Author Topic: Capel/Parliament Streets closed weekend nights for 6 weeks  (Read 844 times)

Offline Belker

Re: Capel/Parliament Streets closed weekend nights for 6 weeks
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2021, 07:41:50 am »
...... What happens if your eating Curry Chips and drinking Carlsberg in the middle of the Road and an Ambulance or Fire Brigade needs to use that street .
Yiz move outta de way !

Online john m

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2021, 08:35:41 am »
...... What happens if your eating Curry Chips and drinking Carlsberg in the middle of the Road and an Ambulance or Fire Brigade needs to use that street .
Yiz move outta de way !

But what about health and safety Ken .You know the sort of stuff .Yellow jackets ,facemasks disinfectant for hands Terrorists in trucks see France ,London ,Canada you know the sort of thing Hino fodder .Will there be any sort of bollards placed to prevent accidents ?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2021, 11:18:38 am »
John....have ye thought about leaving the emerald isle for sunnier climes?

Online john m

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2021, 11:25:21 am »
John....have ye thought about leaving the emerald isle for sunnier climes?

YES but need to stay here as I dont have funds and not sure when I get to pension age under the new rules if I will get Contributory or Non Contributort Pension or a bit of both .You must be resident in Ireland to claim Irish Non Contributory pension .If I was younger I would be looking at emigrating after I complete my education .I did Germany and England in the 80s .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2021, 11:30:52 am »
Get the missus on board,sell the gaff and fuk off and stop being such a negative nelly.

Online john m

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2021, 11:46:24 am »
Get the missus on board,sell the gaff and fuk off and stop being such a negative nelly.

Its not negative its realism .I havent been wrong so far !A government that thinks selling pints in the rain is great progress ..The Digital Green Cert proposal has been passed by the European Parliament.

It will allow for travel across the bloc and was voted on by MEPs yesterday with the results revealed this morning.

The cert, will be officially implemented on July 1 and is due to be introduced in Ireland on July 19.

The pass will show if a passenger has been vaccinated, tested negative for Covid, or has recovered from the virus.

It will be available as a paper or digital pass and will include a QR code to secure people's data.

SHEEPLE HAL Somebody I dont know havent voted for is now saying if I take my medicin he can let me travel .Nurse Ratchet would be so proud to run this Cuckoos Nest .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2021, 12:02:14 pm »
It's like people from Drogheda complaining on Facefuk that they had to go to the Helix for their vaccine......i got mine last Monday,wife got hers on Tues....we were happy to get it and not complain that we were getting done on different days but i know people were turning up and chancing their arm.

Online john m

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2021, 12:15:45 pm »
It's like people from Drogheda complaining on Facefuk that they had to go to the Helix for their vaccine......i got mine last Monday,wife got hers on Tues....we were happy to get it and not complain that we were getting done on different days but i know people were turning up and chancing their arm.

There is another example of fuckology like blocking streets for sandwich eaters .Why should the population on North East Leinster and Louth have to travel to Dublin for a needle .We have a hugely divided Society more divided than when Roy left Saipan .Even the Pandemic payments treated people differently .I dont know what but something has to give people are fucking pissed off .I see in America home of the brave and leaders of the Free World they are offering Free Gargle and Hash to people who get needled and in texas you can go into a raffle for a Gun .

Online mercenary for hire

Online silverbullet

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2021, 12:29:59 pm »

There is another example of fuckology like blocking streets for sandwich eaters .Why should the population on North East Leinster and Louth have to travel to Dublin for a needle .We have a hugely divided Society more divided than when Roy left Saipan .Even the Pandemic payments treated people differently .I dont know what but something has to give people are fucking pissed off .I see in America home of the brave and leaders of the Free World they are offering Free Gargle and Hash to people who get needled and in texas you can go into a raffle for a Gun .
It appears the Texans listened to your outbursts regarding gun acquisition. I think the first one was Grassy Noel!! 8)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2021, 05:44:37 pm »
You're bang on, Justin. Nobody gives a fuck about taxis. How can we protest for subsidies to get more men back to work because there's no work with councils generating work. Bleedin' mad it is. We (well, not me - you, other drivers, self-appointed drivers' representatives and taxi company bosses) told them we're not suited to the new normal so where's the alternatives for commuters. Surely regulation of rickshaws (promised by Shane Ross), regulation of eCycles, regulation of eScooters, promotion of cycling/walking/scootering/etc should come ahead of any attempt to stimulate business in our towns and cities.

Online silverbullet

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2021, 08:39:56 pm »
You're bang on, Justin. Nobody gives a fuck about taxis. How can we protest for subsidies to get more men back to work because there's no work with councils generating work. Bleedin' mad it is. We (well, not me - you, other drivers, self-appointed drivers' representatives and taxi company bosses) told them we're not suited to the new normal so where's the alternatives for commuters. Surely regulation of rickshaws (promised by Shane Ross), regulation of eCycles, regulation of eScooters, promotion of cycling/walking/scootering/etc should come ahead of any attempt to stimulate business in our towns and cities.
A few marbles in the cycle lanes could change the vista.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2021, 10:24:57 pm »
If a sea-gull shites on your grub while your eating out doors do you have to pay for the meal ?
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Online silverbullet

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2021, 11:39:47 pm »
If a sea-gull shites on your grub while your eating out doors do you have to pay for the meal ?
The difference between Northsiders and Southsiders is that Northsiders pay for their food before they eat it. 8)

Show Unread Posts