Author Topic: Why Dublin is experiencing a taxi shortage  (Read 436 times)

Offline John m

Re: Why Dublin is experiencing a taxi shortage
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2022, 07:19:46 am »
At the same time, she said the authority was considering whether the number of public transport services operating on a 24-hour basis could be increased.
 {They are considering paying the Public Servicy levy to Go Bus to run a late night bus service } thats what all this no taxi shite is really about .

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2022, 08:29:42 am »
Yu know wats getts  me .....ther givin out all over the kip  in the headlines of all the tabloids about not bein able to get a taxi at 2 on Saturday morning wen they  pissed ......an then printed at the back of the news paper beside the crossword an the Charlie brown comic strip ....is 5 sentences bout young women so desperate for accommodation ther having it off wit dirty rotten old  bastard landlord's because thers not enough apartments an houses ....an nobody can get an operation cause thers not enough doctors or hospital beds ...but that particular moan was bestin to death durin the plaugue

You  irish  are fukin Killin me ...a race of moans an liars

Thanks be to jaysus thers  plenty of beer

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2022, 10:58:40 am »
Have ya noticed everything is a crisis now?Housing crisis...inflation crisis...pension crisis..hospital crisis...childcare crisis..transport crisis..covid crisis....ukraine crisis...fuel price crisis...taxi crisis...

We just have too many shite media outlets with fuk all to talk about.Turn it off and you'll be way more chilled out.When was the last time you saw some good news about anything...

Offline Shallow Hal

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2022, 01:45:52 pm »
I fukin love a good crisis me!!

Offline taxi1990

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2022, 04:15:46 pm »
Have ya noticed everything is a crisis now?Housing crisis...inflation crisis...pension crisis..hospital crisis...childcare crisis..transport crisis..covid crisis....ukraine crisis...fuel price crisis...taxi crisis...

We just have too many shite media outlets with fuk all to talk about.Turn it off and you'll be way more chilled out.When was the last time you saw some good news about anything...

The Irish are a  spoiled an entitled race .....last week them same journalists wer sayin ireland was voted the safest nicest place to live on the planet apart from iceland
...thank god I'm not irish
 ...a week in North Korea,  Afghanistan,  Ukraine,  China,  Somalia, Nigeria etcetera etcetera etcetera.... them soon  shut ther gobs  ::fds oops

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2022, 12:13:16 am »

The Irish are a  spoiled an entitled race .....last week them same journalists wer sayin ireland was voted the safest nicest place to live on the planet apart from iceland
...thank god I'm not irish
 ...a week in North Korea,  Afghanistan,  Ukraine,  China,  Somalia, Nigeria etcetera etcetera etcetera.... them soon  shut ther gobs  ::fds oops
First world Iggers.

Show Unread Posts