Author Topic: Boyd Barrett strikes again .  (Read 238 times)

Offline John m

Boyd Barrett strikes again .
« on: November 24, 2021, 12:38:59 pm »
He tells the Taoiseach about a woman in HOMELESS accommodation who because she got a job as a carer now earns a few quid more than the allowable earnings limit has been informed that she no longer applies for  homeless accommodation and must now move out of her Homeless Gaff.How the Fuck can somebody who tries to better themselves and their family be made homeless from homeless accommodation .But Deputy Lowry from Tipp brings up a really important issue that Horse Hunts cannot be held as the Hunt cannot get insurance .Interisting contrast some people have nowhere to live and others have no fields to hunt in .I wonder could the Hunt hunt down homeless people with hounds for sport .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Boyd Barrett strikes again .
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 12:48:13 pm »
I didn't know hunts had insurance. The last one I went on was before COVID '19. I don't recall being asked for a contribution to insurance but maybe it was paid by the owner of the horse, I was just invited along for the ride.

Offline John m

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2021, 12:55:24 pm »
Imagine a scheme Rodent where you lose entitlement to that scheme if you earn one dollor more than the limit or work one minute over a time  limit .I have heard of people who lost Medical cards when minimum  wage went up 30c an hour because the passed some earnings limit set by the DEPARTMENT in (Room 101)

Listen to BB on the news This girl is in homeless accommodation and will be made homeless because she took a job .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2021, 01:17:18 pm »
Fair play to Richard. To be fair, he was the only TD fighting our cause up above in Dail Eireann during the COVID '19 pandemic. I trust your local SPBP candidate will get your vote at the next election.

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2021, 02:07:41 pm »
Fair play to Richard. To be fair, he was the only TD fighting our cause up above in Dail Eireann during the COVID '19 pandemic. I trust your local SPBP candidate will get your vote at the next election.

He/ she most certainly will ...

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2021, 02:36:29 pm »
I didn't know hunts had insurance. The last one I went on was before COVID '19. I don't recall being asked for a contribution to insurance but maybe it was paid by the owner of the horse, I was just invited along for the ride.
Easter egg hunts are not required by law to have insurance. Why you were given a horse is anyone's guess. 8)

Show Unread Posts