Author Topic: Bolt marketing  (Read 458 times)

Offline taxi1990

Bolt marketing
« on: August 27, 2021, 11:06:15 am »
Are these guys still operating in Ireland?

what cities are they in?

If they are, I think their marketing is awful. Any time I hear a customer from Dublin mention freenow, I ask them do they know of or use Bolt. 100% of the people I have asked have never heard of Bolt. They must have really bad marketing people if they are still operating here. Not sure how their founder is a billionaire in his 20's if he cant even do a marketing campaign to let people know they are operating in a City like Dublin.

Offline watty

Re: Bolt marketing
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2021, 05:22:23 pm »
LOL, couldn't figure who you were talking about for a minute.

I guess there's no point in advertising when they're feck-all business around.  I guess they'd target the corporate world but they're all working from home?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2021, 05:37:12 pm »
I heard goin out is the new stayin in!!

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2021, 09:35:13 pm »
LOL, couldn't figure who you were talking about for a minute.

I guess there's no point in advertising when they're feck-all business around.  I guess they'd target the corporate world but they're all working from home?

rofl

Proves my point.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2021, 08:37:23 pm »
Are these guys still operating in Ireland?

what cities are they in?

If they are, I think their marketing is awful. Any time I hear a customer from Dublin mention freenow, I ask them do they know of or use Bolt. 100% of the people I have asked have never heard of Bolt. They must have really bad marketing people if they are still operating here. Not sure how their founder is a billionaire in his 20's if he cant even do a marketing campaign to let people know they are operating in a City like Dublin.
Their marketing people are nuts! 8)

Show Unread Posts