Author Topic: self isolating pup payment  (Read 1088 times)

Offline taxi1990

self isolating pup payment
« on: November 27, 2021, 10:40:22 pm »
What are they giving out these days? 350?

Offline John m

Re: self isolating pup payment
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2021, 11:22:37 am »
There is sort of a dark area in that .You need to be diagnosed as dirty by test its not that easy to get coin by claiming to be a close contact .Think they are applying the payments to  dizzeezed claimants now that you can get a free antigen test if you are a close contact .If you are a close contact you must isolate until you recieve your Free Government supplied antigen test (at your own Expense ) then if you are scurvey go for a Test then if you are really manky apply using the test result for the Dizzeeeze Coin .Think they found out that if Big Dommo had the fever then Billy the Bastard ,Tommy Two Scars and the one we dont mention who were at the poker school would all be close contacts and evertbody they met in the Pub or Bookies would be close contacts of close contacts everybody in the flats would be on 350 Dirty Money all the time as everybody would be on Facebook looking for anybody who was down with the dizzzeeeeze and saying they knew them .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2021, 11:30:14 am »
Once a text is received saying x person has tested positive,it will advise family member(living with the + case) to isolate and restrict their movements.....it says on Welfare.ie that self employed are entitled to the payment once they upload the text from the HSE.

Offline John m

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2021, 11:42:21 am »
Once a text is received saying x person has tested positive,it will advise family member(living with the + case) to isolate and restrict their movements.....it says on Welfare.ie that self employed are entitled to the payment once they upload the text from the HSE.

Think that might be changed .They now send you an antigen test if you fail you go for a PCP if you can get one .You are expected to Isolate until you get the test kits delivered .If you want to just go to a test center open your covid app and stand at the door you are sure to trigger a close contact alert from somebody attending a test do that every week get 350 every week ?

PS if you are going to do that will you bring my phone as well .
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 11:45:58 am by John m »

Offline Belker

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2021, 11:51:47 am »

Think that might be changed .They now send you an antigen test if you fail you go for a PCP if you can get one .You are expected to Isolate until you get the test kits delivered .If you want to just go to a test center open your covid app and stand at the door you are sure to trigger a close contact alert from somebody attending a test do that every week get 350 every week ?

PS if you are going to do that will you bring my phone as well .
Where is DMG (Doc) when we need him ?

Offline John m

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2021, 11:56:17 am »
Think about it you are 18 getting 80 notes on the Dole but if you can become a close contact you get 350 .You would have crowds of kids at the Handball alley or City West with the Covid App open and the tracker on walking up and down the q trying to get a ping then sharing it with their Possee who could then all get 350 a week for the Crimbo .This was another Fuckup  Handing out free money to anybody who can get an app to ping .Fucking like Pokemon but playing for cash not points .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2021, 12:48:37 pm »
Are people still using the tracker app?I haven't heard it been talked about much.I deleted mine last year.

I reckon if you test positive they'll do their best to contact everyone you can remember you've been around.I wouldn't be relying on a text from some app to decide whether to work or not.In the UK the brits had to exempt some essential workers from isolating after loads got texts and couldn't work.

Offline John m

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2021, 12:53:24 pm »
Merch I have the app to hold my Covid cert but the tracker is turned off .I stopped using it last December when Some Cunt from the HSE when asked why numbers didnt change between Dec 24th and 28th said that as no funding was secured to pay extra coin for bank holidays they had no staff .Remember at the time the app was going to save thousands of lives by tracking close contacts .The Pingdemic in the UK showed how easy it would be to get a claim by being a close contact .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2021, 01:06:36 pm »
Town is full of tourists.The brits aren't wearing masks as much as us back home.They're likely riddled with all variants and don't give a bollix.

I genuinely think the case numbers are being massaged to fit whatever narrative the HSE are pushing.It seems to me that NPhet are running rings around the cabinet with their modeling and predictions.Does it not seem odd that we hit 6500 cases the week before they brought the pub hours back to 12.Now they're flattening again and nothings really changed except people are starting to drink earlier.

Offline John m

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2021, 01:26:44 pm »
Merch It looks like the Politicians dont want to make any decision Anto and Well Paid Paul and other Scientists calling the shots .Its ALL ONLY about not overcrowding the Hospitals and the people making the decisions are all Doctors .Can you imagine if they allowed Taxi drivers make transport policy .Its fucking Shambolic .If you read the Papers South Africa is riddled and closed down .Not a word of truth in that I have family in South Africa and Zimbabwe who dont know what the fuck we are talking about .The Doctor in SA who discovered this new fever says that it seems to be harmless .If its a spreadable as I dont Believe its not butter then closing Airports or masks or keeping kids off school wont prevent it spreading .Its only a matter of time before one EU country says Fuck it we are open for business and tourism no Covid Dockets or vax required and the rest will follow . Have you ever heard anything as stupid as you dont need to wear a mask if your sitting down drinking but if you go outside for a smoke you need to bally up to walk to the door .12 kids cannot do a Christmas Play in School but 50,000 can go to the Aviva today to watch sub standard Football .Or to Ballsbridge to watch rugby .No limit on how many people can go to the bookies to bet on either game .

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2021, 09:07:24 pm »
If you were off for less than a week due to catching covid, would you get 350 or part of it?

Offline John m

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2021, 09:16:45 pm »
If you were off for less than a week due to catching covid, would you get 350 or part of it?

No you would get arrested you are required to isolate foe 10 days .

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2021, 09:39:06 pm »

You are required to isolate for 10 days after you first get symptoms. You might get tested 5 or 6 days after you first get symptoms.

Offline John m

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2021, 10:42:15 pm »

You are required to isolate for 10 days after you first get symptoms. You might get tested 5 or 6 days after you first get symptoms.

Did you actually do a test ?

Show Unread Posts