Author Topic: Cork colleges 'Christmas Day' 2021.  (Read 518 times)

Offline Belker

Cork colleges 'Christmas Day' 2021.
« on: November 19, 2021, 09:32:26 am »
It was the Cork colleges 'Christmas day' festivities in Cork yesterday (Thurs).
It was a totally Bat-$hit day fer all bar staff, Taxi drivers, Gardai, Etc.. FROM 10AM IN THE MORNING !!

There is a video of the queue at the Harp bar at 10am in the morning in the hands of a few members and I hope one of them can post it fer me because I don't know how to post video's on here.

As a 12-year veteran of the night time Taxi game I thought that I had seen it all !
I was wrong ! Last night was worse than anything that I ever witnessed before !!

Online Octavia1

• It's my field
Re: Cork colleges 'Christmas Day' 2021.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2021, 09:43:42 am »
It was the Cork colleges 'Christmas day' festivities in Cork yesterday (Thurs).
It was a totally Bat-$hit day fer all bar staff, Taxi drivers, Gardai, Etc.. FROM 10AM IN THE MORNING !!

There is a video of the queue at the Harp bar at 10am in the morning in the hands of a few members and I hope one of them can post it fer me because I don't know how to post video's on here.

As a 12-year veteran of the night time Taxi game I thought that I had seen it all !
I was wrong ! Last night was worse than anything that I ever witnessed before !!

The flu be rampant Ken....get yourself a ventilators

Offline Belker

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2021, 10:23:15 am »
I dodged them most of the night working the burbs on Card only jobs with destinations set.
The Hollywood names fer Cash got a quick 'Accepted by mistake' reply !!

Offline Horse

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2021, 11:38:24 am »
I think debs night is next week here Ken, Monday I think. I'll be taking that fooking day off.

Offline Horse

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2021, 11:41:08 am »
Maybe it's not the debs but I'm pretty sure my daughter said there's some student thing happening next week, Monday I think. Anyone else hear anything bout that?

Offline John m

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2021, 12:06:02 pm »
Maybe it's not the debs but I'm pretty sure my daughter said there's some student thing happening next week, Monday I think. Anyone else hear anything bout that?

Christmas jumper Day use to be the twelve Pubs .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2021, 12:06:50 pm »
Good news night drivers....dont step off the wobbly stool yet I heard Coppers and other nightclubs are gonna start opening at 4pm to circumvent the early 12am closing hours .Everything is gonna be alright.

Offline Belker

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2021, 12:09:49 pm »
College 'Christmas Day' is a whole lot different to a Debs or Grads night out.

Like I mean A WHOLE LOT DIFFERENT !

Offline John m

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2021, 12:13:38 pm »
Anybody remember Operation Freeflow where Skips were not allowed on certainstreets and parking restricted and no road works or anything happened between November and Christmas .In the last few days more Roadworks being started than any other time I can remember .The 50 was part blocked Tuesday night Queys last Sunday Amien Street last night and countless times I passed the lads doing the road markings .If you can get a passenger you cant get around .

Offline Horse

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2021, 12:16:54 pm »

I never heard of college Christmas day Ken. Not sure if we have that up here in the civilised world.

Offline John m

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2021, 12:24:42 pm »

Got the video Ken Site wont let me post it as its to big .I have seen fewer people at a Cup semi Final in Richmond Park than that crowd for Porter in a small pub .Students our so called Intelligent group not a Condom or facemask in site .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2021, 12:29:20 pm »
They government told us that the vaccines were gonna do their job and we could get back to normal.Cant blame the kids for not giving a bollox.

Offline John m

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2021, 12:45:44 pm »
They government told us that the vaccines were gonna do their job and we could get back to normal.Cant blame the kids for not giving a bollox.

Its all a Load of Bollox .Dirty Leo trying to win back the middle class voters who are tempted to vote SF by blaming the 5% unvaxinated for the mess .Bertie climbed out of his cave to remind the Republican wing of FF that they can hate the Prods by voting FF and not SF .The Covid battle is lost now its just trying to duck responsibility by politicians for the ness .When the PUP stopped the game changed .Young people who expected jobs or college have been brilliant just doing what they were told but now they see the bolloxology with no tunnel to shine a light at the end of .Still astonished that there hasent been major violent protests anywhere in Europe .

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2021, 12:58:40 pm »
It’s usually on Thanksgiving day.
Dunno why  on a week earlier this year

Offline John m

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2021, 01:14:54 pm »
It’s usually on Thanksgiving day.
Dunno why  on a week earlier this year

With crowds like that and Coppers and other Night Clubs becoming Day Cabaret Bars chances are Pubs will be in Full lockdown before thanks giving .This is the Storm before the Storm .I havent thrown away me bookies docket on a general election this year yet .Government havent a fucking bulls notion what they are doing .

Show Unread Posts