Author Topic: PROPER FEMANISM  (Read 406 times)

Offline John m

PROPER FEMANISM
« on: August 02, 2022, 12:41:27 pm »
A Fianna Fáil senator has called on President Michael D Higgins to resign if he does not apologise for a controversial letter written by his wife Sabina.

It follows days of mounting pressure over the letter commenting on Russia’s invasion of Ukraine from Sabina Higgins which was published in the Irish Times and on the President’s official website.

In the letter, Mrs Higgins said the fighting would go on until the world "persuades President Vladimir Putin of Russia and President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine to agree to a ceasefire and negotiations".

Louth Senator Erin McGreehan said the President “disrespected” Ireland and should “at least” apologise.

A WOMAN ASKING A MAN TO APPOLOGISE FOR HIS WIFE .GET A FUCKING GUN QUICK !   
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline John m

Re: PROPER FEMANISM
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2022, 01:21:37 pm »
Does anybody understand whats happening here .A Senator a member of the Highest House of the Oireachtas is calling on the President of Ireland to Resign for not keeping his Wife in check .OCCi tell us about the Girl Apes hatered for other Girl Apes .If a Male Senator said keep your bird under control the world and its Wife would be up in arms .time to .........GET A GUN .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline Horse

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2022, 06:54:10 pm »
It's because it was posted on the Aras website John so its like it's officially the presidents stance as well.  It was removed but he now has to explain why it was put up there in the first place and rightly so. That chap is living rent free in the phoeno, servants, cleaners , drivers , protection all at the tax payers expense. Now he won't even clarify why it was put up on the Aras website.  Its not like his misses stuck it on her personal twitter or fb account. 

Offline John m

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2022, 07:04:50 pm »
Your missing the Serious Point Pony .we have Separation of powers .The President the Judiciary and the Legislator .The Constitution says they do not interfear with each other .What happened today was equivalent to a Coup de Tate a Senator from the Legislator called for the President to Quit .The last time the President was criticized by a sitting TD he resigned .

THEY were only three words but they shook the nation, provoked a constitutional crisis and led to the first resignation of a president in office.

"A thundering disgrace" was how Defence Minister Paddy Donegan described President CearbhallO Dalaigh when the minister addressed troops at Columb Barracks in Mullingar on October 18, 1976.

The President's "sin" was to refer the Government's tough new anti-terrorist emergency powers legislation to the Supreme Court to test its constitutionality.

Following the minister's remarks, Mr O Dalaigh became the first president to resign from office, stepping down on October 22, just under two years into his seven-year term.

Letters between the two men released by the National Archives reveal the huge gulf that had opened up, not just between them but between the President and the government led by Liam Cosgrave.

Infamous

It becomes clear in Mr Donegan's letter to the President on October 19 - the day after his infamous remarks made in the Columb Barracks - that he had failed to set up a meeting with Mr O Dalaigh to apologise in person.

"In the statement issued by me last night through the Government Information Service expressing my regret, I indicated my intention to offer my apologies to you as soon as possible," Mr Donegan wrote.

The letter continued: "As you did not find it possible to accede to my request for an appointment, I hasten to make my apologies to you, sincerely and humbly, by this letter.

"Specifically, I wish to tender to you my very deep regret for my use of the words 'thundering disgrace' in relation to you. I repeat my expression of sincere and humble apology."

But the President was in no mood for reconciliation and in a letter dated the same day he bluntly told Mr Donegan that he had done unsalvageable damage to the special relationship between the President and the Minister for Defence.

"That relationship has been irreparably breached not only by what you said yesterday but also because of the place where, and the persons before whom, you chose to make your outrageous criticism."

He told the defence minister that the "gravamen" of his utterance was "in my opinion, 'he [the President] is a thundering disgrace'.

"These words, I find, are followed by the sentence: 'The fact is, the Army must stand behind the State'," the President wrote.

"Can this sequence be construed by ordinary people otherwise than as an insinuation that the President does not stand behind the State?

"Have you any conception of your responsibilities as a Minister of State, and, in particular, as Minister for Defence?"

By the time the minister replied on October 22, there was no way back.

"I fully accept that the gravamen of my utterance was contained in the words you quote in the last two lines of the first page of your letter," he wrote.

"For these and for the reference which additionally I made, I have expressed my regret and have tendered to you my sincere and humble apology."

That same day, Mr O Dalaigh resigned from office, to be replaced by Paddy Hillery.

Ironically, the Supreme Court passed the emergency powers legislation that had been referred to it by Mr O Dalaigh, the court ruling that the legislation was not repugnant to the Constitution.

Knowing Higgins I would not be surprised if he Resigns .He knows the Constitution a member of the Seannad has called for him to resign and the Taoiseach who is the Senators boss has not called for the remark to be withdrawn .

Offline John m

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2022, 07:07:35 pm »
It's because it was posted on the Aras website John so its like it's officially the presidents stance as well.  It was removed but he now has to explain why it was put up there in the first place and rightly so. That chap is living rent free in the phoeno, servants, cleaners , drivers , protection all at the tax payers expense. Now he won't even clarify why it was put up on the Aras website.  Its not like his misses stuck it on her personal twitter or fb account.

Who posted it on the Arus website ?Some minor civil servant employed to do PR possible .Could be the same person who used UBER in the Ranking Guidelines for the Grange Road .The real issue is separation of the Organs of State .

Offline Horse

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2022, 07:13:39 pm »
The real issue is that anything that is posted on the Aras website should be material that the president agrees with. Obviously it was posted without his go ahead and now he's getting slated for it, which he should. Stuff should not go up there unless he's willing to stand by it which he wasn't because it's gone. So the real issue is why are people allowed to post stuff to the official president of Ireland website without being first cleared by the president.  Heads will roll I'm sure but it won't be his or his missus.

Offline John m

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2022, 07:27:36 pm »
In 4 or 5 years when there are No Ukranians left they will have a ceasefire .The Yanks and Brits have made cannon fodder out of Ukranians .You have two ego maniacs Putin and Zaleznyy .The ego will win thats the only result for one to win the other must lose but at what cost to ordinary people .I just banged off a E mail to the President questioning the Separations of Powers and if he is happy that a Senator called for him to keep his woman on a leash and the Taoiseach has not called that Senator to task .Michael Higgins knows the Constitutional implications of that remark .I would not be surprised if he Offers his resignation .

Presidents info via mail3.itservices.gov.ie
7:19 PM (10 minutes ago)
to me

Auto Acknowledgement – do not reply

Thank you for your e-mail to the Office of the President.

Please do not respond directly to this automatic email. If you need to
contact the team for any reason, email info@president.ie

Go raibh maith agat as do ríomhphost chuig Oifig an Uachtaráin.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 07:31:51 pm by John m »

Offline John m

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2022, 07:49:53 pm »
The last time I wrote to the President was to inquire if he was going to send the Legislation for the Protection of life in Pregnancy bill (abortion bill to the Supreme Court ) My issue was the Unborn Child is protected by the Constitution .The Mothers life is Protected by the Constitution If she says she is suicidal she can request a termination .But the Father who has Family Rights under the Constitution his life is not protected .If he says if the Child is born he cannot cope and will chin himself .How does the Constitution apply equally to everybody involved ?

I had a High Court Judge in the Car one evening and I asked him .He said it was a very interesting question but his  answer was  You only become a Father after the Child is Born .So during the gestation period the Constitution covers the Mother and Fetus as they are entities in law a father only becomes a father after the birth .

Offline John m

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2022, 11:46:22 pm »
Anybody think the Government Senator attacking the President and his missus is payback of sorts ...https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/president-michael-d-higgins-crossed-line-in-housing-policy-attack-say-furious-ministers-41754031.html     I wonder will any Journalist in the Irish Media make the connection ?

For the usual Journalist who looks in .I noticed you around today .Journalism is the stuff thats printed that Government dont want printed .Stuff they want printed is called Brain Washing .

Offline watty

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2022, 09:35:23 am »
A TD, Gary Gannon of the Social Democrats, has joined the fray... TD calls on President to clarify why Sabina Higgins letter was posted on website

A Social Democrats TD has called on the President to clarify why his wife's letter on Ukraine went up on his website.  Gary Gannon said he does not think Sabina Higgins' call for Ukraine and Russia to agree a peace deal are reflective of the Irish people's views.  She wrote to The Irish Times calling on both sides to enter negotiations and her statement has since been taken down from the President's site.  Mr Gannon said although Mrs Higgins has a right to her views, Ukraine isn't on a level playing field to Russia.  He told Newstalk: "While I respect Sabina Higgins as an important voice on issues of social justice, what we can't step away from is there is only one aggressor here and that's Russia and Vladimir Putin.

<snip>

Offline Cool Boola

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2022, 11:19:34 am »
Who cares what she thinks?
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Online markmiwurdz

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2022, 04:48:41 pm »
Broke my bollocks laughing at Joe Duffeeeeeeee spending 75 minutes tiptoeing around the Phoenix Park squatters trying so hard not to alienate himself from them by offending Sabrina. ::fuck

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #12 on: Today at 11:19:05 am »
What's with all this "Sabrina". Is her correct title not Mrs. Michael Higgins?

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #13 on: Today at 01:19:26 pm »
What's with all this "Sabrina". Is her correct title not Mrs. Michael Higgins?

She wers the trousers...wen an owlone forgets her place ....its probably cause hes gettin dementia ....remember nacy regan started tellin ronnie wat to say ....ide say hes bollixed ..carryin that stomach around wen yur 3 foot tall starves the brain of oxygen....anyway he's only a leprechaun mascot for the tourists ......Russia gets putin an you irish get 
a Shakespearian  midget who's away wit the fairy's...no wonder the country is gettin raped an pillaged .....

yous irish are so dumb  :P ::)

Offline C5

« Reply #14 on: Today at 02:27:12 pm »
This is gone fucken nuts, ya can't question anything in any subject if it goes against the brainwashed masses, that live in a imaginary world everything that they is fact and everything else is conspiracy theories and misinformation. But basically they prodded and poked Russia on nato, they said its not happening in 2008 and the years that followed, the the usa started funding Ukraine in getting rid of 17% of the population in was Ukraine that happen to be Russian.the Minsk agreement was completely ignored. And here we are today the wife of the Irish president asking for talks to end this conflict and she gets attacked by ill-informed virtue signalling morans, even amnesty international was attacked for say Ukrainian troops were placing weaponry in or beside civilian structures, and then The news comes on, Russian troops hit a school,Russian troops hit a hospital, Russian troops hit a crèche etc etc. But the fact is Russia will not give back what they've taken over and that the longer this goes on without talks more of Ukraine will be taken over. So Sabrina Higgins was 100% right in what she said.

Show Unread Posts