Author Topic: New Pub gargling rules.  (Read 826 times)

Offline Belker

New Pub gargling rules.
« on: October 23, 2021, 09:11:09 am »
As was fully expected in Cork last night fer the Jazz festival, all rules went out the window !
From the many customers I brought home after closing time all the pubs they were in allowed customers anywhere to dance, and all bar counters were six deep after midnight. It was exactly the same as a pre-covid Jazz night !

Offline Shallowhal

Re: New Pub gargling rules.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2021, 10:52:55 am »
Same with Coppers....that was more a Jizz Festival!!

Offline Cool Boola

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2021, 11:36:28 am »
The flood gates are open……
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Belker

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2021, 12:20:45 pm »
The official requirement was that folk should queue in an orderly fashion at the bar counter maintaining the required 2M social distancing !

I would love to meet the person that drafted that requirement as I still have just a few of my MAGIC BEANS left to sell !

It was Mayhem down here from mid evening till about 4am in the morning and it will be the same tonight and tomorrow night and the best of luck to them with the stoopid booking shite from next weekend on.

Either open the pubs or close them, half measures DO NOT WORK !!

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2021, 12:29:29 pm »
Same with Coppers....that was more a Jizz Festival!!

Oh you are awful..... ::fuck ::fuck

Offline Tony

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2021, 01:08:25 pm »
Hopefully there will be another lockdown before Christmas, have any of yis seen the M50 lately? It's worser than before
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2021, 01:31:18 pm »
Hopefully there will be another lockdown before Christmas, have any of yis seen the M50 lately? It's worser than before

It's pure shite Tony.....mainly cos of them aticumalated trucks anall!!

Offline Tony

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2021, 03:18:08 pm »

It's pure shite Tony.....mainly cos of them aticumalated trucks anall!!

Trucker scum are the  hero's that keep food in the shops when yis were all under house arrest
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline John m

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2021, 05:27:17 pm »
Wake the Fuck up .The Irish council for civil liberties said that the Governments service card was illegal so now they have replaced it with a Q code .You now need to download a digital ticket to go to a late bar (fucked if you dont have a clever phone )
Now the Government have your name and PPSI number linked to your bank account that you gave them to get Corvid Coin linked to your phone number .Think about Slainte Care if you need to register for a gargle will the Government refuse you medical attention or sell off your data to an Insurance company based on how often you drink .Dont forget this government have already used Medical services against the people when they denied partners access to hospitals even if they were vaccinated .

You now have to give your barman more information to get a pint than you have to give a bank to get a Million Euro Mortgage .GET A FUCKING GUN .

Offline John m

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2021, 05:55:16 pm »
Im down the flats playing Ponners in the Pramsheds with Big Dommo ,Billy the Bastars .Noleen Scully and some youngfella with a fake Rolex and Bridie Burbridge is walking down the Stairs in a wedding dress she says she is going out on the piss with Bronko Kelly neither of them have certs but you dont need a cert to attend a wedding reception so her and her mates are letting on they are getting married and anybody without a cert can attend the barman said as long as they buy sandwiches for the reception that will all be legal .You couldnt make up this shite .DJ Skidmark will be dropping Minimal Techno from 8.30 till late .

Offline watty

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2021, 06:24:38 pm »
Think about Slainte Care if you need to register for a gargle will the Government refuse you medical attention or sell off your data to an Insurance company based on how often you drink .

Those 20 pints on my account?  I'm very generous.  I had one pint myself and I bought 19 pints for everyone else in the bar at the time  lol

Offline John m

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2021, 06:38:29 pm »
Think about Slainte Care if you need to register for a gargle will the Government refuse you medical attention or sell off your data to an Insurance company based on how often you drink .

Those 20 pints on my account?  I'm very generous.  I had one pint myself and I bought 19 pints for everyone else in the bar at the time  lol

Strange one You can spend as long as you like in a Museum or Art Gallery without logging in .I wonder whats the story if you go racing .There are no restrictions on outdoor events but do you need a drinking pass to go to the bar ?Will you be able to get Porter in Lansdown when we play Portugal ?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2021, 06:42:37 pm »
He's back,he's back,he's back with a bang,the undisputed king of mattressy land!!

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2021, 12:33:43 am »
He's back,he's back,he's back with a bang,the undisputed king of mattressy land!!

Thank fuk O:-)
 ......place wasn't the same without ya Johnny.....
All the bullies wer talkin shite bout taxis ...borin as fuk ....welcome back ..the sunshine has emerged from the clouds of commoner garden monotonous gobbledegook shop talk ....me happiness insanity index is gone to 10 again .....
I was only readin the gick on here since yu wer gone to put meself to sleep for me naps .........that ...yawn ....ehh reminds me ...zzzzzz  ::sleep

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2021, 05:28:39 am »
Ar ais aris, ta failte romhat Sean.
"The sword of time will pierce our skins,
 it doesn't hurt when it begins,
 but as it works its' way on in
the pain gets stronger,
watch it grin.."

Show Unread Posts