Author Topic: Sacrilegious  (Read 589 times)

Offline Cool Boola

Re: Sacrilegious
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2021, 03:00:21 am »
I am sicco of that  Sacrilegious, every day on the RTE tele at 6PM. Ifin I did it,I would be done for disturbing the peace.
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2021, 12:19:22 pm »
I am sicco of that  Sacrilegious, every day on the RTE tele at 6PM. Ifin I did it,I would be done for disturbing the peace.
Quasimodo was a ringer for his twin brother.

Offline Cool Boola

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2021, 11:51:13 pm »
They fell out....Quasi got the hump!!!!!!!!! ^-^
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2021, 09:55:15 pm »
After Quasimodo died, Notre Dame Cathedral needed a replacement bell ringer, and after several fruitless months a strange little man approaches one of the priests...
"I'd like the bell ringer job if it's still available." says the man. Confused, the priest says "Of course, but I'm afraid there might be some confusion. I can't help but notice that you don't have any arms, so ringing the bells would be quite impossible." The little man smiles and says "I come from a long line of some of the best bell ringers in Europe, and I can assure you that I'm more than capable of the task. I can demonstrate if you'd like." The priest replies "Yes, absolutely!" and leads him up to the bell tower. Once they get there, the little man asks the priest to step back, takes a running start and slams his forehead against one of the huge bells. The bell rings out and all the Parisians down below look up and smile as the wonderful sound that's been absent for so long. "That's amazing!" shouts the priest "Can you do that every hour without injuring yourself?". "Yes! Of course! I've been doing this for years so I'm used to it." says the little man. "Well..." says the priest, "I'm impressed! The job is yours and you can start immediately." The little man is overjoyed. He steps back, takes another running start and slams into the bell again. As the priest looks on, he jogs back and takes another run at the bell, but trips on the uneven floor, stumbles and falls out the window smashing onto the stone courtyard below. By the time the priest runs down from the bell tower, the locals have gathered around the dead man. "Who was he?" one asks. "He just applied for the bell ringer job. Oh, this is terrible!". Another person asks "What happened?". "He accidentally tripped and fell." said the horrified priest. "What was his name?", asked a woman. The priest thinks for a minute and says "You know... he never told me, but his face rings a bell."
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Cool Boola

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2021, 10:06:56 pm »
Id laugh!.....Ifin I was not crying..... rofl rofl rofl
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Cool Boola

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2021, 10:17:30 pm »
What has 36 teeth and holds back the Incredible Hulk? My zipper.
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2021, 10:37:36 pm »
After Quasimodo died, Notre Dame Cathedral needed a replacement bell ringer, and after several fruitless months a strange little man approaches one of the priests...
"I'd like the bell ringer job if it's still available." says the man. Confused, the priest says "Of course, but I'm afraid there might be some confusion. I can't help but notice that you don't have any arms, so ringing the bells would be quite impossible." The little man smiles and says "I come from a long line of some of the best bell ringers in Europe, and I can assure you that I'm more than capable of the task. I can demonstrate if you'd like." The priest replies "Yes, absolutely!" and leads him up to the bell tower. Once they get there, the little man asks the priest to step back, takes a running start and slams his forehead against one of the huge bells. The bell rings out and all the Parisians down below look up and smile as the wonderful sound that's been absent for so long. "That's amazing!" shouts the priest "Can you do that every hour without injuring yourself?". "Yes! Of course! I've been doing this for years so I'm used to it." says the little man. "Well..." says the priest, "I'm impressed! The job is yours and you can start immediately." The little man is overjoyed. He steps back, takes another running start and slams into the bell again. As the priest looks on, he jogs back and takes another run at the bell, but trips on the uneven floor, stumbles and falls out the window smashing onto the stone courtyard below. By the time the priest runs down from the bell tower, the locals have gathered around the dead man. "Who was he?" one asks. "He just applied for the bell ringer job. Oh, this is terrible!". Another person asks "What happened?". "He accidentally tripped and fell." said the horrified priest. "What was his name?", asked a woman. The priest thinks for a minute and says "You know... he never told me, but his face rings a bell."
rofl lol

Show Unread Posts