Author Topic: Crawley Gardai take on Elec Scooters.  (Read 759 times)

Offline Belker

Re: Crawley Gardai take on Elec Scooters.
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2021, 06:21:36 am »
...... I doubt most of you are History Buffs but if you read the History of Natzi Germany in the 1930 and look at todays Ireland there are a lot of similarities .We have Storm Troopers you saw them this weekend jumping on Taxis ,If you watched the Videos did you ........
What a pile of shite. Managing to associate e-scutters with Nazi Germany!!  rofl lol rofl
Godwin's law (or rule) of Nazi analogies, is an Internet adage asserting that as an online discussion grows longer (regardless of topic or scope), the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Adolf Hitler becomes more likely.

Promulgated by the American attorney and author Mike Godwin in 1990, Godwin's law originally referred specifically to Usenet newsgroup discussions. He stated that he introduced Godwin's law in 1990 as an experiment in memetics. It is now applied to any threaded online discussion, such as Internet forums, chat rooms, and comment threads, as well as to speeches, articles, and other rhetoric where reductio ad Hitlerum occurs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Offline Belker

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2021, 06:37:16 am »
...... I doubt most of you are History Buffs but if you read the History of Natzi Germany in the 1930 and look at todays Ireland there are a lot of similarities .We have Storm Troopers you saw them this weekend jumping on Taxis ,If you watched the Videos did you notice any just one Garda in any of them .....
Fer me personally I don't see the similarities, we had a few kids jumping on cars last weekend, the nazi's murdered 6 million people. Where de Fook are the similarities ??

Online john m

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2021, 08:38:19 am »
...... I doubt most of you are History Buffs but if you read the History of Natzi Germany in the 1930 and look at todays Ireland there are a lot of similarities .We have Storm Troopers you saw them this weekend jumping on Taxis ,If you watched the Videos did you notice any just one Garda in any of them .....
Fer me personally I don't see the similarities, we had a few kids jumping on cars last weekend, the nazi's murdered 6 million people. Where de Fook are the similarities ??

History not your thing Ken Hitler started out with the Hitler Youth .The young are most impressionable they think they are hard done by because they dont have what their parents worked a lifetime to achieve .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2021, 11:16:27 am »
worked

There ye have it John!!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2021, 12:22:38 pm »
You semi literate moron .Read the thing then try to understand .Irish society is failing has been since the 80 when one man proved you can be bought and the whole of Society suffers .If Gregory had not of sold his vote to Charlie then Charlie would of been out Probably Collie or O Malley would of been Taoiseach .What difference could that of made to Irish Society .

Look at what happened here this weekend the state was challenged by groups of youths .Where were the Gards when they were jumping on Cars .Why do we have a non Garda Garda Commissioner .The same thing is happening in the UK kids stabbing kids .SUS laws in the UK and Irish Gards with emergency Powers to prevent protests or marches until February next year .Wake the fuck up  one supports the other Ill ask again the Garda knew there was trouble in the area so where were they when the Tracksuit Terrorists were marching on cars .If it had of been a disturbance outside Pygmalion or Peters Pub they would of been there in nanno seconds .

Fixed yer post Ermy.

You semi literate moron

As a semi literate moron

Read the thing then try to understand .Irish society is failing has been since the 80 when one man proved you can be bought and the whole of Society suffers .If Gregory had not of sold his vote to Charlie then Charlie would of been out Probably Collie or O Malley would of been Taoiseach .What difference could that of made to Irish Society .

Look at what happened here this weekend the state was challenged by groups of youths .Where were the Gards when they were jumping on Cars .Why do we have a non Garda Garda Commissioner .The same thing is happening in the UK kids stabbing kids .SUS laws in the UK and Irish Gards with emergency Powers to prevent protests or marches until February next year .Wake the fuck up  one supports the other Ill ask again the Garda knew there was trouble in the area so where were they when the Tracksuit Terrorists were marching on cars .If it had of been a disturbance outside Pygmalion or Peters Pub they would of been there in nanno seconds .

Apart from not being in english, you're writing in the digital equivalent of a crayon. Stick to what ya know best, losing your shirt on the horses! 8)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2021, 06:08:40 pm »

One or two passengers,you say??

I saw 6 young ones get out of a Fn car on Dawson St on Monday afternoon. I did a double take as the car was  a Prius.
I kid you not.

One or two passengers,you say??

I saw 6 young ones get out of a Fn car on Dawson St on Monday afternoon. I did a double take as the car was  a Prius.
I kid you not.

The app gives options as follows (screenshot below):

Homosexual looking taxi - max 2 passengers
Taxi + Screen - max 2 passengers
Eco taxi - max 2 passengers
Taxi XL - 5-8 passengers
Accessible - max 2 passengers

While there's no option for 3-4 passengers I tend to select the XL (5-8) option as that's generally cheaper than 2 saloon cars.

I guess you should report drivers who break the rules. AFAIK, drivers cannot access the app until/unles they agree to the firm's COVID '19 restrictions. It might seem trivial but failing to operate within the rules on one job could have a pretty serious knock on effect, possibly leaving the firm liable for damages resulting from negligent operation.

Offline Belker

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2021, 08:29:51 am »

History not your thing Ken Hitler started out with the Hitler Youth .The young are most impressionable they think they are hard done by because they dont have what their parents worked a lifetime to achieve .
I thought it was a simple enough question, where are the similarities of a few kids jumping on cars in Dooblin to what happened in nazi Germany ? As fer Hitler youth, then yes I know all about it.

Online john m

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2021, 10:09:12 am »
Ken before I obeyed the Governments Plea to sit tight to save the Nation I worked the 8.10.12s or to you South Inner City Dublin .During the Fever Times .In that area a Lad was lured to meet a Girl and had his legs broken when he got off the LUAS .People have been attacked and had Electric Bikes and Scooters stolen .Certain Blocks of Flats are now no go areas .One area close to the City Center is like Missouri in the 1860s with gun carrying cowboys .I have friends working in the area as councillors not City Councillors but Youth Development and they are of the Opinion most of the unrest is organised Recreational Rioting being Orchestrated by local Drug Lords with dual effect It occupies the Police force so they can go about their illicit trade and also helps them recognise future Apprentices .South East  inner City Dublin and North East inner City are also being ruled by youth gangs .This is all Orchestrated .Listen to the Silence Ken 18 months of Lockdowns job losses incompetency and not a shop window broken in anger there is some amount of pent up anger just waiting to explode and it will be led by the young Storm Troopers .You saw the first Anti Vax rally in Dublin where Flairs were fired at Garda .Chaos caused by a few ,Next time the few will have grown .We saw it last week in Dublin  .You want to see what I mean Watch Ulster Says no gangs of young people born after the Good Friday agreement rioting on the streets for something they dont understand but what they do understand is they can see no future just like kids in Dublin .Why do you think the Government have extended the Garda Powers and banned protesting .The Boys of today are the Fighting men of Tomorrow Herr Hitler knew this Herr Drug Lord knows this as well .No black shirts or Peaked capos just a Canada Goose Jacket and a Rolex as a uniform .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2021, 10:36:36 am »
Counsellor:someone that helps someone else.

Councillor:someone that helps themself.

Online john m

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2021, 10:57:54 am »
Counsellor:someone that helps someone else.

Councillor:someone that helps themself.

The first mentioned is usually trying to become the second mentioned .School Board of Management or Credit Union Committees are also highly recommended .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2021, 11:06:43 am »
The first mentioned is usually trying to become the second mentioned

Completely disagree.

Offline Cool Boola

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2021, 11:08:52 am »

Ya can't disagree on here
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2021, 03:27:29 pm »
I just did.

Offline Belker

« Reply #28 on: Today at 08:32:28 am »
The app gives options as follows (screenshot below):

Homosexual looking taxi - max 2 passengers
Taxi + Screen - max 2 passengers
Eco taxi - max 2 passengers
Taxi XL - 5-8 passengers
Accessible - max 2 passengers

While there's no option for 3-4 passengers I tend to select the XL (5-8) option as that's generally cheaper than 2 saloon cars.

I guess you should report drivers who break the rules. AFAIK, drivers cannot access the app until/unles they agree to the firm's COVID '19 restrictions. It might seem trivial but failing to operate within the rules on one job could have a pretty serious knock on effect, possibly leaving the firm liable for damages resulting from negligent operation.
New thread started.

Online john m

« Reply #29 on: Today at 08:37:45 am »
Two gardaí have been suspended from duty pending an investigation after a 17-year-old boy sustained serious head injuries, including a bleed to the brain, during the course of his arrest in Dublin city centre.

It is understood video footage of the two officers with the boy prompted a superintendent to suspend the two gardaí, such was the “seriousness of the incident”, senior security sources have told the Sunday Independent .

Gardaí also immediately referred the incident to the Garda Síochána Ombudsman Commission (Gsoc), which issued an appeal last Wednesday for witnesses.

Show Unread Posts