell us that they will mind us with vaccines and Puppy Dole and all we need to do is follow instructions .I asked the most Important question that has ever been asked in another tread and none of you ever answered it .WHY ARE YOU HERE .Its not the Christian version we are here to recreate .If that was true then people would be wiped out if they couldnt reproduce bit like wiping out old people gone past their breeding age .You want to know where will it all end ?Just answer the Question WHY AM I HERE .Of all the places planets Galaxies WHY AM I HERE .I know the answer to my why .

Mr Boola when Apple launched the Apple Mac Computer before the Phone and the App Store the Television Advert was based on Orwells 1984 .Jobs was so certain we wouldnt put two and two togeather without it adding up to five    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtvjbmoDx-I    Mr Boola if you havent already watched or read 1984 or Animal Farm treat yourself  and see if you can ever answer the Question .WHY AM I HERE .

You managed to migrate an existential question from one thread to another.

Here's your answer

"Why am I here?"

Mrs. Erm is at the end of her tether, if I wasn't in the boxroom she'd gut me like a fish.  8)

john m

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2021, 12:35:35 pm »
Dropping a lad to work this morning out in Leixlip .he wont take the vaccine and fuck them and the vaccine passport .He was wearing a High Vis jacket .Fire resistant trousers ,steel toe cap boots a plastic helmet eye glasses ear protectors and had to clock in ,nobody is going to tell him what to do .Then he points out a truck carrying fabricated steel trusses and at the front and rear of the trailer there is an upright with a canvas strip and fixed to that is a life line and a harness .Nobody is allowed on to the trailer until they are harnessed up in case they fall .Think we have gotten to the point where people like rules saves them making decisions .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2021, 02:52:58 pm »
.Once again taxi drivers dumb as fuck .We should be looking for bus lanes ,Cycle lanes ,one way streets .No on street parking .30Km an hour speed limits .WONDERFULL we are paid by the KM or Time .Not to many fares so whats the hurry .Frustrate the fuck out of Dymphna with her 2019 Audi that her drug dealing Fella is paying for and Giddion Proudmember who is paying Benifit in Kind for his company car that dosent move in traffic .Try driving down the Quays one bus lane one traffic lane one lane for cabbages on bikes who will all be in taxis when it rains .What do we want .Most of you are to dumb to know the fucking answer .

Not sure how you've got to that end, erm? The majority of men on here have expressed support for 30 kilo/hour zones up above in Dublin while noting the need for enforcement. Drivers self-appointed representatives and company bosses have been to the fore in demanding safer, healthier, environmentally friendlier transport options for commuters. Al least 31% of drivers currently working are even using their vehicles to promote firms that have invested in providing alternatives in the form of (electric) scooters and such like.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2021, 02:53:52 pm »

Hell.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2021, 04:20:59 pm »

Hell.

Hell is other people.

Sarteism is lowest form of wit 8)

Offline mkahawani

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2021, 12:27:11 pm »
Merrion row is to be pedestrianised in the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2021, 05:26:28 pm »
Makes sense, there must be three or four restaurants/bars on that tiny stretch.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2021, 08:30:40 pm »
Good luck trying to keep your car at 18 MPH for your whole shift lads  lol

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2021, 09:37:22 pm »
Piece of piss for professional drivers but there'll be no enforcement to get rid of the illegals who can't or won't obey the law.

Show Unread Posts