Author Topic: Phone Home  (Read 1733 times)

Online silverbullet

Re: Phone Home
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2021, 08:10:30 pm »
Ok Merch you are a Hemophiliac you take an injection you bleed to death .How does this Democracy treat You ?Thats the problem Merch we are choosing to victimise people for our benefit
Ermy, at least use AIDS as an example. There's a good chance you can spell it. 8)

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2021, 09:24:51 pm »
Very nasty on this forum...ye have the other three lads who should just have a threesome and get it out of their system,then ye have the Harry Enfield "Loadsamoney" heads who have so much wonga they're burning it to keep cool,then ye have the heads down the rebel county with their VW ID4's and quaffing champers beside their Argos paddling pools telling themselves they deserve this while lookin down their noses on the poor unfortunates on the PUP(who were the real heroes of the last year n a bit)
Give yourselves a big pat on the back...yis feckin gobshites!!

Offline C5

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2021, 05:19:36 am »
Antivax loopers or not wanting to take a vaccine development over 9 months where even the inventor of mrna technology advices people with a healthy immune system not to take it because only 20% stays at the point of injection and 80% of it goes around the body which is a first for a vaccine. It is technically a experimental drug until 2023 approved only for emergency use because it has an effect on covid 19. over a million have had vaccine injury and nearly 60k have died after taking it around the world. And the long term effects is unknown and its micro clots not the blood clots thats been on the news but micro clots that cant be picked up by scans the takes years to build up and block archeries thats been discovered now. But if a young person dies in 10 20 or 30 years time from a heart attack or stroke the people who pushed people to take a under trial vaccine will be dead and gone. Don't be getting your news from one source like rte,bbc etc who are just interested in ratings for there news programme to generate more ad revenue by frightening the shite of people for a virus had has a 98% to 99% survival rate. I'm seeing people in cars by them selves wearing masks cycling and walking by themselves wearing masks its gone mad. Plus we are the only country in Europe with no indoor dining for months now.

john m

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2021, 08:59:42 am »
Well Done 5 at least you are looking into it not just accepting the crap I am not antivax I was at one stage probably the youngest on here vaxxed .My issues are the COVID tracker app .IT dosent track COVID it tracks YOU .It knows where you are and who is close to you .Then you have Countries Like Greece the Home of Democracy demanding you Needle before Dinner or Uzo or you visit a Museume .Italy the First peoples Government the Roman Senate demanding you needle before you Pizza and Vino or go to the Opera .France the Birthplace of People Power Liberty ,Equality ,Fraternity ,No Vaxx no Liberty no baguettes no visit to the Eifell Tower .Then Ireland the little island that took on the might of the British Empire and broke it now being told by the Tourist board and a few Doctors we cant have a pint and a plate of Stew indoors if we are not needled .I really hope Europes Youth raise up burn and Bomb pubs and restaurants overthrow governments for this attempt at a Coup De Gras .The so called tracker app has what they call a Digital wallet ,thats where you upload your bar code .Whats to say that they dont make it mandatory for all Europeans to carry a health cert in their wallet and their bank card and drivers licence digital passport which is only a matter of time makes more sense and saves coin if your licenses and passport were digital carried on your phone .Handy for Policing your movements and who you meet or come into close contact with .The first country in Europe to have a Covid tracker app was Ireland but you would expect that all the Teck espionage companies have offices here .Our Government willingly rolled it out on behalf of the Big Tec firms but never believed in it ,they wouldnt even pay overtime rates over the Christmas Holidays to the people working the app .5 there are huge Civil liberties being eroded using this Covid thing as a pretext .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2021, 10:18:16 am »
Everything comes back to maths...60000 dead from vaccines(if that's true) in hundreds of millions is relatively little.

Erm just because you question everything doesn't mean you're being useful.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 10:24:22 am by mercenary for hire »

Online silverbullet

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2021, 11:44:16 am »
Everything comes back to maths...60000 dead from vaccines(if that's true) in hundreds of millions is relatively little.

Questions everything, takes it anyway.

john m

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2021, 04:10:54 pm »

Questions everything, takes it anyway.

Your lack of Intelligence knows no floor .I dont question the Vaccine I question the removal of our rights and freedoms .You were quick to protest when they wanted you to pay for something you wanted (water) but you complain that people protest about  getting something they dont want .(vaccines ) 1000 of people protesting in Dublin Today including parents and their children (Fucking nutjobs all of them according to you )

Offline C5

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2021, 04:23:05 pm »
@mercenary for hire, don't forget the million plus with vaccine injuries alot of them serious life changing cases. I hope it doesn't happen to someone close to you, then its not numbers anymore its personal like it is for the millions that know the 60k dead and the million plus injured.

john m

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2021, 04:42:44 pm »
https://www.independent.ie/videos/thousands-protest-against-vaccine-passes-in-dublin-city-40686209.html    They all look like dangerous revolutionaries .Government definitly lost the people trying to please the publicans .Most Pubs wont reopen afraid if somebody gets the fever in their premises the Powdered Wigs and the Four Goldmines will become a home away from home as you get sued for compo .

john m

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2021, 04:56:02 pm »

Offline watty

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2021, 05:18:01 pm »
25% will not reopen indoor dining, says RAI chief

Chief Executive of the Restaurants Association of Ireland Adrian Cummins has said that a quarter of Irish businesses will not reopen for indoor dining immediately.  Bars and restaurants are preparing to restart indoor dining on Monday.

However, speaking on RTÉ's The Business, Mr Cummins said he estimates 25% of businesses are unwilling to operate under the current guidelines.  Mr Cummins said: "That is my gut feeling based on listening to businesses."  A lack of staff is the "single biggest issue" for the hospitality sector, he said.  Mr Cummins added: "We don't have enough staff and we have to make sure we source as many as possible for our sector."

john m

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2021, 05:51:43 pm »
todays protest

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2021, 11:31:18 pm »
 ....the list of diseases  that wer mostly eradicated in the 19th /  20th century because of vaccines  enabled the population explosion of the past hundred years which ultimately lead to undeniable climate change ......
its interesting that anti vaxers for the most part from my observations also do not believe in climate change ..but science  proves them wrong again ..I find it humorous that  they do not realise that most of them if any would not exist if it where not for the advancement in science, medicine and vaccines ....
Science also proves climate change is real
.thermometers do not lie ...photographs of the past hundred years recording the advancement of desert and reduction of the polar ice caps do not lie , the recording of co2 emissions over millenia in the polar ice do not lie . The mean temp of this planet in the past 5 years even  is evidence enough for anyone of sound mind to take heed of
you could argue we shud let everyone die  naturally  from a long list of disease which before  vaccines killed as many as wer required to keep the human ape population in balance and harmony with the environment ........
we cud  outlaw vaccines to enable population sustainability and the  natural order to return  and if not too late ...possibly ...but highly unlikely save life on this planet as we know it ......
the science that brought about the industrial  revolution, advancement in medicine and the population explosion which caused Climate change ... also prevented this flu  from killing 100s of millions .
 you can argue quite rightly that vaccines are the biggest threat to  all life on this planet  .....but to argue that vaccines don't work   
just doesn't add up  ...
We are a victim of our own success .... I'm convinced we are looking at total  annialation  within this century or within the next .....now thers a conspiracy theory .....or is it?  ???

« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 11:37:05 pm by Octavia1 »

Offline Cool Boola

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2021, 12:10:41 am »
Its not a conspiracy theory,as this Civilisation has to end sometime!   Every dog has its day!
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Show Unread Posts