Author Topic: Northside driver gives Dalkey woman free taxi ride  (Read 1929 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Northside driver gives Dalkey woman free taxi ride
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2021, 09:31:38 pm »
Ffs... wats wrong wit the cnuts nowadays  ::)
https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0814/1240863-jack-woolley-attack-dublin/
Can they not just go out , get Rat arsed , shag a nurse  in a bedsit in rat mines , an wake up in the mornin looking for a breakfast roll ......

He was one of the olympians on the RTE documentary Horizon Toyko,nice guy,town is full of scummers!!

Offline Belker

« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2021, 11:24:39 am »
Off topic but the Johm m appreciation thread is not the place for this...I think John is one of the biggest bullies on here Octy.Just because you might have shared a few pints with him in the past you might be thinking differently.Not many on here had the backbone to push back against him which I found bizzare.

Same thing happened with Dalymount but I felt sorry for him as he was a bit crusty and I noticed he was getting forgetful.John regularly insults anyone who doesn't share his batshit crazy view on the world.Most of which were taken from shitty publications by the way.John never ever apologised once on here and very rarely admitted he was wrong,I'm not sure he ever did..Instead he just doubled down with the bullshit and tried to change the subject.I genuinely believe he gets a buzz from being abused.Bit sick if you ask me.Hope he gets better.He's probably at home in the shed bating his nuts with a lump hammer so he can feel good about the world.

I never met him merc ...don't even know wat he look like ......but i don't see how he bullying anyone ? ...I'm genuinely surprised yu think that ...........as regards his nonsense.....I don't generally read his very long posts on account of me adhd as I find reading exhausting .......iam positive most on here skip most of it .....but wat harm is he doin ?
Honestly I don't get ya ........but anyway I tink he went on a week's holiday an his misses told him to put the phone away .....
I have met the man (John M), fer what my opinion is worth, he was the funniest, most friendliest and one of the nicest men that I have ever met.

Offline Belker

« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2021, 11:31:19 am »
'but wat harm is he doin ?'

No harm but the fact that people need to scroll through so much shite to get any information means nobody else bothers joining up and posting.Hopefully John gets his own corner like Ken had.

You'd post something about a battery charger or Freenow or something actually taxi-related and he'd start giving out about the green party and the government in the next post hoping you'd give a bollix.And if you disagreed with him you're a fukking idiot.He wouldn't last 5 minutes down the local without getting a stool across the head.
Sure no one lasts 5 minutes anywhere in your world MFH !!
It must be Great to be Right all the time ??

Offline Belker

« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2021, 11:35:35 am »
Which is the scumy side of Dooblin ? Northside or Southside ?
Southside Ken...Tallaght,  clondalkin, ballybrack, ballyfermot, Crumlin,  drimnaa,  the list is endless of kips are all on the southside .......bring a stab vest if yur comin
I didn't know that Tallaght or BallyFookinFermot were Southside !
Nuff said !!

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2021, 11:41:29 am »
Off topic but the Johm m appreciation thread is not the place for this...I think John is one of the biggest bullies on here Octy.Just because you might have shared a few pints with him in the past you might be thinking differently.Not many on here had the backbone to push back against him which I found bizzare.

Same thing happened with Dalymount but I felt sorry for him as he was a bit crusty and I noticed he was getting forgetful.John regularly insults anyone who doesn't share his batshit crazy view on the world.Most of which were taken from shitty publications by the way.John never ever apologised once on here and very rarely admitted he was wrong,I'm not sure he ever did..Instead he just doubled down with the bullshit and tried to change the subject.I genuinely believe he gets a buzz from being abused.Bit sick if you ask me.Hope he gets better.He's probably at home in the shed bating his nuts with a lump hammer so he can feel good about the world.

I never met him merc ...don't even know wat he look like ......but i don't see how he bullying anyone ? ...I'm genuinely surprised yu think that ...........as regards his nonsense.....I don't generally read his very long posts on account of me adhd as I find reading exhausting .......iam positive most on here skip most of it .....but wat harm is he doin ?
Honestly I don't get ya ........but anyway I tink he went on a week's holiday an his misses told him to put the phone away .....
I have met the man (John M), fer what my opinion is worth, he was the funniest, most friendliest and one of the nicest men that I have ever met.

All virtual hangjobs aside Ken....
if he put his mind to it ....Johnny cud of bean a great barrister or journalist

Offline Belker

« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2021, 11:53:22 am »
I used to row for Commercial Rowing Club  back in the 70s..Usually in Eights...Had to lock up the club bar every week...End of story.

That's like something hal would come out with......... You're better than this Cool Boola, spice it up a bit, were there any women on the team, did you ride one of them on the pool table one night before you locked up.

Ye wha......are ye sayin i'm a boring fuk?.....cunt!!
Ehh ! Did ya figure that out on your own Hal ?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2021, 11:59:22 am »
I used to row for Commercial Rowing Club  back in the 70s..Usually in Eights...Had to lock up the club bar every week...End of story.

That's like something hal would come out with......... You're better than this Cool Boola, spice it up a bit, were there any women on the team, did you ride one of them on the pool table one night before you locked up.

Ye wha......are ye sayin i'm a boring fuk?.....cunt!!
Ehh ! Did ya figure that out on your own Hal ?

Don't forget your tinfoil hat if you have to cross county lines Ken!!.....and something ye don't seem to suffer from is agrophobia.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2021, 01:04:25 pm »
"Sure no one lasts 5 minutes anywhere in your world MFH !!
It must be Great to be Right all the time ??"

It's not as much fun as you'd think Ken.Most of the time I just play dumb for some peace.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2021, 01:30:47 pm »

It's not as much fun as you'd think Ken.Most of the time I just play dumb for some peace.

Do ye jizz it up when you're on the intellectual site....Boards.ie?

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2021, 01:49:58 pm »
I wish Hal.Boards.ie is like the World cup whereas this place is more like a 5 a side in the car park. I wouldn't even last 2 minutes on boards.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2021, 02:32:31 pm »

rofl rofl rofl

Show Unread Posts