Author Topic: Anybody Know where I can Get a Zimbabwe Passport  (Read 1410 times)

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
Re: Anybody Know where I can Get a Zimbabwe Passport
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2021, 01:47:46 pm »
The owlone next doors across the hall says she can't sleep with the 2 Russian homosexuals retards living upstairs at it all the time..... Hé pussey is terrified...she's says the HSE is paying for everything on account of the 2 them wer considered refugees on account of givin it to yur boyfriend Up the hooper shutter is illegal in Ther 3rd world dump of a kip shit hole they came from an they oppressed ..... Not  her words.... Shé doesn't curse or antin she's too nice for her own good  .... Anyway wer getting all these rejects cause they hear in Ireland that we love  to take in rejects from all over the world an give them a free gaff an health care an everything they want cause wer all lovely an the doo gooders are racked wit guilt an set up charities an the ceo gets half a million a year an a pension fund of 10million an if yu say antin they call yu a racist an a bigot an a homyphobby an yur a cnut so yu shut up.... ...... An If yur one these rejects an yu  have a baby an it's born wit a few sandwiches short of a picnic yu get 25 million.... Wer as in afrika yu just leave it outside the grass hut an the hyenas take care of it for ya.....
.... The land of saints an scholars..... Lovely we are very nice
An wen we go to football matches in Italy wer real nice an everyone thinks wer great crack an we don't be messin like them English cnuts..... Wer lovely so we are.... Welcome to Ireland..... The land of stupit dopey Fukin eegjits

john m

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2021, 02:34:07 pm »
Hal back in the day Noreen Shevlin from the flats would shove her hand down the front of your Wranglers and give you a little tiddle I knew her through her brother I sold him four Pigeons for 2 bob I spent the money on a few No 6 and an Ice pop .Three weeks later those four birds were back in me loft .All you had to give her was a smoke for two smokes you could feel her diddy while she messed with your denims .I wonder will those African Beauties accept Occies Crypto Coin .

It took yur pigeons 4 weeks to find Ther way back from the flats?  ???
An yu taut yu wer pulling a fast one Johnny  rofl

Fella in the flats would keep them in for a week or three to get them use to the lost I would tell him to and to feed them well but they would always fly back to me .Looking well fed and then I could sell them again .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2021, 09:36:02 pm »
Try Chinatown... or Zimbabwe.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2021, 11:25:57 pm »
Try Chinatown... or Zimbabwe.
Hand this in and wait for your change:

8)

Show Unread Posts