Author Topic: Fellow Keshies  (Read 1563 times)

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
Re: Fellow Keshies
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2021, 12:21:10 am »
 ::sleep

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2021, 12:24:35 am »
 oops

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2021, 10:11:40 am »

john m

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2021, 10:49:13 am »
Occi the white mans load over the last 40 years has become less potent .Family size in White Mans Tribe is now below 2.4 .In Catholic Ireland we had football team size families .The way this vaccine works is it stops the virus multiplying could it also stop sperm multiplying or cells in ovums multiplying .The serum that carry's the Pfiser and Moderna vaccine is the same one they use in Cancer treatment that carry's the Kemo that prevents Cancer Cells from reproducing .Be interesting to see the Birth rate in a few years among inoculate people against un vaccinated peoples .The Mna Vax seem to be popular with the younger people in White Mans Land .Asians and Africans dont seem to be using Phiser or Moderna which has changed its name to Spikeovax or something similar .

Occi the Human Ape is easily fooled .Do you remember Tomagotchies and Alien Babies .You were supposed to keep both of them alive .Think of the stupidity but then think of the objective .Humans catered for a Tomagotchie which was a type of robot or those Alien Babies that came in an egg if Aliens ever wanted to invade then just get the Children involved to look after them .Children have always been susceptible. Give their developing bodies a vaccine that prevents cells spike proteins from working without knowing the long term effect .Homeless ness ,Pensions Crisis .Global warming could all be solved by reducing Male potency or Female productivity .Great example we neuter Dogs dont we Chemical castration by vaccine ?

Less People on earth less people landing at Dublin Airport less work for Keschies .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2021, 10:55:50 am »
Who said being fertile was an advantage anymore?Food is very cheap.We no longer need ten blokes to hunt down our dinner.The way people go on about their kids you'd swear they were all gonna be fukkin astronauts and Nobel prize winners.Erm ya seem to know a lot about white men's sperm...just saying.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 11:12:14 am by mercenary for hire »

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2021, 11:21:10 am »
oops

You ok hun?
Thanks for askin hal .....had a bit of a cough .....taut it was the start of a flu or sumtin but turn out to be a fur ball from the owlones pussey .......thers fluff all over her gaff ....I've told her .....either I go .....or he goes ......

Beans on toast for me this evenin I reckon....
Poor cnut  :-[

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2021, 11:52:12 am »
Johnny wat scares me is this shit comes from america.......
Now remember I did me Charlie Bird type investigation into bitcoin purchasing apps ann i discovered that all of them emnatin from the good old U S of A wer robbin people left rite an center all over the globe.....coincidentally ( that means "at the same time"  ) the American government confiscated me shares an refuse to give them back .....now Johnny I've been going on an on an on bout the American buying up Ireland......
wev spent 800 years fighting to get rid of the British....and in the last 20 years wer givin our
land and properties an Appartments to American banks who are profitin from a  housing crisis caused by massive immigration of people running the fuk away from wars that the American cnuts caused in the first place an by workers workin for IT
American companies who's pay no tax an give no benefit to the irish people whatsoever other to make homes unaffordable
for ther children  ........
Do yu rember Bush wit his " weapons of mass destruction " speeches ? .....Johnny...do a search of the homelessness an poverty that exists in America......have a good look at wat goin on in that sick hell hole on earth  they call  the protector of freedom , justice an liberty .....johny thers over 100k former American  troops veterens in American prisons ......billionaires buy shares in prisons....its a big business Johnny.....an the blacks an the hillbillies cannon fodder  who join the army to escape poverty to   do the jew man's bidding ie. Rob he oil an protect Israel from its enemies.......come home an are thrown away like a used Johnny johnny an either end up in  prison , homeless beggin on the street in a wheelchair or hang themselves ........all the while ther the fat basterd greedy cunt in a skyscraper who's pulling all the strings in power ......is sitting ther s[]ing an pulling the plum out of himselve counting his billions coming in his vaults .......
Why the fuk wud anyone stick a needle in ther kids arm  wit sumtin thats made by these"  companies "  ( profit organisation)owned by dirty , greedy disgusting filthy fat bastard American sick cunt pigs like that
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 12:06:13 pm by Octavia1 »

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2021, 03:52:46 pm »
Occi the white mans load over the last 40 years has become less potent .Family size in White Mans Tribe is now below 2.4 .In Catholic Ireland we had football team size families .The way this vaccine works is it stops the virus multiplying could it also stop sperm multiplying or cells in ovums multiplying .The serum that carry's the Pfiser and Moderna vaccine is the same one they use in Cancer treatment that carry's the Kemo that prevents Cancer Cells from reproducing .Be interesting to see the Birth rate in a few years among inoculate people against un vaccinated peoples .The Mna Vax seem to be popular with the younger people in White Mans Land .Asians and Africans dont seem to be using Phiser or Moderna which has changed its name to Spikeovax or something similar .

Occi the Human Ape is easily fooled .Do you remember Tomagotchies and Alien Babies .You were supposed to keep both of them alive .Think of the stupidity but then think of the objective .Humans catered for a Tomagotchie which was a type of robot or those Alien Babies that came in an egg if Aliens ever wanted to invade then just get the Children involved to look after them .Children have always been susceptible. Give their developing bodies a vaccine that prevents cells spike proteins from working without knowing the long term effect .Homeless ness ,Pensions Crisis .Global warming could all be solved by reducing Male potency or Female productivity .Great example we neuter Dogs dont we Chemical castration by vaccine ?

Less People on earth less people landing at Dublin Airport less work for Keschies .
All this conjecture from a guy who probably had his kids by accident - then baptised. There's racing on the idiot box, go and relax FFS! 8)

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2021, 02:09:12 pm »
Saying the vaccines dont work is fool hardy and wrong

The vaccines prevent you from being seriously ill or dying,they give you a chance of living,whereas if you are un vaccinated and you get Covid/Delta, your changes of survival are low.

No vaccine is 100%.

So keep practicing social distancing, and wear a mask.

End of health message

The issue now is not wedder vaccines work .....which they clearly do obviously.......but they have bean rushed and not as diligently tested as usual .....the Pfizer vaccine an morderna vaccines apparently are a new method of vaccines.....long term unproven as to side affects / effects ( I can never tell the difference in them 2 words ) but now they are approving... inoculation/ vaccination ( I still don't know the difference in these words )
in our children as young as 12 ...........
I don't mind bein a guinea pig cause the covid flu cud make
Me dead at my age  an frankie an his hearse cud get a hold out me or  it cud damage me heart , lungs , kidneys , brain etc an ill take the risk .........but I don't understand vaccinatin kids who only  get the sniffles out of it ........

If you watch wats bean going on the past year on the telly ting that feeds  us wit information.........we have been told for so long that the kiddies are safe an it doesn't bother them .......now I see on the goggle box multiple so called "experts" particularly on rte warning us to vaccinate our children because of the dangers of " long covid "
I smell a rat ......wat is this all of a sudden change in attitude?
We've had so many changes an goal posts moved that I simply don't believe them anymore....
They are playing the audience for ther own agenda ...
I've said it from the start ..ther are many in the pharma/ health care sector in high ranking jobs who have made absolute fortunes out of this flu.......ther are people in power who have profited enormously from this crisis and they don't want this plague to stop.......
I for one will do everything in my power to stop my kids getting a totally unessessary and potentially harmful needle in ther arm from pharma companies who's main objective is profit for ther shareholders and to compete with ther competitors for that profit ...especially if they are American..........
I don't mind taking the risk ....but  making your kid take such an unessessary risk without the  unknown long term consequences wud make yu a cnut in my book at worst....or very naive at least

You are believing the conspiracy theorists with your above comment. Penneys are doing deals on tin foil hats, there's plenty on offer.

Covid has been known since 2003 ( as SARS) and this is when works on a vaccine began, however, it never became commercially available,as it as pointless to invest in the vaccine for a disease that disappeared a year later.
 When Covid 19 started, literally all funds and resources were designed to speed up the work and all past development, studies, clinical trials were used to introduce the Covid vaccine as soon as possible.
So no, it's not a "new" vaccine, it is uneducated people and conspiracy theorists spreading false news and causing chaos,when they should   educate themselves.
Heres a link that explains things
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-vaccine-monitoring-idUSKBN2AC2G3

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2021, 02:12:40 pm »

The vaccines prevent you from being seriously ill or dying,they give you a chance of living,whereas if you are un vaccinated and you get Covid/Delta, your changes of survival are low.

No vaccine is 100%.

End of health message

The issue now is not wedder vaccines work .....which they clearly do obviously.......but they have bean rushed and not as diligently tested as usual .....the Pfizer vaccine an morderna vaccines apparently are a new method of vaccines.....long term unproven as to side affects / effects ( I can never tell the difference in them 2 words ) but now they are approving... inoculation/ vaccination ( I still don't know the difference in these words )
Me dead at my age  an frankie an his hearse cud get a hold out me or  it cud damage me heart , lungs , kidneys , brain etc an ill take the risk .........but I don't understand vaccinatin kids who only  get the sniffles out of it ........

If you watch wats bean going on the past year on the telly ting that feeds  us wit information.........we have been told for so long that the kiddies are safe an it doesn't bother them .......now I see on the goggle box multiple so called "experts" particularly on rte warning us to vaccinate our children because of the dangers of " long covid "
We've had so many changes an goal posts moved that I simply don't believe them anymore....
I've said it from the start ..ther are many in the pharma/ health care sector in high ranking jobs who have made absolute fortunes out of this flu.......ther are people in power who have profited enormously from this crisis and they don't want this plague to stop.......
I for one will do everything in my power to stop my kids getting a totally unessessary and potentially harmful needle in ther arm from pharma companies who's main objective is profit for ther shareholders and to compete with ther competitors for that profit ...especially if they are American..........
I don't mind taking the risk ....but  making your kid take such an unessessary risk without the  unknown long term consequences wud make yu a cnut in my book at worst....or very naive at least

You are believing the conspiracy theorists with your above comment. Penneys are doing deals on tin foil hats, there's plenty on offer.

Covid has been known since 2003 ( as SARS) and this is when works on a vaccine began, however, it never became commercially available,as it as pointless to invest in the vaccine for a disease that disappeared a year later.
 When Covid 19 started, literally all funds and resources were designed to speed up the work and all past development, studies, clinical trials were used to introduce the Covid vaccine as soon as possible.
So no, it's not a "new" vaccine, it is uneducated people and conspiracy theorists spreading false news and causing chaos,when they should   educate themselves.

The eminent comedian Stewart Lee said "You can prove anything with facts"!! 8)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 02:16:32 pm by silverbullet »

john m

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2021, 04:13:39 pm »
ALL MALE PATIENTS .

July 29 2021 03:47 PM

Settlements totalling more than €4.5m were approved by the High Court in three cases over the administering for the swine flu jab which caused sleep disorder.

The cases involve two under-18 year olds and an adult man. Nothing can be reported to identify them by order of the court.

The cases were against the Minister for Health, the HSE, and Glaxosmithkline Biologicals SA (GSK) — the producer of swine flu vaccine Pandemrix.

GSK was previously given an indemnity by the State concerning any adverse reactions to the vaccine.

It was claimed in all three cases that the plaintiffs developed narcolepsy.

These settlements arose out of general terms agreed in groundbreaking settlement last year which paved the way for the resolution of 80 cases over the Pandemrix vaccine.

In the first case, Ms Justice Miriam O'Regan approved a settlement of €1m for a teenage boy who received Pandremix when he was six and subsequently developed moderate to severe narcolepsy.

In the second case of another teenage boy, the judge approved a settlement of €1.75m after his counsel Jomathan Kilfeather SC said there was a complicating factor in this case because the child had also been diagnosed with autism which meant that his life in the future will be very different.

In the third case, Ms Justice O'Regan approved a €1.8m settlement for a man in his 20s who received the vaccine in 2009.

He was also diagnosed as suffering from a mental disorder when doing his Junior Certificate which meant he required continuing support and was unlikely to get employment.

His lawyers had recommended that an application for wardship be made to the president of the High Court which would mean the settlement would be managed for his benefit.

This was because his treating doctor said his condition affects his ability to perform independently and he was a very vulnerable young man with complex medical needs.

His mother, who took the case on his behalf, told the court via remote link she and her family had concerns that if her son went into wardship that this would be a further loss of control over his life.

He had a very supportive wider family and his sister was prepared to manage the settlement along with him if he was not taken into wardship, she said.

Ms Justice O'Regan said the issue of wardship will be dealt with by the court president or her appointed nominee only after a full inquiry.

It will not be a snap decision and the man and his mother's feelings will be taken into account before any decision is made, she said.

The judge said she felt constrained by his doctor's views and it was in his interests that she transfer the matter to the president's list for an inquiry into the possibility of wardship.

She approved the €1.8m settlement.

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2021, 09:11:46 pm »

No vaccine is 100%.

End of health message

I don't believe them Justin an I've no time for conspiracy theorists ........however I  know an owlone who seriously believes the world is flat an bill Gates is an alien ......she's the shrewdest person I've ever met an has made predictions an gave me advice  in the past that I ignored her ....she has just told her job to stick it up ther hole as she refused to take the vaccine an she a nurse  an has bought a big house by the sea with
Few million in the bank  an a wheelbarrow of gold .......
As regards education.....your gettin stuff off Google......so your statement is a bit silly to be honest......if you wer a professor or sumtin then I wouldn't argue wit yu but ide listen an form me own conclusions.....
Your conclusions are formed by the Internet....hardly reliable are they?
But the fact remains that as of last year this was a new vaccine....you even say in your statement that the research was dropped cause the sars disappeared an they didn't pursue it .....if the vaccine  had bean ready for use years ago ...then why wasn't it ready in Feb  2020 wen this thing came to ireland ?
It didn't take them a year to manufacture it ....they had to research and test it an it took bout a year or ther about ....so wit all due respect the facts  according to the " experts" do not concur wit you analysis an conclusions.....
The reason I don't believe the " experts " in this country is because they have continually changed ther minds numerous times about ther understanding of how this thing works ....I am convinced that the so called medical " experts" are swayed and influenced by those that pay ther salaries......that is POLITICIANS.....
For example last year when it was time for kids to go back to school ...the experts wer on the owlone across the halls telly ..saying that kids couldn't spread it an most of them didn't even had no symptoms an sure it'll be grand ...now Justin a nose is a nose , an a runny nose is a runny nose no matter wat age it is ... an the " experts " saying kids can't spread it was an absolute fuking lie ......now if you look deeper as to why they lied you will see  that they wer put under pressure by the politicians....why I hear you ask.    ....because if adults have to look after ther kids then they can't go to work ....an if they can't go to work it fuks up the economy.....in other words every decision made is a balancing act between health an safety an collateral damage and the biggie ....COST .....
That's  the way the world works .....
Now it wud be perfectly reasonable for to imagine the politicians an the medical "  experts " sittin down at a table an the time has come that the age group for vaccinations has reached a critical point in the fact that now they have to do the balance sheets an risk analysis on wedder to vaccinate the kiddies or not .....now all of a sudden we are bein told that this ting can damage our kids wit long covid .... the goal posts have moved once more to accommodate the times wer in .....and I believe its a gamble ..
I don't believe they have all the facts on these vaccines because last year the " experts wer saying it takes 3-5;yers to make a vaccine fully researched and tested ........now I ask the question again .....why take a risk with your own children to be needled
When ther is so much fickle ambiguity an confusion coming out of these cnuts mouths an as Johnny quite rightly points out....the last time a vaccine was rushed 80 kids in ireland paid a very heavy price for ther " educated " parents decicision to needle them ?
How many kids worldwide are now living miserable painful  lives
From a vaccine that was only administered 10 years ago in the 21st century wen we are led to believe that politicians and health " experts" don't make mistakes ...... why? ...because ther judgement is influenced by factors and factions that take priority over our children's health ???????

« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 09:30:45 pm by Octavia1 »

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2021, 09:14:19 pm »
Everyone has an agenda .....ide say thers blokes in taxis wit no kids  up the Kesh tellin each other they shud needle the kids so that family's can go on holidays an they can all start earnin the big bucks again ....but do ya tink they giv a bollix bout antin else other than ther own pockets  ???
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 09:25:30 pm by Octavia1 »

john m

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2021, 11:09:37 am »
Occi there are strange things happening .When I was a kid 1960s there was the odd Downs Syndrome child in the area .I havent seen a Downs Child in years .I never remember any kids who couldnt talk  Males that are Non Verbal ADHD or Autistic  it seems to be more prevalent among males  .Where did that come from .After WW2 The Americans and Brits took all the German Nuclear Secrets but what about Josef Mengele's work his biological experiments on the Arian race  dont remember any entry in the Nuremberg Trials ordering all the documents to be destroyed.We accept all the Good things that came out of Nazi Germany like Jet travel and Cheap Nuclear power but whats to say that Genetic manipulation is not also a by product of Nazi experiments .We are now taller living longer suffering more ailments than the generations that went before us .Look at the Olympics and the times being run or heights being jumper .Ronny Delaney wouldnt be considered a decent club runner today .Mankind is supposed to have evolved over millions of years but we suddenly became turbo charged over the last generation .Im not an antivaxxer but I do wonder if we have genetically weakened humans to the point we are unable to fight off ordinary everyday infections to the point that a pandemic is almost going to become as normal as other natural disasters like Tornados and hurricane's both influenced by man interfering with the balance of nature .

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2021, 11:22:53 am »
Judging by the last couple of comments after mine,it seems the conspiracy theorists are alive and well.
“I’m not a conspiracy theorist but I don’t believe the science”
“WW2 and nazi genetic manipulation”
“Genetically weakened humans”

FFS lads

Show Unread Posts