Author Topic: Aggravating  (Read 1480 times)

Offline U Wha

Aggravating
« on: September 23, 2021, 10:57:58 pm »
Sort of first world complaint but it really pisses me off.
Get a multiseater job offer a few kilometres  away on the app. I accept it thinking that the extras will make it worth the journey. I pull up and some body usually foreigners, are standing waiting with 10 cases and bags. Moving flat or whatever.... I just pull away and they can go fuxk themselves. I have no issue carrying reasonable amount but there should be a surcharge after first 4 or 5 pieces of luggage.

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
Re: Aggravating
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 11:11:33 pm »
Get a multiseater job offer a few kilometres  away on the app. I accept it thinking that the extras will make it worth the journey. I pull up and some body usually foreigners, are standing waiting with 10 cases and bags. Moving flat or whatever.... I just pull away and they can go fuxk themselves. I have no issue carrying reasonable amount but there should be a surcharge after first 4 or 5 pieces of luggage.

Here here .....the worse part is half ther kitchen an bottles in lidls bags waiting to spill all over yur car potentially putting you out of work with clean ups not to mention the catastrophicresults of a bag of curry sauce spillin all over the place ...the smell for months after will impact yur mental health if yuv ocd like meself ....I suppose yu can pull away an cancel an argue your not a transport company but exclusively a people carrier and nobody can disagree wit that

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 03:38:23 pm »

Here here .....the worse part is half ther kitchen an bottles in lidls bags waiting to spill all over yur car potentially putting you out of work with clean ups not to mention the catastrophicresults of a bag of curry sauce spillin all over the place ...the smell for months after will impact yur mental health if yuv ocd like meself ....I suppose yu can pull away an cancel an argue your not a transport company but exclusively a people carrier and nobody can disagree wit that
As they Americans might say...Van Gogh? 8)

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 03:42:21 pm »

There, there:

Try:

Van?

Vaffanculo!! 8)

(vulgar, slang) fuck you, fuck off, go fuck yourself; get lost, up yours.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2021, 04:42:30 pm »

Too fukkin mean to hire a van so they order a cab ,and also if you take them you'll be roped into humping crap in and out of your motor.

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2021, 02:24:34 am »
Or when you get a tip and his wife try's to take credit for it ,..... telling you how great you are and that you deserve it, even though the cuunt hasn't opened her purse.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2021, 08:51:10 am »
Or when you get a tip and his wife try's to take credit for it ,..... telling you how great you are and that you deserve it, even though the cuunt hasn't opened her purse.

...and you know she'd love to be sucking your cock instead of pretending to enjoy it with the hubby.......or sumtin like that?

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2021, 02:40:49 pm »
i've done those jobs before. just tell them to leave their valuables behind. they'll folly you later.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2021, 05:50:03 pm »
I charge for a full car if the seats are either folded down to facilitate luggage or occupied by luggage. I doubt anyone would complain at that logic (I haven't had any complaints) or uphold such a complaint.

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2021, 09:54:04 pm »

...and you know she'd love to be sucking your cock instead of pretending to enjoy it with the hubby.......or sumtin like that?
...and she'll rub your shoulder and move her hand down your huge bicep as she looks at you with fook me eyes, she's wet and she knows that to you know she is !!!

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2021, 10:50:05 am »

...and she'll rub your shoulder and move her hand down your huge bicep as she looks at you with fook me eyes, she's wet and she knows that to you know she is !!!

Jaysus......has Barbara Cartland joined the jaysus forum......i know she's fukin dead!!

Offline Cool Boola

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2021, 12:38:43 pm »
Fukkin dead….would suit most of the old langers around here  rofl rofl rofl
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Belker

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2021, 11:19:15 am »
The one that annoy's me is when the fare is 17 or 18 and they hand you a Score note saying; "That's Grand !" and then remain seated waiting fer their change !

Offline Belker

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2021, 11:26:37 am »
I charge for a full car if the seats are either folded down to facilitate luggage or occupied by luggage. I doubt anyone would complain at that logic (I haven't had any complaints) or uphold such a complaint.
Fer the sake of the few Euro I wouldn't be bothered breaking NTA law by doing that, in the unlikely event that the pax takes a receipt and makes a complaint to NTA then ya haven't a leg to stand on.
We are in the Snowflake age and the only way to play the game is as Snow Fookin White !

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2021, 12:58:02 pm »
The one that annoy's me is when the fare is 17 or 18 and they hand you a Score note saying; "That's Grand !" and then remain seated waiting fer their change !

i hate those rare ones were the fare will be 7 or something and they'll hand ye 12. thanks very much indeed. no, gimme back a fiver. jaysusssssssss.

Show Unread Posts