Author Topic: Ill get me big brother after ya  (Read 257 times)

Online john m

Ill get me big brother after ya
« on: June 10, 2021, 11:40:48 am »
What a fucking Joke a Leader of an Independ Country cock sucking the Leader of a Bigger Country for fighting his battles for him ...Taoiseach Micheál Martin has said the intervention from US President Joe Biden on the row over Northern Ireland’s post-Brexit position was “significant”.

President Biden ordered US officials to issue Boris Johnson with an extraordinary diplomatic rebuke for imperilling the Northern Ireland peace process over Brexit.

You would think Mick From Cork and the Traitor didnt know this was going to happen with the ridicilous Backstop .These Cunts own this mess they Negotiated it .They could of just said Sorry Boros your mess you voted for it you sort it out but no the Traitor had to try gain some sort of advantage for the election he lost badly .Bertie or Albert or even Enda would of said "Sure we will leave it up to yourselves you know what you voted for "

Online silverbullet

Re: Ill get me big brother after ya
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 11:45:19 pm »
What a fucking Joke a Leader of an Independ Country cock sucking the Leader of a Bigger Country for fighting his battles for him ...Taoiseach Micheál Martin has said the intervention from US President Joe Biden on the row over Northern Ireland’s post-Brexit position was “significant”.

President Biden ordered US officials to issue Boris Johnson with an extraordinary diplomatic rebuke for imperilling the Northern Ireland peace process over Brexit.

You would think Mick From Cork and the Traitor didnt know this was going to happen with the ridicilous Backstop .These Cunts own this mess they Negotiated it .They could of just said Sorry Boros your mess you voted for it you sort it out but no the Traitor had to try gain some sort of advantage for the election he lost badly .Bertie or Albert or even Enda would of said "Sure we will leave it up to yourselves you know what you voted for "
You should start shouting at haystacks. 8)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Ill get me big brother after ya
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2021, 03:29:55 pm »
Dr. Leo didn't need any help from President Biden. Dr. Leo moved the border to the Irish sea single handedly. Bring back Dr. Leo, Dr. Leo was great so he was...

Show Unread Posts