Author Topic: Missing woman  (Read 327 times)

Offline silverbullet

Missing woman
« on: January 13, 2022, 05:17:09 pm »
'SHORT TIMELINE' Daughter of missing Bernadette Connolly begs for taxi driver to come forward
The 45-year-old has been missing from the Swords area of Dublin since Friday, January 7th.

Clodagh Meaney

January 13 2022 10:56 AM

The daughter of missing Dublin woman Bernadette Connolly has pleaded for a taxi driver who may have driven her mother on the day she vanished to come forward.

The 45-year-old has been missing from the Swords area of Dublin since Friday, January 7th.

Bernadette was spotted on Swords Main Street at 11.36am, and once again at the Shoreline Hotel in Donabate at 11.58am.

While there are no buses directly between the two locations, and walking would take almost two hours, Jade Connolly believes a taxi may have taken her to her last known location.

“Nobody has come forward. It’s such a short timeline between 11.36 and 11.58am,” she told sundayworld.com.

After being captured on CCTV at the hotel, Bernadette was spotted at the end of the beach 32 minutes later at 12.30pm.

New information has revealed that the missing mum of one took a photograph of Malahide Bay from the end of Donabate Beach at 12.38pm.

Yesterday, Jade visited the last spot her mam was known to be and shared a heartbreaking image of the moment.

“Taking a moment with my partner Dillin, at the last known location that I know of, of my mam.”

This is the very last stretch of Donabate beach where the Malahide bay comes into view. Please continue to share and let’s not forget about my mam!

Jade had previously posted on her page that people are “asking me what they can do for me, if people can go with their friends, with their husbands, with their families, with their sister, if they're out and about or off work, if you have a few minutes to spare... I suppose my main thing is to get this message out."

The young woman said that while she is looking into printing more missing person flyers, she has asked people to look around Portmarnock, Malahide, Howth, Rush, Clontarf, Swords and the city centre for her mother.

She asked people to keep an eye out for the clothes her mother was last seen wearing.

She is thought to be wearing a black woolly hat with black bobble, a black and white animal print scarf, black Nike trainers with white soles, black leggings, and a black puffer jacket while carrying a black handbag.

“I want to know how she got there,” she said, adding: “the slightest bit of information will help us try and piece the puzzle together.”

“I’m very confident in the Garda, that they are doing everything that they absolutely can.”

“Keep a fire lit under this for me,” she begged. “I don’t want her forgotten tomorrow; I need to keep this fresh.”

Bernadette is described as being 5’6” in height, of slim build with hazel eyes and long black hair.

Anyone with any information on Bernadette’s whereabouts are asked to contact Swords Garda Station 01 666 4700, the Garda Confidential Line on 1800 666 111 or any Garda station.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

Re: Missing woman
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2022, 07:17:30 pm »
this fuckin shamdemic has a lot to answer for people's mental health.

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 09:22:22 pm »
this fuckin shamdemic has a lot to answer for people's mental health.
Indeed

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2022, 02:36:26 pm »
I guess it's impacted different folk in different ways. I'd say the mental impact has been largely positive on a lot of folk. There seems to be record numbers of individuals out walking and generally enjoying all that our natural environs, for example. Similarly, there seems to be less folk in Shebeens at night than would have been on licensed premises when they were allowed trade beyond 20:00. Lessons to be learned, perhaps?

Show Unread Posts