Author Topic: non mask wearing drunks  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Horse

Re: non mask wearing drunks
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2021, 09:06:54 am »
I might be 51 Ken but I'll take on any cnut in a one on one. I'll take absolutely NO SHITE in MY car and I'll fooking let ANYONE know that from the off. If there's more than one I have the bar from my trolley jack in the door which would knock any cnut out, no exceptions. I also have a lot of mates only a phone call away. As I said, fcuk them, they don't want to play nice then either will I.

Online Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2021, 10:52:09 am »
I might be 51 Ken but I'll take on any cnut in a one on one. I'll take absolutely NO SHITE in MY car and I'll fooking let ANYONE know that from the off. If there's more than one I have the bar from my trolley jack in the door which would knock any cnut out, no exceptions. I also have a lot of mates only a phone call away. As I said, fcuk them, they don't want to play nice then either will I.

" Youv alot of mates only a phone call away?  ???

I don't tink pets constitute the intended meaning of " friends " Horse......an besides ...they can't answer the telephone ......
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 10:55:31 am by Octavia1 »

Offline Horse

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2021, 11:04:58 am »
Wow, ye really got me there with that intelligently thought out but of stick. How does he do it, one has to ask oneself.  How can this fella be so witty all the time? How come he always wins the slagging match with the best bit of stick? Eh, he doesn't!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2021, 03:56:47 pm »
I don't make the rules John. If I was allowed to have stickers on my windows that were straight to the point I'd have one that says, " belt up, mask up and shut the fcuk up".
+1.

Show Unread Posts