Author Topic: When your a no good Cunt  (Read 743 times)

john m

When your a no good Cunt
« on: July 18, 2021, 09:38:41 pm »
McIlroy admits he is going to the Games not out of patriotic duty but because he feels an obligation to golf as one of the world's leading players. add in Grealish and Rice who exploited their Irishness to advance their careers then Consider real Patriotic Athletes .
European championship medals aren’t often won like this, in such impressive and quick succession, at any level or indeed by any country. Perhaps what makes Ireland’s four gold medal haul at the European Under-20 Championships in Tallinn, Estonia, yet more remarkable is the fact there might well have been two more.

After Saturday’s heroics – Rhasidat Adeleke completing a sprint double, promptly followed by Cian McPhillips winning the 1,500m and Nick Griggs, still only 16, likewise beating the best of the under-20 Europeans over 3,000m – Ireland sat atop the medal table.

Imagine you are sharing the Olympic Village with this Self serving Bastard .Cunt destroyed his birds career she went from being World number 1 tennis player to being dumped at the alter by text by this useless piece of shit .Lowery will wear his Jersey with pride proud to be Irish he even sponsors the Offaly GAA team and he has to play with this dirt .Mc Ilroy only on an ego trip Imsure Harrington or any other Irish golfer would of paid millions for the opportunity to represent their country

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: When your a no good Cunt
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2021, 09:15:17 am »
Never heard of him.No chance of any of us getting into the Olympic Village anyway Erm..

Offline watty

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 10:20:24 am »
In fairness to McIlroy, he's been upfront since the beginning.  He's a Prod living in a divided country and he reckoned he'll be criticised no matter what country he chose.  He's a sportsman walking advertising billboard, not a politician!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2021, 12:55:42 pm »
In fairness to McIlroy, he's been upfront since the beginning.  He's a Prod living in a divided country and he reckoned he'll be criticised no matter what country he chose.  He's a sportsman walking advertising billboard, not a politician!
If he wasn't a millionaire sportsman, he'd still be a virgin.

Offline Cool Boola

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2021, 11:57:55 pm »
Are you saying he is ugly?
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2021, 09:26:09 am »
Are you saying he is ugly?

He not exactly Love Island material now!!

john m

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2021, 10:21:25 am »
ONE DIMENSIONAL ... what it would mean to hole out for an Olympic medal on Sunday, the world No 13 confessed he had no clue.

"I don't know what it would mean," he said. "I never dreamed of that. I dreamed of Claret Jugs and green jackets. I never dreamed of winning the Olympics, so I don't know what it would mean until you actually got one.

"It's a hard one to put into words. If it wasn't an option for you growing up and dreaming about it, so what's the …. maybe I could articulate it a little better if I was in possession of one."

If he has that level of dont give a fuck he wont suffer from any nerves ,He might be worth a bet .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2021, 11:43:22 am »
Not winning an Olympic medal won't affect his world,he's a multi millionaire and probably only taking part to avoid the flak and to get out of the gaff and do a bit of Karaoke.

john m

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2021, 01:21:05 pm »
Not winning an Olympic medal won't affect his world,he's a multi millionaire and probably only taking part to avoid the flak and to get out of the gaff and do a bit of Karaoke.

I would say he is one dimentional after Gold he will fall apart like woods Whores Drink Gambling .A lot of these lads fall apart after they finish playing they lose their routine .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2021, 03:45:53 pm »
Just Nippon out for a wee drink.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2021, 03:48:07 pm »

I would say he is one dimentional after Gold he will fall apart like woods Whores Drink Gambling .A lot of these lads fall apart after they finish playing they lose their routine .
You reckon people who like whores, drink, and gambling fall apart? That's 99% of the male population screwed then.

Show Unread Posts