Author Topic: Facebook shite on vaccines  (Read 315 times)

Offline silverbullet

Facebook shite on vaccines
« on: June 10, 2021, 11:52:00 pm »
The latest guff is that if you got the Pfizer vaccine, you can put a metal key near the injection site and feel a magnetic draw.

Some people...Sheesh! 8)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Facebook shite on vaccines
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2021, 12:12:50 am »
I'd say if you put an air hose to the ears of these fuktards you could inflate a few tyres!!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2021, 12:23:31 am »
I'd say if you put an air hose to the ears of these fuktards you could inflate a few tyres!!
I'm expecting a comment from Dr. Martin soon... 8)

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2021, 12:23:44 am »
The owlone next door across the hall thinks the world is flat ......the moon landings were dun in a Hollywood studio , an vaccines have microbots that swim into your petuatury gland an
Make you a zombies........the gas thing bout the hole ting......
She used to be in mensa .....very very brite...but mad as a hatter .....I think reality for these smart types makes them go off the edge ....luckily not off the boil despite the menopause tho

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2021, 12:36:26 am »
The owlone next door across the hall thinks the world is flat ......the moon landings were dun in a Hollywood studio , an vaccines have microbots that swim into your petuatury gland an
She used to be in mensa .....very very brite...but mad as a hatter .....I think reality for these smart types makes them go off the edge ....luckily not off the boil despite the menopause tho
Mensa? I think she meant to say Ponsa, Santa Ponsa. Easy mistake! 8)

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2021, 10:59:53 am »
No bullet ....she regularly gets 9 letters words on countdown.....I usually get bout 4 on account of me dyslexia.....but I'm good at the numbers...i usually get it ....but I'm not as got as Rachel but ...in fairness her arsenal distracts me wen she's working out the sums .....
Did you klnow that susie dent is 56.....
Looks great for an owlone .......the owlone next door is the same age as her but I'm nearly certainly that she's telling big porkies bout her age....i know the drink makes you look bollix but

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2021, 11:14:56 am »

No bullet ....she regularly gets 9 letters words on countdown.....I usually get bout 4 on account of me dyslexia.....but I'm good at the numbers...i usually get it ....but I'm not as got as Rachel but ...in fairness her arsenal distracts me wen she's working out the sums .....
Did you klnow that susie dent is 56.....
Looks great for an owlone .......the owlone next door is the same age as her but I'm nearly certainly that she's telling big porkies bout her age....i know the drink makes you look bollix but

rofl

8)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2021, 03:26:18 pm »
Has anyone experienced appetite supression, particularly in respect of Bored Beeah Pork products, and/or an overwhelming desire to donate a significant percentage of their income/wealth to the poor/homeles since being fully vaccinated?

Show Unread Posts