Author Topic: Mouth breathers  (Read 307 times)

Offline silverbullet

Mouth breathers
« on: October 12, 2021, 02:12:27 pm »
Any wonder the Covid virus isn't contained?

Have a look in the rearview mirror when the little flash goes off. That's the mouth breathers using Snapchat and dropping their masks to do so.

Resting the mask on the chin while chatting to their pals is another favourite.

No mask at all says "I'm high on drink and /or Coke and it's a loada bollocks".

I'm guessing the condoms stay on the thumb when these cretins mate, perpetuating more mouth breathers. 8)

« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 02:15:50 pm by silverbullet »

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Mouth breathers
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2021, 04:38:12 pm »
I'm sure you know already SB but the youngsters don't care anymore.Many others don't even realise that the mask is a legal requirement.Once they get to their destination they'll be sitting with others indoors with no masks so it's hard for them to see the need for them in a taxi.Two more weeks and the mask will be pointless with the levels of infection and with further easing of restrictions.

My last job today was a girl on the app going down to get tested.She could have easily walked the distance in 15 minutes.They think taxi drivers are disposable.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2021, 06:50:07 pm »
I'm sure you know already SB but the youngsters don't care anymore.Many others don't even realise that the mask is a legal requirement.Once they get to their destination they'll be sitting with others indoors with no masks so it's hard for them to see the need for them in a taxi.Two more weeks and the mask will be pointless with the levels of infection and with further easing of restrictions.

My last job today was a girl on the app going down to get tested.She could have easily walked the distance in 15 minutes.They think taxi drivers are disposable.
+1.

Covid levels are at the highest level since last March and the hospital admissions are 92% unvaccinated, or partially vaccinated, go figure.

Offline Cool Boola

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2021, 11:22:39 am »
I think it’s time for another lock down……350 skillerors in the palm a week for doin nuttiness…….bring it on
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Show Unread Posts