Author Topic: When will the Riots Start  (Read 1302 times)

Offline John m

Re: When will the Riots Start
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2022, 07:02:18 pm »
Bullitt there is something not ringing true about all of this .I know we are in a Pandemic so a Big Protest march is out .I work Ballyfermot went to school in the Tech for a while .Ballyfermot people always stick togeather no matter what but there dosent seem to be a great amount of Community outrage no Facebook petition for Anti Violence against women in fact I havent heard Womens Aid or other Womens groups out asking for more Gards or More protection for women in the area .Two arrested I wonder are there more to come and who they might be linked to .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2022, 07:36:12 pm »
Bullitt there is something not ringing true about all of this .I know we are in a Pandemic so a Big Protest march is out .I work Ballyfermot went to school in the Tech for a while .Ballyfermot people always stick togeather no matter what but there dosent seem to be a great amount of Community outrage no Facebook petition for Anti Violence against women in fact I havent heard Womens Aid or other Womens groups out asking for more Gards or More protection for women in the area .Two arrested I wonder are there more to come and who they might be linked to .
She's a lovely kid and didn't play the race card either. Daragh Lyons and his pal are not going to go on to be upstanding citizens.

Offline John m

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2022, 12:09:10 am »
Just got a text .Vigil to be held @11 Am tomorrow to hilite whats occuring in Ballyfermot and lack of facilities for kids .I knew the People of Ballyfermot would not tolerate what happened avoid the strip if you are out tomorrow or even better join in .

Offline Shallow Hal

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2022, 02:11:40 pm »
She's a lovely kid and didn't play the race card either. Daragh Lyons and his pal are not going to go on to be upstanding citizens.

But these shitebags will be afforded every bit of sympathy from the courts and do-gooders who'll never have to deal with the aftermath of their actions unlike their victims.

Offline John m

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2022, 03:44:16 pm »
Hal they are victims .Its the way it works .Politicians are to blame .They love to package groups togeather so they can appeal to them as a group for votes .Watch local politicians blame the lack of facilities for the Youth having nothing to do .Look at Trumps America divided into haves and have nots .The haves know how they will vote so you got to attract the have nots so promote their issues then tell them they are victims of the system  you are the man to solve it .Victim hood Politics trouble is ordinary people with ordinary problems suddenly think they are victims being picked on .Some Social worker or Community Leader will appear in Court telling the Judge the Accused has separation Disorder after his Hamster died when he was five .

Offline Charmschooldropout

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2022, 06:36:14 pm »
Riots in Kazakstan ,South African Parliament burned down .France is going to explode  .You cannot victamise people who wont take an unproven Drug .This is Dictatorship .Macrom said he wanted to piss off the unvaccinated now Jack Lynches Ghost says 3 jabs to enjoy an active Social Life .DANGEROUS MOVE MICK .
Totally agree

Offline John m

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2022, 09:49:10 pm »
Watching RTE News this evening and Young Children getting an UNAPPROVED vaxxine .NONE OF THESE VAXES ARE APPROVED ONLY FOR EMERGENCY USE .Are parents forgetting the last UNAPPROVED vax for swine flu had terrible effect on young people .Over 80 of them have sued the state for over a million each .These new vaxes modify your DNA would your child be under greater threat from invasion of their DNA or invasion of their immune system that nature designed to fight infection .Im glad im not being asked to make that call .I dont think I would infect my children based on my own paranoia .There is no record of children dying from Covid .Dont know if anybody has noticed that the Usual heard of Scientists have been replaced by Hospital Doctors as Spokespersons for vaccines .Still not one Journalist worth their NUJ Union fee has asked any of the University based Professors if any of their research is sponsored by any of the Companies manufacturing Vaccines .Watch yummy mummyies marching their Clinically Obease kids down the Doctors for a Jab as they have underlying health problems caused by the Diet of Chips and Burgers wheelbarrowed down their throat from the local chipper or Mickie Ds .

If there as any sort of adverse reaction from Children to this Jab .Even planeloads of Russian Soldiers landing in Baldonnell wont stop the backlash .Strange how none of the Elected Doctors in the Dail and there are a few are not out promoting Jabs for kids or other TDs leading by example hearding their litter down to the Jab Centers for Jabs .

Offline Tarmac

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2022, 12:31:48 am »
Watching RTE News this evening and Young Children getting an UNAPPROVED vaxxine .NONE OF THESE VAXES ARE APPROVED ONLY FOR EMERGENCY USE .Are parents forgetting the last UNAPPROVED vax for swine flu had terrible effect on young people .Over 80 of them have sued the state for over a million each .These new vaxes modify your DNA would your child be under greater threat from invasion of their DNA or invasion of their immune system that nature designed to fight infection .Im glad im not being asked to make that call .I dont think I would infect my children based on my own paranoia .There is no record of children dying from Covid .Dont know if anybody has noticed that the Usual heard of Scientists have been replaced by Hospital Doctors as Spokespersons for vaccines .Still not one Journalist worth their NUJ Union fee has asked any of the University based Professors if any of their research is sponsored by any of the Companies manufacturing Vaccines .Watch yummy mummyies marching their Clinically Obease kids down the Doctors for a Jab as they have underlying health problems caused by the Diet of Chips and Burgers wheelbarrowed down their throat from the local chipper or Mickie Ds .

If there as any sort of adverse reaction from Children to this Jab .Even planeloads of Russian Soldiers landing in Baldonnell wont stop the backlash .Strange how none of the Elected Doctors in the Dail and there are a few are not out promoting Jabs for kids or other TDs leading by example hearding their litter down to the Jab Centers for Jabs .
In all fairness they haven’t harmed 95% of the adult population.

Offline John m

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2022, 09:21:56 am »
Dont know what relevance your answer has Tar .The issue I raised was vaccine safety for children even your answer of 95% of adults were ok ?what about the other 5% .Irish Children had adverse effects from the Swine Flu injection .More per head than any other country and thats a FACT .Ireland has the highest rate or Autism per 100,000 in the WORLD thats a Fact .We also have the highest rate of Cystic Fibrosis per 100,000 in the World thats a Fact.We were one of the first countries in the World to vaccinate children with the BCG .In most cases anybody born in the mid 50s on wards would of gotten the BCG and their Children would of gotten the BCG and it is their children now who are suffering from Autism in huge Numbers .Is there any link .So my question was is it safe to vaccinate children whos imune systems have not matured yet with an UNAPPROVED vaccine based on our National experience with vaccinating children .Me personally I would not give it to any of my children or Grandchildren .Im not even sure if we still give the BCG .

I remember when the Church ran this country now its run by business including big Pharma .Just think we have been very quick to accept the opinions of Medical experts who are sponsored by big Pharma Companies .We dont put Alcoholics in adverts for drink but we roll out sick people when we want to sell tablets or needles .Emotional blackmail marching kids across the RTE News .The experts selling us the drugs are the exact same experts who said Children would not need them .

Offline Tarmac

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2022, 10:29:07 am »
Going by the numbers that were getting their kids vaccinated at the national show center in swords yesterday I’d say the majority of parents will be getting their kids jabbed , I’m sure some parents will have reservations especially that kids don’t seem to get sick from the Chinese flu. Personally I’d say most parents will be getting kids vaccinated so they can go on holidays not because of the health reasons , I’m starting to think myself it’s
ALL A LOAD OF BOLLIX.

Offline John m

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2022, 11:14:07 am »
I sort of agree with you Tarmac jab the kids so you can go on holiday .But most of the people who would jab a kid wouldnt add an extra speaker to their Hi Fi system as they might effect the warranty or Guarentee but they will jab a child with an UNAPPROVED vaccine and not consider what long term effect it might have  .The Irish State has a Very poor record when it comes to how they treat Children .Shocking story in todays Sunday World about Sinead O Connors Son being allowed walk out of a Hospital .Tusla cannot comment as it might identify the child .

Offline Belker

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2022, 01:07:17 pm »
Everyone seems to have an axe to grind somewhere (the vast majority being BS).

My 'Axe' is when is the Fookin Lotto rollover draw gonna be won ?

Thankfully all we suffer these days are 'First world' problems ??

Offline John m

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2022, 10:48:00 pm »
Everyone seems to have an axe to grind somewhere (the vast majority being BS).

My 'Axe' is when is the Fookin Lotto rollover draw gonna be won ?

Thankfully all we suffer these days are 'First world' problems ??

Jresus Wept your wasting the internet /

Social Democrats question Leo being Taoiseach again .If you forgot the useless cunt is being investigated by the Gards for Treason .Sending Government papers to his buddies .

Offline John m

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2022, 09:18:07 am »
Nphet to consider mandatory vaccination, department preparing paper on legal and ethical aspects
Ministers understood to favour removal of 8pm closing time for hospitality
Mandatory vaccination is under consideration in Germany and has been introduced in Italy for the over-50s.

The State’s public health team is set to consider mandatory vaccination with a new paper being prepared by the Department of Health on the legal and ethical aspects of such a move.

It has also emerged that some members of the National Public Health Emergency Team (Nphet) did not agree with proposals for earlier closing times in hospitality introduced last month. Ministers are now understood to be increasingly sceptical of the measures, favouring the removal of the 8pm limit on trading hours as well as the rule of allowing only six people to a table.

GET A GUN THEY WANT TO DRUG YOU WITH UNAPPROVED VACCINES .

Offline John m

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2022, 09:30:13 am »
Anybody recon when the Russians go marching into Ukraine .Will NATO send home or not call up unvaccinated troops .When women wanted the right to abortion one of the big issues was bodily integrity .They said they had the right to decide what went on in their body but now the State wants to inject foreign matter into us .

Show Unread Posts