Author Topic: NTA issue routing info for yesterday's Marlay Park concert!  (Read 859 times)

Online John m

Re: NTA issue routing info for yesterday's Marlay Park concert!
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2022, 08:35:14 pm »
Just banged out an E mail to the taxi thingey ...

Please explain this line from your guidance for Public transport services @ Marley Park ..The area identified for pick up and drop off will be designed to facilitate taxi, private hire and uber.

Since when do UBER operate anything other than a Licenced Taxi Service in The Republic of Ireland or Private hire .Please explain why UBER are mentioned outside of this criteria
 I look forward to you explaining or withdrawing this obvious blatant promotion of a Taxi dispatcher in an official publication .While not mentioning every other taxi dispatcher .
Regards .
Good call John M.
They changed the wording, deleting the uber reference.
https://www.nationaltransport.ie/taxi-private-hire-routing-information-for-marlay-park-concerts-longitude-festival-2022/

Still waiting on a written reply from the NTA to find out their definition of UBER and why it was included in their directive .

Online Belker

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2022, 08:50:21 pm »

Please explain this line from your guidance for Public transport services @ Marley Park ..The area identified for pick up and drop off will be designed to facilitate taxi, private hire and uber.

Since when do UBER operate anything other than a Licenced Taxi Service in The Republic of Ireland or Private hire .Please explain why UBER are mentioned outside of this criteria
 I look forward to you explaining or withdrawing this obvious blatant promotion of a Taxi dispatcher in an official publication .While not mentioning every other taxi dispatcher .
Regards .
Good call John M.
https://www.nationaltransport.ie/taxi-private-hire-routing-information-for-marlay-park-concerts-longitude-festival-2022/

Still waiting on a written reply from the NTA to find out their definition of UBER and why it was included in their directive .
Don't be holding your breath !

Online John m

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2022, 10:16:34 pm »

Regards .
Good call John M.

Don't be holding your breath !
I ll get a written reply I will post it up when I get it .

Online Belker

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2022, 10:43:48 pm »
There is the outside chance that somebody was acting the bollix with the opening post and amended it to include uber.

But the opening poster was Watty and that would not seem to be his style.

Online John m

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2022, 07:38:55 am »
There is the outside chance that somebody was acting the bollix with the opening post and amended it to include uber.

But the opening poster was Watty and that would not seem to be his style.

There is a chance it was photoshopped best way to find out is ask !

Show Unread Posts