Author Topic: 2022 predict  (Read 1004 times)

Online Octavia1

• It's my field
Re: 2022 predict
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2022, 08:02:48 pm »
The shed has a door, complete with a cat flap. Just a bit of eves filling and painting left now... I'd say it could be deemed finished by the end of summer!

Wat year?

Offline Shallow Hal

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2022, 08:15:45 pm »
C'mon Octy....no need for that!!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2022, 08:27:10 pm »
The shed has a door, complete with a cat flap. Just a bit of eves filling and painting left now... I'd say it could be deemed finished by the end of summer!

Wat year?
Le Piat D'or.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2022, 10:05:05 pm »
It's microchip controlled, Ken... so only the cat that's programmed into it can use it. My sister gave it to me a couple of years ago when she bought a higher fangled one that updates an app whenever her cats come and go. I was gonna install it in the house but thought better of it, it doesn't stop the cat bringing back his daily kills... better in the shed than the gaff anyway!

Online Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2022, 05:51:56 pm »
Back on topic .....I was readin about the blind  Romanian gypsy owlone baba Vange who was supposed to be able to predict the future an made predictions .......anyway I was all gettin into it an stuff an started believin in her  despite the fact I'm a neo nazi an then I read at the end .... that she became blind as a child wen a
big  tornado picked her up in the air like Dorothy  an fuked her against a wall ......
why didn't She see that comin ?  ::)

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2022, 06:26:51 pm »
Back on topic .....I was readin about the blind  Romanian gypsy owlone baba Vange who was supposed to be able to predict the future an made predictions .......anyway I was all gettin into it an stuff an started believin in her  despite the fact I'm a neo nazi an then I read at the end .... that she became blind as a child wen a
big  tornado picked her up in the air like Dorothy  an fuked her against a wall ......
why didn't She see that comin ?  ::)
The answer my friend was blowin' in the wind.

Anyways, why can't she predict herself out of the Romany slum?

Offline Belker

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2022, 02:46:53 am »
It's microchip controlled, Ken... so only the cat that's programmed into it can use it. My sister gave it to me a couple of years ago when she bought a higher fangled one that updates an app whenever her cats come and go. I was gonna install it in the house but thought better of it, it doesn't stop the cat bringing back his daily kills... better in the shed than the gaff anyway!
I had a cat-flap on the first gaff myself and ex-misses had together, she brought two female cats to the party, all 3 of them were up de pole after just a few weeks !

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2022, 04:35:02 pm »
I'd be more than surprised if he got pregnant. He doesn't like other cats other than one that looks like him.

Show Unread Posts