Author Topic: Well done to the Dubs 3-in-a-row legends.  (Read 4835 times)

The Liffey Lip

Well done to the Dubs 3-in-a-row legends.
« on: September 18, 2017, 11:10:15 am »
And fuck you to the Mayo's Lee Keegan gurrierism in trying to put Rock off in his winning free attempt.

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Well done to the Dubs 3-in-a-row legends.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 11:20:00 am »
And fuck you to the Mayo's Lee Keegan gurrierism in trying to put Rock off in his winning free attempt.

Well he failed!!
The senior team musta learned that tactic off the U7's...they should review that!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 11:26:57 am »
Fair play to Mayo, they put up a better fight than expected. A good game and a great result! Mayo were obviously dead on their feet (not that the Dubs were full of energy) when the 6 minutes added was declared - their contesting two tough semi finals compared to Dublin strolling into the final was undoubtedly the deciding factor.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 11:30:56 am »
6 mins which became 8 thanks to "Dublin" Joe refereeing...makes me laugh...he had his Mayo jocks on yesterday. Normally, I'd be gracious but not with the whingers from the Wessht with their curses and all that.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 11:34:14 am »
How many of that faithful team are still alive...the Mayo county board should consider taking a hit out....Mayo lives matter!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2017, 11:37:01 am »
With both teams low on fuel there was quite a bit of time wasting (from both sides) during the 6 minutes, to be fair to the referee.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2017, 11:47:55 am »
Now this is not a novel...this happened in a bar, Harrow, London in 1994. Queuing for a carvery before the Ireland and Italy soccer match and these 3 lads ahead of me and a Psycho I worked with from Dundee.

First lad, "How ya darlin'...Give may a birra shicken with shum vegggies and spudzzz" I recognised the Connemara or Mayo lilt straight away. Tipped my mate from Dundee and said these cunts are animals...watch out!

Second lad from the wessht...grabs the whole "shicken" and pulls lumps off it and stuffs it down his Gregory.

3rd lad from the wessht..."Now lishteen here honey....gives me 10 o dem fuckin' spuddz wit me mate and a quadruple whiskaaay"

Dundee lad half their size kicks the feet from under the lad in front of him and all hell broke loose. Cops came and the Wessht ladeens were marched out by 8 coppers after breakin' the whole pub up. One of them had his lip hanging off and the girl serving the grub was battered to a pulp. Houghton scored I heard later. Left in disgust at my so-called Irish countrymen...fucking tramps from that part of Ireland especially when away from the auld sod.

Offline Tony

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2017, 02:09:48 pm »
I forgot it was on yesterday, and me with two tickets somewhere in the drawer in the hall..
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2017, 02:42:16 pm »
Shame, I woulda gone with you... all you had to do was ask!

Offline Tony

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2017, 02:57:09 pm »

But I forgot
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2017, 04:29:12 pm »

But I forgot

A lucky escape Tony...imagine Ratty bendin yer ear about MyTaxi and 36% discounts and commission anall....you'd be tryin to get into Kens room!!

Offline Tony

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2017, 07:58:18 pm »

But I forgot

A lucky escape Tony...imagine Ratty bendin yer ear about MyTaxi and 36% discounts and commission anall....you'd be tryin to get into Kens room!!

rofl
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Tony

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2017, 07:59:52 pm »
I got the all Ireland tickets in a fishing competition in westport a while back, Just forgot about them isall.
Mr. T-bag to you

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2017, 08:28:49 am »
You lost out on a grand so. Mayo fans were forking out a monkey on Dorset St despite the undercover cops patrolling for touts.

Offline Belker

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2017, 09:07:20 am »
Now this is not a novel...this happened in a bar, Harrow, London in 1994. Queuing for a carvery before the Ireland and Italy soccer match and these 3 lads ahead of me and a Psycho I worked with from Dundee.

First lad, "How ya darlin'...Give may a birra shicken with shum vegggies and spudzzz" I recognised the Connemara or Mayo lilt straight away. Tipped my mate from Dundee and said these cunts are animals...watch out!

Second lad from the wessht...grabs the whole "shicken" and pulls lumps off it and stuffs it down his Gregory.

3rd lad from the wessht..."Now lishteen here honey....gives me 10 o dem fuckin' spuddz wit me mate and a quadruple whiskaaay"

Dundee lad half their size kicks the feet from under the lad in front of him and all hell broke loose. Cops came and the Wessht ladeens were marched out by 8 coppers after breakin' the whole pub up. One of them had his lip hanging off and the girl serving the grub was battered to a pulp. Houghton scored I heard later. Left in disgust at my so-called Irish countrymen...fucking tramps from that part of Ireland especially when away from the auld sod.

Why would you be disgusted by your 'Irish countrymen' for retaliating after your Scottish colleague had actually started the fight ?

Show Unread Posts