Author Topic: If you wonder why I hate Veradkar  (Read 1741 times)

john m

Re: If you wonder why I hate Veradkar
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2021, 01:18:35 pm »
Lack of Commitment Matt bought the Gaff they didnt buy it together .Unless Leo is claiming the allowance to purchase a house in your own constituency .Is he renting out his other Gaff Leo the Landlord?

john m

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2021, 05:15:55 pm »
Will they Get the Treasonous No good Cunt this time .Zappone just got the Big Fuck off lost her free Airmiles with her new Job .She gave a Golfgate Party for 50 including  Veradkar the Devious Fucktard .You cant make your communion or Confo just in case you have a Party but these Cunts do as they Like .This is exactly the same setup as Golfgate where Veradkar Buggered Fuck out of Hogan and made Mick From Cork sack Callery .Lets see what FF are made of will the once again Gobble Veradkars nonsence .Cunt who made up the Rules said He asked the Hotel if it was Ok .You couldnt make this stuff up as a Father Ted Sketch .The Minister Responsible for the rules asked the barman ?

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2021, 05:54:49 pm »
Erm it seems overblown.I don't like any of them but Tv3 are loving all the drama that isn't actually drama.Nobody who cares gives a bollox.

Offline Belker

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2021, 07:55:01 pm »
Jaysus ! You really dislike Leo, John M, personally I think he's OK.

Zappone decided not to take the Euro job rather than risk an investigation about whether the job was required or needed, the function was totally legal but blown up by the opposition because that is what the opposition do !

Leo will be OK on this. Whatever happened to that Doctor thing earlier in the year about giving out imfo, that disappeared quietly !

john m

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2021, 08:57:11 pm »

Zappone decided not to take the Euro job rather than risk an investigation about whether the job was required or needed, the function was totally legal but blown up by the opposition because that is what the opposition do !

Leo will be OK on this. Whatever happened to that Doctor thing earlier in the year about giving out imfo, that disappeared quietly !

Listen to the Silence Kenneth .Who else was there their Party leaders are staying very Quiet .

john m

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2021, 09:21:31 pm »
Did you wonder why Garry Gannon called out the leaders of the Soc Dems .was Rosien or Mrs Murphy at the shindig .Rumours about this were known last week .

john m

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2021, 10:22:57 pm »
EAMO THE CABBAGE FUCKING SHIT ON US AS WELL you cant attend a mates funeral but you can celebrate a humiliating defeat ....Transport Minister Eamon Ryan attended a large party organised by a Green Party councillor in the wake of the Dublin Bay South by-election despite health chiefs urging people to keep social circles small in outdoor settings.

The event, held at Merrion Cricket Club, was organised by Green candidate Claire Byrne, on July 29.

Prior to that, deputy chief medical officer Ronan Glynn had urged the public to avoid large gatherings and to only mix in small numbers outdoors.

Ms Byrne said the event was held "to thank those who campaigned” for her in the by-election, adding that “health regulations allow for up to 200 people to attend an outdoor event".

john m

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2021, 11:02:50 pm »

Gards are still investigating Leos Treason handing out official Government Dockets to his Bum Chums .This has nothing to do with Covney giving his mate Zappone Free Airmiles as she could of flown anywhere in the world she wanted the bill could of been Half a million a year the 15K wages was a smoke screen .How much is Business Class from NY to Dublin a couple of times a year .The issue now is Leo Bent Hogan Over and Fucked him because he attended a Dinner with to many People he told Mick the Rimming Servant to sack Calleary for eating Spuds and Bacon at the same dinner he tried to sack a Supreme Court Judge .Whats Sauce for the Goose is Sauce for the other Goose .How do you tell a Mother she cannot attend her family events because they are limited or a Kid they cant make their Comfo or Communion just in case they might have an after party while these cunts just hold parties when they want .Eamos General was there Leo was there the new Labour TD was there more to be revealed .The people making the rules are breaking the Rules Our kid was fined for protesting .I dont think this will go away .If Labour want a Huge win then BachicK should resign her seat less than a month after winning it say she is sorry and needs to respect other people ,she will top the poll next time .If she Goes the Government will fall .I wouldnt be sure Leo will escape this time Harris has been outed as the leak in cabinet .Covney is Finished as a future leader after the Zapping of Zaponne .Now is the time for an ambitious woman from Cavan to take over a broken FG .

Will Leo Varadkar be Taoiseach on January 1st 2023
Yes 4/5

No 1/1

john m

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2021, 01:00:26 pm »
Berlin Bar in Dublin lost its licence for EXACTLY THE SAME THING but it wasent owned by a TD..https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2021/0805/1239166-danny-healy-rae/

« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2021, 01:12:26 pm »
Erm it turns out that the lezzer was operating within the law now and the opposition mouthpieces were unaware of it.You'd wanna be careful where you get your information and news.Some absolute gick you do be posting.

john m

« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2021, 01:16:37 pm »
Erm it turns out that the lezzer was operating within the law now and the opposition mouthpieces were unaware of it.You'd wanna be careful where you get your information and news.Some absolute gick you do be posting.

The Law as it was written by FAILTE Eireann has been reinterpreted to suit the narrative Merch .Just watched RTE news not a murmour about Healy Wrays Pub .They slaughtered the Berlin Bar for exactly the same thing .We are living in a Dictatorship Merch you just dont see it .Mick from cork has gone AWOL so has Kelly and the two housewives from the Soc Dems .

« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2021, 01:41:34 pm »
I don't live in a dictatorship.Maybe you do Erm.

The standards being upheld by Pearse street Gardai are different to some shit hole Garda station in Kerry.If it's wasn't captured on mobile phone nobody would have even heard of it.

If you remember the Berlin owner denied any wrong doing even though there was camera footage...what a wanker.The Healys are smart enough to apologise and they get off with a slap on the wrist.That's the difference.

Nothing to do with Leo or anyone else.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2021, 05:30:46 pm »
I don't get why all the opposition contributors to wireless and TV news are categorically stating that they don't doubt Mrs. Zap1's ability to perform such a job. Her record in politics is one of failure. Very few serving Ministers lack the political acumen to get re-elected. IMO she'd be grossly overpaid at €8,000/year even if it was a full-time job and there was no expense account.

Bring back Dr. Leo. Dr. Leo was great so he was...

john m

« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2021, 03:38:53 am »
Heard from a Man who knows the man who hires casual labour .Dr Leo who is not Great will be asked at a Cabinet Meeting this morning to take one for the team and Resign from Cabinet .The person making the request has no influence on weather or not he will also resign as leader of FG .There is also whispers Mrs Chu our x Lord Mayor who was not at the Cabbage Patch Party in Merrion Cricket Club and her Green Party TD husband are considering their positions and possibly leaving the Green Party .Next Friday is Friday the 13th unlucky for some but Friday the week before the 13 might turn out to be lucky for the country .

Offline Belker

« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2021, 04:31:18 am »
Jaysus John M, you talk some shite !

You can have an Even whatever you want on Leo to resign from cabinet or as FG leader on or before Friday 13th August 2021 ??

Surely with your Olympic 2.5k winnings in your back phoca ya have a bit to splash on your next well informed hunch !

Show Unread Posts