Author Topic: Karen is female for Ken apparently  (Read 1635 times)

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
Re: Karen is female for Ken apparently
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2021, 01:50:43 am »
I be up for the 2021 Christmas party this September Ken.....I'll drive coola , ratti an horse an Johnny m  .....can ya get us in a decent place b an b ....that bordello we stayed in 2 years was fukin awful .....ide like a nice 5 star hotel keeping me in the style I'm accustomed......veggitarian breakfast ....an spinnin classes after breakfast ....followed by an ex folliate massage an a happy ending from the Thai massuse  O:-)

Offline Belker

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2021, 10:21:04 am »
.... Listen you self-appointed stick judge, you don't get to set the parameters.

Anything I posted was freely available on the internet, none of which was contrived, unlike your self-published, vanity "book"........
That is Not true, I read all your previous posts on the old forum, mostly nasty posts about other drivers personal family affairs. You posted about my Fathers Tax matters, but you were silent when his tax matters were paid and sorted ??
You posted about another members marriage breakdown and separation, which indeed were freely available on the internet, and then you added your own [unfounded accusations] most likely was a figment of your very sad, wrapped imagination.

It's not our fault SB that your a Jaffa, just cos your Bollicks don't work, ya should not be taken it out on normal people !
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 09:27:52 am by Admin »

Offline Belker

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2021, 10:26:25 am »
Holy christ, Ken Cashman posts publicly available information, THEN MISPELT THE NAME OF THE TARGET!!.....
Misspelling another person's name is a common form of insult among the more eloquent educated apes !
rofl
Ah, sur ya learn something new everyday Mi Lady ?  lol

john m

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2021, 12:28:39 pm »
Ken I just Revoluted you 100 euro stake money for our bet ,you hold it as you are laying the bet .I will be asking the Rodent to delete my account .I read this tread and its not the sort of thing I want to be part of as you said personal attacks on members or their families should have no place on here .It was good while it lasted but from Meself Big Dommo ,Billy the Bastard Tommy Two scars and the one we dont mention Adios .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2021, 12:48:33 pm »
Erm we will miss you.Hopefully RC will refuse to delete your account for the laugh..

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2021, 04:19:10 pm »
.... Listen you self-appointed stick judge, you don't get to set the parameters.

Anything I posted was freely available on the internet, none of which was contrived, unlike your self-published, vanity "book"........
That is Not true, I read all your previous posts on the old forum, mostly nasty posts about other drivers personal family affairs. You posted about my Fathers Tax matters, but you were silent when his tax matters were paid and sorted ??

[/i]
You posted about another members marriage breakdown and separation, which indeed were freely available on the internet, and then you added your own bit in accusing him of being a 'wife-beater' which does not seem to be freely available on the internet and most likely was a figment of your very sad, wrapped imagination.

It's not our fault SB that your a Jaffa, just cos your Bollicks don't work, ya should not be taken it out on normal people !
My point was about trustworthiness.

I pointed out your failure and shortcomings (pardon the pun). I don't remember [unfounded accusations].

Please post the reference, if I did I'll retract, if I didn't, or you fail to find it you need you apologise.

Childfree was a choice. Imagine the mess I'd be in if they all were God bothering Catholics afraid of contraception.

Luckily I never married my first ride.

Otherwise, I'd be a lonely old goat in a bedsit searching the internet for friends, no matter the cost.

Christ, even the sun doesn't like you:

Now jog on and bother someone who gives a shit.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 09:28:52 am by Admin »

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2021, 08:26:01 pm »
Ah Jaysus  ::sleep

Anyone got there best wats app joke will yu pit it up here ...I  need a laugh

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2021, 08:28:44 pm »

Offline Belker

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2021, 03:31:32 am »
..... I don't remember ever accusing the sausage man of wife-beating as that wasn't available on the net.

Please post the reference, if I did I'll retract, if I didn't, or you fail to find it you need you apologise.........
The link would be on the old forum, long since gone but I do distinctly remember reading your comments.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Valued Contributor
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2021, 09:44:33 am »
This topic has been locked.

Please refrain fom posting unfounded allegations or unverifiable references to the same, whether against identified, identifiable or unidentifiable individuals or entities. Thank you.

John Ms request to delete his account will be actioned in due course unless, perhaps on foot of administrative intervention on foot of the wholly justified concerns raised, he can be persuaded to change his mind.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2021, 10:17:53 am »
Some choice... a Prius or a fucking Prius...

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2021, 10:49:52 am »
Haven’t seen a locked topic in years

Offline Horse

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2021, 10:56:07 am »
Delete the topic would be more appropriate imo.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2021, 11:07:59 am »
Seriously I can't see anything in this thread that's unusually offensive.Was it already deleted?

Edit...
It was changed....now I remember but even the original content wasn't that bad.Nobody takes anything too serious on here.And nobody really believes anything taxi drivers say so no real harm done.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 11:13:34 am by mercenary for hire »

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2021, 12:21:13 pm »
It's clearly not locked. New Admin required.

Show Unread Posts