Author Topic: Cant get it up  (Read 442 times)

Offline Cool Boola

Cant get it up
« on: November 17, 2022, 10:11:36 am »

Hi heads! You might remember where I whined about my husband failing to perform? He wouldn’t get started at all, even with small foreplay, he would come in just 1—3 minutes.

At first I was like: OK, where do all those adult film dudes get their stamina — we tried everything you can think of, from blue pill and other boner pills to yoga or that tantric thing with your teeth out?. NOTHING — he remained limp, and our party didn’t last more than a couple of minutes.So I ended up with the dildo!

In about 6 months I gave up…but not the dildo.. I decided that’s his genes and his physical condition, and there’s nothing to do about it. After all, I can’t say I wanted him as before, knowing all will end up in nothing, I won’t be satisfied, he’ll be upset. I felt my husband was totally losing confidence or maybe he just liked other men?
HELP came

I came across an interview with a prominent ED (erectile dysfunction) researcher, where she said any man can perform for up to 2 hours. That’s something I’m interested in, I thought. According to her, she’s using special natural extractions — horny goat, wild yam, Corean ginseng, lycorice root, potency wood, oyster shell extracts,  pit bulls cum— all in a harmless herbal pill which you can buy without prescription. This complex herbal medicine boosts hormone production and gives her male counterparts the feeling as if they were again 18 years old and without a saggy growler?.
Got a few pills on Tinternet?
The pills arrive'd soon, and I couldn’t wait for us to go to bed — before he fell asleep, I gave him a pill saying that it is just a vitamin. I’m uncomfortable telling you the amazing experience but… since we’ll never meet offline ( unless you want to)I will tell you the details: In less than an hour my husband woke up with an amazing energy , and will you believe me when I say we had a "party" for 1 hour and 47 minutes! Cosmic pleasure,  jeeze the size of it, and the constant pounding away,lots of sweat and screaming, wet everywhere - the best I’ve ever had. I did expect some improvement, but this was a man I never knew before but he looked the same!.

Well, I still find it hard to believe that this stuff turned him into a wild animal in bed — and all  without any prescription. I find the effect worth every penny (30% discount for Taximen and Bus drivers over 40 years old)— life is short, and I’m not the kind of girl that scrimps on pleasures.Only problem I find is that I am dripping all day if I do not use-a pad.

So I can definitely recommend these amazing TestoUltra pills for anyone who wants to improve their bed experience( Good for same sex too). They will be available,next year in Chemists in your area if you can wait.Don’t hesitate to use a cream also.On top of my Hubby’s big rod coming back, now he also lasts longer than ever before! He used to be a bit of a prick….now he is such a big prick l ::fuck

ADVERTISING DISCLOSURE: This website and the products & services referred to on the site are advertising marketplaces. This website is an advertisement and not a news publication. Any photographs of persons used on this site are models. The owner of this site and of the products and services referred to on this site only provides a service where consumers can obtain and compare.

Order NOW Pics deleted
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Online silverbullet

Re: Cant get it up
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 01:21:08 pm »

Hi heads! You might remember where I whined about my husband failing to perform? He wouldn’t get started at all, even with small foreplay, he would come in just 1—3 minutes.

At first I was like: OK, where do all those adult film dudes get their stamina — we tried everything you can think of, from blue pill and other boner pills to yoga or that tantric thing with your teeth out?. NOTHING — he remained limp, and our party didn’t last more than a couple of minutes.So I ended up with the dildo!

In about 6 months I gave up…but not the dildo.. I decided that’s his genes and his physical condition, and there’s nothing to do about it. After all, I can’t say I wanted him as before, knowing all will end up in nothing, I won’t be satisfied, he’ll be upset. I felt my husband was totally losing confidence or maybe he just liked other men?
HELP came

I came across an interview with a prominent ED (erectile dysfunction) researcher, where she said any man can perform for up to 2 hours. That’s something I’m interested in, I thought. According to her, she’s using special natural extractions — horny goat, wild yam, Corean ginseng, lycorice root, potency wood, oyster shell extracts,  pit bulls cum— all in a harmless herbal pill which you can buy without prescription. This complex herbal medicine boosts hormone production and gives her male counterparts the feeling as if they were again 18 years old and without a saggy growler?.
Got a few pills on Tinternet?
The pills arrive'd soon, and I couldn’t wait for us to go to bed — before he fell asleep, I gave him a pill saying that it is just a vitamin. I’m uncomfortable telling you the amazing experience but… since we’ll never meet offline ( unless you want to)I will tell you the details: In less than an hour my husband woke up with an amazing energy , and will you believe me when I say we had a "party" for 1 hour and 47 minutes! Cosmic pleasure,  jeeze the size of it, and the constant pounding away,lots of sweat and screaming, wet everywhere - the best I’ve ever had. I did expect some improvement, but this was a man I never knew before but he looked the same!.

Well, I still find it hard to believe that this stuff turned him into a wild animal in bed — and all  without any prescription. I find the effect worth every penny (30% discount for Taximen and Bus drivers over 40 years old)— life is short, and I’m not the kind of girl that scrimps on pleasures.Only problem I find is that I am dripping all day if I do not use-a pad.

So I can definitely recommend these amazing TestoUltra pills for anyone who wants to improve their bed experience( Good for same sex too). They will be available,next year in Chemists in your area if you can wait.Don’t hesitate to use a cream also.On top of my Hubby’s big rod coming back, now he also lasts longer than ever before! He used to be a bit of a prick….now he is such a big prick l ::fuck

ADVERTISING DISCLOSURE: This website and the products & services referred to on the site are advertising marketplaces. This website is an advertisement and not a news publication. Any photographs of persons used on this site are models. The owner of this site and of the products and services referred to on this site only provides a service where consumers can obtain and compare.

Order NOW Pics deleted
Testo - Every little helps! 8)

Offline Shallow Hal

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 01:31:22 pm »
58 today....a snap from a knicker elastic or bra strap and Hals missus is done for....but she knows that....very cunning them burds!!

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2022, 03:34:07 pm »
58 today....a snap from a knicker elastic or bra strap and Hals missus is done for....but she knows that....very cunning them burds!!
Happy Birthday Hal, to you, and your 58 year old eeeenooormous member.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Shallow Hal

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2022, 04:17:26 pm »

Haha....cheers Bob,took a personal day,Netflix and chillin on me own with a big fukoff takeaway!!

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2022, 05:57:14 pm »

Haha....cheers Bob,took a personal day,Netflix and chillin on me own with a big fukoff takeaway!!

Excellent behaviour.

Online silverbullet

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2022, 06:21:44 pm »

Happy birthday Sir Halibut of Louth, enjoy the down time.

Offline Cool Boola

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2022, 01:20:09 am »
Did you get any snaps….I bet they were all on the phone!
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2022, 10:31:35 am »

Chineee?

Offline Shallow Hal

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2022, 01:47:20 pm »

Chineee?

Shake Dog in Drog.....it's an Eddie Rockets rip off but cheaper,full on diner.

Show Unread Posts