October
4 (21.1%)
December
1 (5.3%)
They will stay open once they open
9 (47.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: July 17, 2021, 10:59:20 am

Author Topic: Porter with a roof  (Read 2227 times)

john m

Re: Porter with a roof
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2021, 01:14:39 pm »
I will take that Ken .I have a letter from the President .I asked him to consult the Council of State when we voted for Abortion .The bill I thought was contrary to the constitution where everybody was Equal under the Constitution .The Act allowed a woman look for an abortion if she said she was suicidal .The unborn fetus is protected by the Law but what would happen if a Husband whos wife demanded an Abortion was to say he was suicidal if she aborted the Child his life was not guaranteed by the act .With all the bad press around this I think the President will convene the council of state and it could go to the Supreme Court ,that could delay it..Plus the Court case going through the courts on CEPA could change the focus of this Dail and the Porter with a roof could be pushed to the back of the que .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2021, 03:03:10 pm »
I wonder if the Minister for Digital Stuff has considered a smart telephone application as a means of verifying vaccination. With our technologically focused economy and education system, that would surely be a no-brainer. I think we spent a mere €146,000,000 on the COVID '19 contact tracing application which has proved extremely successful, assuming one considers minimising server traffic to have been the primary challenge in it's development. NTA have invested many many many millions of euros in it's TfLI taxi driver checking application and that works on many Android phones... of course, the negative nellies will focus on the fact that after a decade of development it doesn't work on all Android phones but that's just a bug, nothing a few million more Euros won't fix... probably.

john m

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2021, 03:34:26 pm »
I think in a week or a bit we can down load a blank EU TRAVEL Covid Cert in Ireland we can use that as a Drinking and munch accompanied by a shite cert .You can then upload your Irish QR code .But the cert is for the REPUBLIC of Ireland the name of the country on your Passport is Ireland .Republic of Ireland is out Football team .Will Great Britain accept an Irish Republic especially in up there where people say NO .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2021, 03:36:18 pm »
Do you need to be vaccinated to gargle indoors in Northern Ireland. TBH, I don't think anybody has experienced any difficulty in finding a bar open since Paddy's day.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2021, 04:23:13 pm »
Today's figures, 783 cases, 73 in hospital, 20 in ICU, A significant % rise on all 3 stats.
"The sword of time will pierce our skins,
 it doesn't hurt when it begins,
 but as it works its' way on in
the pain gets stronger,
watch it grin.."

john m

« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2021, 04:38:51 pm »
Today's figures, 783 cases, 73 in hospital, 20 in ICU, A significant % rise on all 3 stats.

The Man who hires Casual went to his bookie ? The Airconditioner V excrement impact is inevitable not sure about Pints with a roof .

john m

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2021, 05:45:18 pm »
Can an unvaccinated Garda enter a Pub or Restaurant to check your cert ?

john m

« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2021, 06:09:43 pm »
While most of you think that Democracy is a given Watch what the Dail votes for tonight .Look at Great Britain the home of Democracy they are going to vote to allow Murderers go free .If you had the head Murdered off of you in Ulster says No by Troops terrorists scumbags its ok they dont give a fuck .Young people going to start to fight back tonight @11.00 outside the Lego Dail on the river .

john m

« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2021, 06:43:55 pm »
While most of you think that Democracy is a given Watch what the Dail votes for tonight .Look at Great Britain the home of Democracy they are going to vote to allow Murderers go free .If you had the head Murdered off of you in Ulster says No by Troops terrorists scumbags its ok they dont give a fuck .Young people going to start to fight back tonight @11.00 outside the Lego Dail on the river .

Protest set for 8oc this evening before the vote .The Clondalkin Sisterhood are on the move .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2021, 06:48:37 pm »
It's not often that I agree with the Prime Minister (Taoiseach) of Great Britain and Northern Ireland but on this occasion I do. Lives were lost on both sides of the conflict, nothing will change that but it's time to move on... until the next conflict.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2021, 08:50:04 pm »
It's not often that I agree with the Prime Minister (Taoiseach) of Great Britain and Northern Ireland but on this occasion I do. Lives were lost on both sides of the conflict, nothing will change that but it's time to move on... until the next conflict.
We've all passed a lot of water since the beginning of the troubles.

john m

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2021, 09:42:27 pm »
Did 1 of the cabbages fail to vote .

Offline Belker

« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2021, 06:58:55 am »
I'll take 2's on fer a Deuce to win a Ton that says Irish pubs open on the 26th July and stay open, (bet ends Jan 1st 2022) if it is a day or Two later then you still win.
I will take that Ken ....
Grand, we are ON, a Deuce to win a Ton that I say all Irish pubs will be allowed to reopen on 26th July and will not close before the year end. To clarify, if further restrictions like the outdoor only rules are again enforced then you are the winner John M.

Offline Belker

« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2021, 07:12:29 am »
I would agree Stephen, the Troubles are hardly forgiven and much less forgotten but it is time to move on. I doubt anyone on here want's to see their kids throwing rocks or Molotav cocktails at security forces and risking their freedom.

john m

« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2021, 10:19:20 am »
I would agree Stephen, the Troubles are hardly forgiven and much less forgotten but it is time to move on. I doubt anyone on here want's to see their kids throwing rocks or Molotav cocktails at security forces and risking their freedom.

Do you know your History .British Troops shot dead innocent people on Bloody Sunday under orders .They shot dead kids in Ballymurphy under orders they shot dead a Solicitor sitting down to dinner .There are questions about bombings in Dublin and Monaghan with links to British Troops .The Brits are actually undermining their own legal system just like Ireland are trying to do with banning non vaxed people from society .BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU ACCEPT .

Show Unread Posts