October
4 (21.1%)
December
1 (5.3%)
They will stay open once they open
9 (47.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: July 17, 2021, 10:59:20 am

Author Topic: Porter with a roof  (Read 2224 times)

john m

Porter with a roof
« on: July 13, 2021, 10:59:20 am »
If the pubs reopen how long will they stay open for before they are locked down again .Vote as often as you like

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Porter with a roof
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2021, 11:11:10 am »
They're open now.Some of the outdoor spaces I've been in are no more ventilated than if you left the doors and windows open on a normal building.In the north they made the outside areas remove any roofs but Paddy doesn't seem to care.The pandemic is over just carry on.

john m

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2021, 11:15:13 am »
Listening to the Health Committee on line now .You couldnt make up the lack of information the relevant government departments have about this cert .

Question .Who will check the Certs on arrival at ports or airports .One says the Carrier will check before you travel then another says the Board of Management at the Ports are responsible .Which is it ?

john m

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2021, 11:35:54 am »
Now there is a huge issue .The Name of the state is IRELAND but the name on the cert is REPUBLIC OF IRELAND .No such state exists within the EU .Says it all when they cant even get the name of the country right .

john m

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2021, 11:42:52 am »
LEO  gets fucked by his mates .Minister for Tourism says GP will issue certs if you had and recovered from the cough but the Doctors he done the dirt on by sneaking out documents say fuck right off you filthy animal we wont be doing this .With friends like that LEO is fucked .FAILED BEFORE IT EVEN STARTED

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2021, 11:46:53 am »
It's just for show don't pay attention.How come the publicans stopped whinging like babies even though nothing changed since the original news of this?

A 2k fine for using a false or someone else covid cert is nothing.There will be enforcement for a week then it will be forgotten about.Next the kids will be having covid parties so they can get a positive result without taking a vaccine.

john m

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2021, 11:52:32 am »
Bosco Nugent and the NDA will be burning down pubs and restaurants if they are turned away from Gargle Holes .Brenda Foley cant read english imagine asking her to check the name on a German or Dutch cert . If I was the man who hires casual labour I would think this gets abandoned in a matter of days might never happen .

john m

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2021, 11:59:50 am »
OH fuck Minister now says .If you had Covid you must contact the call center to INFORM THEM YOU ARE BETTER because you might still be in hospital and not recovered yet .But if you were sick more than 90 days ago and recovered you officially have not recovered because you recovered too early . Now they are sending your digital cert and its going to your spam because they are sending so many AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

john m

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2021, 12:02:06 pm »
This gets better Minister with responsibility for digital stuff says its better to hold on to the PAPER CERT and not rely on your digital devices .FFS he is the Minister for Digital Stuff .

john m

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2021, 12:04:22 pm »
SWEET JESUS the Minister now says you can use the card they gave you at the time you were needled .That has no code on it and has no legal standing .WHAT A FUCKING CLOWN .

john m

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2021, 03:16:10 pm »
What does it say 66% of drivers think pubs will lock down again ! I have a feeling The President wont sign this bill into Law ,he will send it to the Supreme Court .You cannot exclude young people just because the Government havent needled them . My best guess .The Covid Travel Pass will only be issued for travel Pubs and restaurants wont reopen this month .

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2021, 03:27:27 pm »
Just got my vax cert by email.
"The sword of time will pierce our skins,
 it doesn't hurt when it begins,
 but as it works its' way on in
the pain gets stronger,
watch it grin.."

john m

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2021, 03:35:24 pm »
Just got my vax cert by email.

Does it say Republic of Ireland ? No such country in the EU .Its IRELAND will it be accepted by other EU member States .

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2021, 03:46:11 pm »
Yes ROI, and I'm sure that it will be accepted.
"The sword of time will pierce our skins,
 it doesn't hurt when it begins,
 but as it works its' way on in
the pain gets stronger,
watch it grin.."

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2021, 03:46:42 pm »
It's all a loada bollocks.

Show Unread Posts