Author Topic: Mytaxi customer service  (Read 6233 times)

Offline markmiwurdz

Re: Mytaxi customer service
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2017, 10:38:48 am »
Re OP,smart fukkin answer for an honest mistake for which you didn't have to do anything,horrible company.

john m

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2017, 11:16:23 am »
Re OP,smart fukkin answer for an honest mistake for which you didn't have to do anything,horrible company.

That attitude comes from the top .I pulled over immediately after I swiped to correct the data input anomaly to guarantee that Mytaxi could receive their due commission and then was scolded like a bold child .Its simple to quote the Stereophonics .If you tolerate this then your children will be next .

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2017, 08:04:08 pm »

That attitude comes from the top .I pulled over immediately after I swiped to correct the data input anomaly to guarantee that Mytaxi could receive their due commission and then was scolded like a bold child .Its simple to quote the Stereophonics .If you tolerate this then your children will be next .

How did ur mate get on with wild bill.  Apology?

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2017, 10:47:04 am »
Thread title an oxymoron... >:(

Offline Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2017, 01:55:07 pm »

That attitude comes from the top .I pulled over immediately after I swiped to correct the data input anomaly to guarantee that Mytaxi could receive their due commission and then was scolded like a bold child .Its simple to quote the Stereophonics Manic Street Preachers .If you tolerate this then your children will be next .
Fixed yer post.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2017, 02:18:24 pm »

Have to admit that that would boil my piss to boiling point,you know what to do next time you make a "mistake"...

john m

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2017, 02:21:27 pm »

That attitude comes from the top .I pulled over immediately after I swiped to correct the data input anomaly to guarantee that Mytaxi could receive their due commission and then was scolded like a bold child .Its simple to quote the Stereophonics Manic Street Preachers .If you tolerate this then your children will be next .
Fixed yer post.

Thanks .

Show Unread Posts