Author Topic: School hygiene  (Read 253 times)

Offline John m

School hygiene
« on: January 07, 2022, 03:48:38 pm »
Down the School this morning picking up a kid and her mammy .You come to the First Security Corden .No barbed wire for health and safety reasons just a load of Signs Masks MUST be worn beyond this point .Then the inner corden a sturdy table with bottles of Sanitizer .Wash your hands .then you reach Level 3 drop off .Kids handed over to teachers and brought into their Class where Level 4 window opening is in operation and possibly level 5 air filters and level 6 Teachers and pupils in masks .All important Hygiene measures .But then Miss tells the children that the art work they did before Christmas they can now take home .Fairies and Sanities that the Children made out of toilet roll holders that hung for days in a toilet being handled by people who were wiping their arse .

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

Re: School hygiene
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2022, 04:49:26 pm »
hold the phone there.
are children supposed to be dying now of the chink flu?
what the fuck is going on.

Offline Shallow Hal

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2022, 06:48:03 pm »
I'd be more concerned about about the erm pickin up kids from school for a mammy!!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2022, 06:52:32 pm »
I'd be more concerned about about the erm pickin up kids from school for a mammy!!
While waiting outside a school Ermy is asked by a parent "So which one is yours?" Ermy replied, "I haven't decided yet". 8)

Show Unread Posts