Author Topic: If you wonder why I hate Veradkar  (Read 1742 times)

john m

Re: If you wonder why I hate Veradkar
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2021, 07:02:15 am »
Do I think he will Go not a fucking chance .He is total Scum a self serving piece of shit .The other no good cunt from Cork hasent got the Balls to sack him so much for being the leader of a country .This country will live to regret the time Leo was in office and the Damage he done .The truly frightening thing is the silence from AK47 the housewives from the SDs even Political journalists .

Offline Belker

« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2021, 07:42:28 am »
Heard from a Man who knows the man who hires casual labour .Dr Leo who is not Great will be asked at a Cabinet Meeting this morning to take one for the team and Resign from Cabinet .The person making the request has no influence on weather or not he will also resign as leader of FG ......

Do I think he will Go not a fucking chance .He is total Scum a self serving piece of shit .The other no good cunt from Cork hasent got the Balls to sack him so much for being the leader of a country .This country will live to regret the time Leo was in office and the Damage he done .The truly frightening thing is the silence from AK47 the housewives from the SDs even Political journalists .
If'n ya don't even Fookin believe it yourself then why de Fook did ya post it ?

Offline Belker

« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2021, 08:14:34 am »
The "truly frightening" fact in today's modern world is that any Mong, Pisshead or Stoner can text or email their local councillor day or night on their phones while inebriated with whatever Horseshit they dream up.
What is even more frightening is that they can put it all up on social media fer even bigger Mongs, Pissheads and Stoners to believe and add to the story.

Back in the day if'n ya had a gripe, ya got out pen and paper, wrote a letter, put it in an envelope, bought a stamp and posted it off to your local councillor and he would always take notice of a written letter. In today's world I would imagine that local councillors delete about 99% of their email inbox !

john m

« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2021, 11:19:12 am »
Heard from a Man who knows the man who hires casual labour .Dr Leo who is not Great will be asked at a Cabinet Meeting this morning to take one for the team and Resign from Cabinet .The person making the request has no influence on weather or not he will also resign as leader of FG ......

If'n ya don't even Fookin believe it yourself then why de Fook did ya post it ?

You really must learn to understand what you read .I said he was to be asked to fuck off not that he would fuck off .The important thing in that was that the cabinet no longer supported his fucking stupidity from doing deals on Backpassages to handing over official government documents to telling Nepet to go fuck themselves last November which led to thousands of deaths from Covid so we could celebrate Christmas to going partying with his bitch in a Hotel .

But instead the Government just now confirmed you can have 200 people indoors and you can also have live music in outdoor settings .Now wait till they try to stop dancing  as the rule that you must be sitting down is still in place .Healy Wray will be laughing his bollox off at them .It seems if you break the rules they change the rules .SOME FUCKING BANANA .
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 11:23:35 am by john m »

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2021, 11:43:22 am »
Erm ya need  to get a grip on your benderphobia.There is very little of merit to any of your posts.Makes you look dumber than you are already to the point where it is really hard to believe anything you post.Remember the story about the boy who cried wolf...that's you Erm.

Everytime someone pulls you up on your shit posts you accuse them of not being able to understand English.Go fuk yerself and have a good weekend ya useless wankbag.

Who's next...

john m

« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2021, 11:48:15 am »
Erm ya need  to get a grip on your benderphobia.There is very little of merit to any of your posts.Makes you look dumber than you are already to the point where it is really hard to believe anything you post.Remember the story about the boy who cried wolf...that's you Erm.

Everytime someone pulls you up on your shit posts you accuse them of not being able to understand English.Go fuk yerself and have a good weekend ya useless wankbag.

Who's next...

Read what I posted .I heard the Greens were going to question his actions .That does not happen in Cabinet where ministers question the actions of others policies yes but not the actual minister himself .Amazes me how little any body cares that their rights and freedoms are slowly being eroded and the mongs who cheer while it happens .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2021, 11:59:13 am »
Erm I think you'r eroding every one elses right to have a relaxing day with your nonsense.

Yesterday you were in a dictatorship...get a grip you absolute moron.If you were in any real dictatorship you'd be found floating in a river by now.Nobody cares about politics accept a few journos.The problem is we have too many news outlets scrambling for stories where there aren't any.Then you accept it as a scandal and get angry.You're being manipulated Erm.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 12:04:08 pm by mercenary for hire »

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2021, 12:20:56 pm »
Berlin Bar in Dublin lost its licence for EXACTLY THE SAME THING but it wasent owned by a TD..https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2021/0805/1239166-danny-healy-rae/

The Cowen's bar still doesn't accept cards... probably not a bank account between them!

Offline Cool Boola

« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2021, 06:17:34 pm »
Just look at the quality of the Erms posts...an now he is gone....Horse says he will go now...I think admin needs to make a statement to stop this shredding...only sayin like
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2021, 08:10:50 pm »
Just look at the quality of the Erms posts...an now he is gone....Horse says he will go now...I think admin needs to make a statement to stop this shredding...only sayin like
I'll be the first to admit that the quality of Ermy's posts have improved since he left!

Show Unread Posts