Author Topic: Do FreeNow promotions break the PSV rules/ethos?  (Read 1762 times)

Offline silverbullet

Re: Do FreeNow promotions break the PSV rules/ethos?
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2021, 01:58:32 pm »
Turn the roof sin off and don't park on a designated or unofficial rank... simples?
+1

Offline Belker

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2021, 05:10:26 am »
WHAT RULES ?No good complaining now when there is no work you sold your work for medals and stickers .
I disagree, we bought it by embracing the medals and stickers ...
And please don't anyone preach to me about 'When' or 'If'  !

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2022, 05:21:24 pm »
I see that, according to FN's yearbook email, some driver did 8872 FN jobs in 2021.  I believe that I work hours that are probably too long for my long term health, but my total job numbers across all platforms is very, very, very very significantly lower that that. It has to be multiple drivers on the same app.
"Many a road taken by many a first friend
And each one I've never seen again
I wish, I wish, I wish in vain
That we could sit simply in that room again
Ten thousand dollars at the drop of a hat
I'd give it all gladly if our lives could be like that" BD's Dream

Offline vandriver

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2022, 05:34:56 pm »
In the middle of a lockdown,when I was struggling to hit 15 jobs a week,how the fuck can one driver hit 170 jobs a week?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2022, 05:40:14 pm »
I see that, according to FN's yearbook email, some driver did 8872 FN jobs in 2021.  I believe that I work hours that are probably too long for my long term health, but my total job numbers across all platforms is very, very, very very significantly lower that that. It has to be multiple drivers on the same app.
A blind eye is turned.

Same for the 17,000 people "naturalised" because they were illegal immigrants, but managed to avoid the law. It's an admission that our borders are more porous than a Donegal house.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2022, 05:44:26 pm »
In the middle of a lockdown,when I was struggling to hit 15 jobs a week,how the fuck can one driver hit 170 jobs a week?

It wasn't one driver.... ::fuck ::fuck

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2022, 06:09:15 pm »
How do the drivers organise the cash, and income tax obligations between themselves?

Offline John m

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2022, 06:20:58 pm »
Robbie paper never refused ink .Im sure somebody in My Taxi would love for somebody to question those numbers so The taxi thingey decides to chip the meter to restrict it from taking any jobs after it is turned on for 11 hours .That way lads would probably start their day by accepting a Prebook .and once they are working the app they will continue to use it .All this could be done in the name of Safety ?

Offline watty

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2022, 06:25:01 pm »
How do the drivers organise the cash, and income tax obligations between themselves?
They probably all live in the same apartment with one or two laptops between them.  Easy enough to play 'show & tell' each week when their statements are emailed out.

As for income taxes  rofl

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2022, 06:32:26 pm »
Robbie paper never refused ink .Im sure somebody in My Taxi would love for somebody to question those numbers so The taxi thingey decides to chip the meter to restrict it from taking any jobs after it is turned on for 11 hours .That way lads would probably start their day by accepting a Prebook .and once they are working the app they will continue to use it .All this could be done in the name of Safety ?
St Patrick's Athletic has done a deal to bring Pakistani "footballers" to Ireland. Watch the natives burning their cricket bats pronto.
One problem to be dealt with is - every time they're awarded a corner they build a shop on it! 8)

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2022, 06:38:37 pm »
They probably all live in the same apartment with one or two laptops between them.  Easy enough to play 'show & tell' each week when their statements are emailed out.

One bank account gets all the money, and therefore has a tax obligation on it, so he pays it, and gives a tax reduced amount of withdrawn cash to the other driver(s)?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2022, 06:48:16 pm »

One bank account gets all the money, and therefore has a tax obligation on it, so he pays it, and gives a tax reduced amount of withdrawn cash to the other driver(s)?
The bank a/c holder probably pays the rent for the three of them on the one-room they share with their Baltic brides.

They get to hold onto the cash. Baltic brazzers and Balti food, what's not to like? 8)

Offline John m

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2022, 06:50:35 pm »

Gangmasters .Who said the drivers get any money ?Brought to the west and now need to pay off the DEATH .Probably get bed board and cab .Do you see now what is happening .We are creating Questions that need answering and solutions .Like Chipping the Meter ,and all because of a Free Now Mail Shop .Q Annon would love us attacking ourselves so we can attack ourselves .You know thats what happened to the Leprechauns they spent to much time chasing the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow that they never noticed the Trolls had taken over .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2022, 06:54:45 pm »

Gangmasters .Who said the drivers get any money ?Brought to the west and now need to pay off the DEATH .Probably get bed board and cab .Do you see now what is happening .We are creating Questions that need answering and solutions .Like Chipping the Meter ,and all because of a Free Now Mail Shop .Q Annon would love us attacking ourselves so we can attack ourselves .You know thats what happened to the Leprechauns they spent to much time chasing the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow that they never noticed the Trolls had taken over .
O' Death Where is Thy Singh? 8)

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2022, 07:36:29 pm »
I'd say one driver could do it if he has a spot that he likes to work where nobody else likes.Ballymun for example...I hate the place and rarely pick up out there but there is a lot of shit local work that would keep ya busy if you worked 6/7 days.

I've seen drivers parked up at night waiting for the app to give them a job rather than look for street work, when it's hopping out. We've been conditioned to take app jobs over street work.Some even defend Freenow on here.Takes all sorts.

Show Unread Posts