Author Topic: Bikes Dog Shit and More Bikes  (Read 392 times)

Offline John m

Bikes Dog Shit and More Bikes
« on: June 27, 2022, 10:28:38 pm »
Dublin City Council just elected a New Green Mayor Her interests are Transport and Dog Shite .And Paggo just announced a reduction in VAT on Bike purchases in the Budget .So expect more bike lanes Dogs banned from Public Parks and Beaches .Fucking ridicilous how the Green Tail is wagging the Political Dog .Ben Dunne is right give the Shinners an overall Majority .There is no other Option .

Offline Tarmac

Re: Bikes Dog Shit and More Bikes
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2022, 10:39:59 pm »
Fuckin place is turning into a dictatorship .

Offline John m

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2022, 11:29:10 pm »
Fuckin place is turning into a dictatorship .

Do you think so .After last years budget voted on and passed .This year the Carbon Duty on Fuel will go up because it was part of last years budget for Carbon tax to go up on Fossil fuels for the next three years  ,even though petrol ,diesel and gas are more expensive now than ever .Seems like, as it was already voted on last budget it cannot be changed .Eamo and the Children of the Sun would bring down the Government if they  tried to change it .

Looking at Paddy Power 4/1 a general election in 2022 .I wonder if some Government TDs will abandon ship when they vote on the budget .If they cannot pass the Budget then we get a General Election .The Farmers get their emissions reduction targets in a few weeks some country TDs might just have a pain in the bollox with the Greens .Ireland is no place for you if your not Gay.Lesbian ,Trans ,Ukranian, or Green .If your Homeless ,waiting for a hospital bed looking for a College place or drive a Diesel or Petrol car Go fuck yourself .

Offline Tarmac

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2022, 11:38:59 pm »
‘‘Twas the greens and labor pushed people into diesel cars a decade ago and now the green imbeciles telling us they are bad for the environment, give it 20 years and they’ll be pushing out of electric if your fortunate to be able to source one by then.

Offline John m

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2022, 11:48:06 pm »
Legendary Female Socalist Joan from the old Cabra Road who was the Leader of the Labour Party  Cut WOMENS single parents allowance when the eldest child was 7 because she wanted to empower women and motivate them to return to work .Think of the fucking logic .You have been home at least seven years looking after kids and she thinks an employer is going to give you a wage that allows you rear a family .there is a reason nobody votes Labour any more .They are the Condom Party just give cover to others while they fuck you but not in a nice way .

Offline Tarmac

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2022, 11:52:52 pm »
To be honest I have very little faith in any of our political parties , there are a few individuals that I like but if there was an election tomorrow I would struggle on who I would vote .

Offline John m

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2022, 12:09:18 am »
To be honest I have very little faith in any of our political parties , there are a few individuals that I like but if there was an election tomorrow I would struggle on who I would vote .

Dont think it matters .EU or World Bank tell us the totals and then we make up the recipie .Give a bit take a bit .All this Green shit is Politics .They want us to stop exporting money to the Arabs The Emissions thing is Bollox .More emissions from animals the Oceans and Volcanos than twenty times as many cars as we have worldwide .Arabs dont play fair they dont buy Coca Cola or Levis or Paddy Power accounts .They take your money then use it to buy up your rent to buy housing or toll roads or Hospitals or all the Stud Farms in Kildare .The low life thieving no good Cunts we call an Irish Government are waking up .The Traitor is bringing in a Bill that says foreign investors must identify themselves before they can purchase certain things like Airports or Ports or Hospitals .But now ask yourself why introduce such a law unless they actually intend to sell off the lot to investors .Said it in another Post did they let the workers with Super Annulated wages in the Airport go during Covid to reduce the wage bill to make it more attractive to a Purchaser .

Dont know if you noticed or cared Bank of Ireland got a Huge Fine for acting the bollox with Mortgage payments .Their share price dropped and immediately the Government announce they will sell a few hundred million Euro worth of Shares .Why the fuck didnt they sell before the Fines .I suppose their mates want to buy at the lowest price .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2022, 08:11:09 pm »
Has the Labour party schoolteacher from Coolock - Alison Gilliland -  been ousted already?

Offline Cool Boola

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2022, 01:38:30 am »
I heard that she was still in the wardrobe…waiting for the right time to come out?
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2022, 04:28:11 pm »
Poxy Greens thinking they can buy us with millions of Euros in subsidies... Fuck them and their money.

Show Unread Posts