Author Topic: More Tonight?  (Read 470 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
More Tonight?
« on: November 18, 2021, 01:19:09 pm »

Offline John m

Re: More Tonight?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2021, 01:24:44 pm »
I was in a gaff with a professional dartwatcher watching that .Her previous game was even better 141 checkout .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2021, 01:45:23 pm »
Plays Suljovic tonight, could be fun given that she beat him in the World Championship last year.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2021, 02:47:11 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OezkxXOkjIM#

What pub will you be in.....in case you want to FN,Bolt or Uber me!! lol

MARKY.......it's Fisher Price and not Scalextric this year.....tell yer kids soz from Hal!!

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2021, 05:16:44 pm »

MARKY.......it's Fisher Price and not Scalextric this year.....tell yer kids soz from Hal!!

And beans on toast... ::fds ::fds

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2021, 06:08:24 pm »

And beans on toast... ::fds ::fds

Ah that's bleedin luxury....posh git!!

Offline John m

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2021, 06:30:46 pm »
Rodent I took 4/5 the lad with the haircut to beat the big Portugese youngfella

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2021, 06:40:54 pm »

Brilliant stuff.

I only ever did it once in practice.

Offline John m

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2021, 12:07:38 pm »
Rodent I took 4/5 the lad with the haircut to beat the big Portugese youngfella

WINNER ALRIGHT .but it was too close for comfort .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2021, 04:29:29 pm »
The young lass won as well - not as convincing as the previous win but with an 11 dart leg and a 12 dart leg in there. She's a great T20 hitter - which makes one wonder why she goes the 18 route on 140 and never gets it, a bit of refinement and she'll win things. One striking thing in her game is how she can miss a double by a mile and withiout any pause to refocus hit the (half) double dead centre. Usually if a lad is way off on the first he doesn't get much closer to the second, even if a single number set up is far from centre of the big you know the double's not going. Anywaysanall, do you reckon she'll beat Peter tomorrow? He'll have to play better than he did against Jose, that's for sure.

As an aside, I see little Richard Ashdown is running the new BDO under the WDF banner and their debut Lakeside World Championship has a women's first prize of stg£25,000. I wonder if Fallon could play in both the mens PDC WC and the womens WDF... I know when the once pretty Russian girl had a go at the PDC she had to sit out a year (or two, not sure) before the then BDO would take her back and the BDO women were only playing for the price of a new pair of dungarees back then!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2021, 05:59:59 pm »
The young lass won as well - not as convincing as the previous win but with an 11 dart leg and a 12 dart leg in there. She's a great T20 hitter - which makes one wonder why she goes the 18 route on 140 and never gets it, a bit of refinement and she'll win things. One striking thing in her game is how she can miss a double by a mile and withiout any pause to refocus hit the (half) double dead centre. Usually if a lad is way off on the first he doesn't get much closer to the second, even if a single number set up is far from centre of the big you know the double's not going. Anywaysanall, do you reckon she'll beat Peter tomorrow? He'll have to play better than he did against Jose, that's for sure.

As an aside, I see little Richard Ashdown is running the new BDO under the WDF banner and their debut Lakeside World Championship has a women's first prize of stg£25,000. I wonder if Fallon could play in both the mens PDC WC and the womens WDF... I know when the once pretty Russian girl had a go at the PDC she had to sit out a year (or two, not sure) before the then BDO would take her back and the BDO women were only playing for the price of a new pair of dungarees back then!

Cliff Lazarenko and Leighton Rees lol

Offline Cool Boola

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2021, 11:14:10 am »
Was interesting to watch..She was having a real go at him…for awhile.
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2021, 12:43:25 pm »
She put up a good display alright, averaging over 100 for most of the match and just under 100 at the end. It's not that long ago that Phil Taylor was the only man consistently averaging 100+ over that sort of distance. What cost her the match was the 140 checkouts. For the first one she went her usual 18 route and singled the first dart eliminating the chance to leave a double. The next one she went the proper way i.e. T20 but paused to tell herself off after hitting the single with the first dart. Assuming she's an avid reader of Irish Taxi Forum one can further assume she muttered something along the lines of fuck you catcher, I shoulda gone the 18s. Anywaysanall she left double top but failed to finish it on her return. The next (and last, I think) time she left 140 she again went the right way hitting the two T20s and missing the D10 but finising it on the next visit.... She shoulda drummed it into herself before the game that 18s is not the way to go on 140 and not gone out second guessing herself.

Now, to answer my other question thanks to real world beer fueled research... Because she failed to win a tour card at Q school in Jan she does qualify to play in the WDF womens event next Jan and is entered so ought to pick up that stg£25,000 in addition to the stg£20k she picked up for making the semis of the grand slam, the stg£10k she got for making the Nordic Masters, the stg£350.00 she's won on the development tour and whatever she trousers from the PDC World Championship next month. Her main rival Lisa Ashton, on the other hand, won a PDC tour card in January so cannot compete in the WDF event.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 12:49:25 pm by Rat Catcher »

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2021, 03:10:19 pm »
She put up a good display alright, averaging over 100 for most of the match and just under 100 at the end. It's not that long ago that Phil Taylor was the only man consistently averaging 100+ over that sort of distance. What cost her the match was the 140 checkouts. For the first one she went her usual 18 route and singled the first dart eliminating the chance to leave a double. The next one she went the proper way i.e. T20 but paused to tell herself off after hitting the single with the first dart. Assuming she's an avid reader of Irish Taxi Forum one can further assume she muttered something along the lines of fuck you catcher, I shoulda gone the 18s. Anywaysanall she left double top but failed to finish it on her return. The next (and last, I think) time she left 140 she again went the right way hitting the two T20s and missing the D10 but finising it on the next visit.... She shoulda drummed it into herself before the game that 18s is not the way to go on 140 and not gone out second guessing herself.

Now, to answer my other question thanks to real world beer fueled research... Because she failed to win a tour card at Q school in Jan she does qualify to play in the WDF womens event next Jan and is entered so ought to pick up that stg£25,000 in addition to the stg£20k she picked up for making the semis of the grand slam, the stg£10k she got for making the Nordic Masters, the stg£350.00 she's won on the development tour and whatever she trousers from the PDC World Championship next month. Her main rival Lisa Ashton, on the other hand, won a PDC tour card in January so cannot compete in the WDF event.
Bull - T18 - Double 18.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2021, 12:45:09 pm »
More likely in soft tip but, nonetheless, a better option than T18 T18 D16 which couldn't be more wronger. Steel tip players throw most of their darts at the T20 so why go any other way on 140? Players that struggle with tops and tens on the doubles don't win a whole lot in the professional arena e.g. the aforementioned Suljovic.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 12:48:10 pm by Rat Catcher »

Show Unread Posts