Author Topic: Who said the Irish are Fucking Stupid  (Read 885 times)

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Who said the Irish are Fucking Stupid
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2021, 12:54:51 pm »
Yes I think you might enjoy the pain John.Yer probably one of those blokes that has to get kicked in the balls to empty the bag.Probably wear a hair shirt into the bookies too..

I walked in to the the Epic exhibition museum yesterday.You'd love it.Absolutely fukking depressing.Mostly dedicated to people who were great Irish people who pissed off to other places as they couldn't hack it here.Bleeding quitters and deserters.

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2021, 01:27:24 pm »
The brain blocks out yur loses ...an yu only remember the winners ......bit like driving a taxi ....yu remember the cnuts an the runners an the rows  an shite on the back of the seat an stuff but yu forget the nice people .....
If yu wrote down every bet yu ever did Johnny an did the balance sheet you be lookin at 10s of thousands losses if your a daily bookie fiend .......I used to go into the Bookies  to see the regulars big gang of retired owlfellows an the career dole merchants trowin ther money away on horses ......they all used to back the favourites an wen it broke a leg or turned out to be a donkey or the race was fixed they all be roaring an shoutin calling the jockey a cnut an ...." did ya see him pull him up the cnut trew the race " an all that bollix......
10minutes in ther lookin at them idiots used to make me feel rite cheerful .....better than an hour wit me shrink an it was free ....an the coffee an all for nuttin .....
Dopey cnuts  ::)

Offline Belker

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2021, 07:40:26 am »
......... My mate had the bet I got 50 euro worth of it as I stated in a tread .Now the brilliance of that shrewd investment .I dont fancy Harrington to win Gold Womens boxing is very comparative and I think she is to old .The only realistic chance Ireland had of Gold was the Lads from Cork in the boat 4/5 with powers .So I took the No Gold bet and then bet on the lads to win the gold made coin .In fact im up about 2.5 K on the Olympics .Told the Rodent, Powers were running plunder lines to get punters to bet .They have been offering bets well over priced to limited stakes .Last nights one was two named swimmers to medal in the 1500 meters swim @11/10 real odds about a hundred to one on .during the week two Brit swimmers to medal 9/4 real odds about 1/2 and they offered 1/1 on the Irish lads to win gold in the boat all taken by me with multi accounts . On the Idiot with the bad ankle he was celebrating the fact if he wanted a Bronz medal all he had to do was lose .A real athlete would be thinking back to the physio train down get ready for the semi final where I can win and fight for the title of Olympic Champion not celebrating that losing would win you something .Years of training fucked up by stupidity .I know he knows that will probably come out and say it himself in time .
Honestly John M are you expecting anyone to believe that shite ?
All unposted bets that you seemingly won 2.5k on ?
The only bet you posted was Eire not to win Gold, which lost !

Ken none of you are interested .I have pointed out to the Rodent Powers have been trying to get people to open accounts or come back to them with plunder bets limited to 20 or 40 notes .The Cork rowers were offered @ 1/1 to win gold .The night before two british swimmers to both medel was offered @ 9/4  In the Mens 1500 11/10 was offered two of the first three in the betting to medal All over priced .I rang the rodent with Golf bets Powers Offered one 5/1 Ousthasen to finish top 5 in the tournament after he finished runner up in the Open .these are just a few of the offers I took .I didnt bother with 15/8 Lowry or Mcilroy to medal no value in that .I will be looking for them to offer a price on Harrington to medal If they do I will play .I have borrowed accounts as my multi accounts have been shut down as the Name on the Credit card or bank account must be the same as the name on the account .
That's a load of Bollicks John M, more holes in that tale than Swiss cheese !

Offline Belker

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2021, 08:03:16 am »
..... Ken ...wen you wer working the Bookies......yers ago......
Did anyone of yur long term gamblers ever consistently make a profit ? .....and if they did......I mean like how did yu get rid of them ?
It's my belief that a person like that doesn't exists.....apart from a stable lad who's puttin a bet on for a horse trainer am travels around  an had inside Knowledge
We had very few winners, almost Zero in the shops but still we had the English pro's on the phone who were all polietly told to Fook off nicely !

We did have one consistant winner in one of our shops, 'Crystal Ball' he was named of.

john m

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2021, 01:38:32 pm »
Watching Kelli Harrington fight then in her interview afterwards .She has true Class no histrionics just eye on the Goal of getting a Gold .BEST OF LUCK .

Show Unread Posts