Author Topic: Diarmo sticks 2 fingers up to Jim Gavin...  (Read 1242 times)

The Liffey Lip

Diarmo sticks 2 fingers up to Jim Gavin...
« on: June 12, 2018, 01:14:13 pm »
Despite all the denials Jim Gavin and Diarmuid Connolly did fall out, and Mr Connolly has opted to go stateside which precludes him from playing for The Dubs again this season........he'll be missed and I'll bet Dublin will suffer come August.

What a step down for him but his choice:

https://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/diarmuid-connolly-set-to-join-donegal-boston-this-week-report-37001033.html

john m

Re: Diarmo sticks 2 fingers up to Jim Gavin...
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 03:27:27 pm »
Posted this over a year ago .He fucked up when he pushed young Rock off the ball so he could take the free to win the Final .he missed and could of cost his team the Championship .He said to Rock "Fuck off and give me the ball ,this is my player of the year shot "

The Liffey Lip

Re: Diarmo sticks 2 fingers up to Jim Gavin...
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 06:39:56 am »
That's one example but I think when Gavin had defended him over the CCCC incident involving the Keegan sending off, he had received a bollicking which washed over him like water off a duck's back............April 2017 in the league final he tripped a Kerry defender up when the ball was nowhere near either of them and got black-carded...what's new?? 1 of his teammates, Kilkenny was caught sneering and clapping sarcastically by a freelancer...he then got his 12 week ban for the linesman incident which was not appealed and his ego was damaged. Also, when he wasn't starting in last yr's final, he togged out in a sleeveless t-shirt in protest.........hasn't played a full game since.....Gavin is like Mickey Harte...ruthless.

Only one problem, John.........Dubs and Gavin needed him to come on at half-time last yr and he won the free that Rock converted. They need him...my money has switched on to Kerry for this yr's final.

Show Unread Posts