Author Topic: Help Wanted - Petrol Bombing  (Read 461 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Help Wanted - Petrol Bombing
« on: January 13, 2022, 03:07:57 pm »
https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/conor-mcgregors-black-forge-inn-22734504

Conor McGregor's Black Forge Inn 'attacked with petrol bombs after tasting event'

Gardai rushed to the scene at the Black Forge Inn on the Drimnagh Road in Dublin 12 on Wednesday evening

Petrol bombs were reportedly thrown at the Drimnagh pub owned by Conor McGregor after a tasting event was held last night.

Gardai rushed to the scene at the Black Forge Inn on the Drimnagh Road in Dublin 12 on Wednesday evening.

A source told Dublin Live that two men on a scooter were also spotted headed towards the pub before the alleged attempted bombing, which was closed at the time.

They said: "There was two people allegedly spotted on scooters who passed the establishment at the time and next thing they were being chased by two others who had come out of the property.

"McGregor had been holding a taste testing menu in the pub so the alleged attackers may have assumed he was inside."

Gardai told Dublin Live that no damage was done to the pub itself in the incident.

They are appealing for any witnesses or anyone who may have camera footage of the area to come forward.

"No damage was done to the premises.

"Gardai are appealing for witnesses in relation to this incident is asked to contact Gardai.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

Re: Help Wanted - Petrol Bombing
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2022, 03:12:47 pm »
orchestrated wwf shite.
mcskanger must be having an upcoming fight.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 03:47:41 pm »
All a load of bollox?

I trust you have notified An Garda Siochana accordingly.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2022, 05:27:37 pm »
It was a couple of punters who had been gifted two bottles of proper 12, returning the present. 8)

Offline silverbullet

Online Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2022, 06:09:28 pm »
I taut he made 100 million ?
For starters ....if it was me ....ide get the fuk out of drimna....ide get the fuk out of Ireland an be lying in a hammock wit a number of high class  Polynesian escourt girlies workin shifts 
makin me dinner an stuff  on a tropical island that I baut an declare meself president .....

..  ::sleep ...

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2022, 06:28:17 pm »
I taut he made 100 million ?
For starters ....if it was me ....ide get the fuk out of drimna....ide get the fuk out of Ireland an be lying in a hammock wit a number of high class  Polynesian escourt girlies workin shifts 
makin me dinner an stuff  on a tropical island that I baut an declare meself president .....

..  ::sleep ...
The same way drug dealers remain in the place they grew up. They know they wouldn't be accepted in normal society. Preferring to laud it over the poor people around them.

In the time-honoured tradition of Irish people whose careers  are on the wane, he might even involve himself in a charity, although I doubt it'll be a drug rehab.

Online Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2022, 07:14:51 pm »
Is he makin his own whiskey an stout ?
For wat ?
I mean he doesn't need the money ... ...

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2022, 02:38:58 pm »
He's investing in his ex-local community which has to be applauded, I guess. I believe he's planning a large private rental development somewhere round D12... that would/will undoubtedly bring a better class of drunk to his licenced premises.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2022, 07:11:25 pm »
Is he makin his own whiskey an stout ?
For wat ?
I mean he doesn't need the money ... ...
He sold his share in Bushmill's Proper 12th July for an estimated €150 Million.

McKnacker puts his name to the piss in the same way Graham Norton and Kylie Minogue do, then rely on gobshites to buy it...and there's plenty of them apparently.

Show Unread Posts