Author Topic: Close Contact .  (Read 407 times)

john m

Close Contact .
« on: August 02, 2021, 10:55:47 pm »
Toners in Baggott Street has closed as a member of staff has Covid and the other staff are close contacts .Whats the story now with people who drank pints served by that member of staff who might of touched their Glass .I wonder if somebody who was drinking Porter in Toners and Got Covid if they would have any claim against the Pub .Would people who drank in Toners need to Self isolate and could they claim loss of earnings from Toners ? Powdered wigs and typed letters will be flying all over the place with drinkers looking for compo if they have to miss work .

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Close Contact .
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2021, 11:42:56 pm »
No!!

john m

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2021, 11:58:36 pm »
No!!

Hal if the staff are not needled then the owners must be responsible .You wonder if the Government might like a court case that would let the Judges decide if workers should be needled ,that would prevent them having to make a political decision if they had a legal one instead .

Online mercenary for hire

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2021, 08:27:51 am »
It's nearly impossible to prove where you got the virus.You might have been part of an outbreak but picked it up on the bus.Just guesswork most of it.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2021, 10:15:28 am »
You're clutching John.

john m

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2021, 10:27:41 am »
You're clutching John.

Probably but im sure some Barrister will take a test case .What happens if your boss allows vaxed and unvaxed workers in the office ?.Remember Soldiers got compo because Bullets made noise .I read some Pub group it Cork are doing daily tests on their staff then giving them wristbands .I suppose that would indemnify them if there is an outbreak .

Show Unread Posts