Author Topic: *Ex - Plumber Taps Out.  (Read 5616 times)

dalymount

Re: *Ex - Plumber Taps Out.
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2018, 03:44:42 pm »
I thought it was because he was bonking one of her mates ?

Offline mercenary for hire

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2018, 05:13:57 pm »
Beating the shite out of somebody....
Is that our national hero....?
Is that it....
No intelligence required
No genius required
No individuality required
Loads money...... So fukin Wat.... So did Elvis....
It's all bullshit
An they falling for it.....
Couple of points you made there Octy........nobody died...it is a sham- like WWF and Big Daddy beforehand; McG hardly portrays himself as a national hero,,,,more the GAA's job to do that with men who are not in direct danger; What heroes do we have except for slieveens who think getting rid of the Brits will be done by squeezing out a few bars on a Banjo or a Guitar? Ah......people need to relax............Enda Kenny and Leo and Festy McHealy-Rae hardly fit the bill either. And as for half-breed Mongols playing soccer with green jerseys debating or not whether they'll head home because some other bad man called them names..............go and ask my bollox.

What about Mary Robinson? Left her job before her term ended to take up another gig with the U.N. How about McAleese? Another arbiter of morality on progesterone tablets. Mickey D, maybe?-A Labour man who earned 317,000 Euros p.a. for staying in top hotels spouting on about the importance of Humanism and Feminism..........and encouraging us all to take one for the team...

No Irish heroes, Octy....just women and men capitalising on events while they can....same as The Crumlin Billionaire. And, the best of fucking luck to him and his ilk.

Yes best of luck to him.... If I cud fo it I would....
But I'm saying its all hype... 100%bullshite......
Don know many times I was asked last weekend.... " are yu staying up for the fight "No I have a life an a brain ses I.....
" ah but  he's worth millions they say....
"" so was Elvis " ses I.... An he actually had talent....
Died on the jacks of constipation from the tablets an hadden had a shite in 3 weeks an he was tryin blow it out hiz arse an his heart exploded.... Poor cunt

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2018, 05:15:34 pm »
They usually shut The fuk up after I use that one....

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2018, 07:13:24 pm »
i got a dig off a young one a couple years ago.
broke one of the cardinal rules - always agree with and show interest in whatever dirt is coming out of their mouths.
"mcgregor is brilliant is'nt he."
not at all. he's an absolute gypsie.
"but he gave a few grand to some charity."
hitler gave millions to charities.
BANG.
in otherwords if you have a load of lolly you automatically should garner respect.
if you work the affluent areas you'll come across this bollix emanating from jumped up cunts with a few bob.

Offline Octavia1

• It's my field
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2018, 08:13:19 pm »
i got a dig off a young one a couple years ago.
broke one of the cardinal rules - always agree with and show interest in whatever dirt is coming out of their mouths.
"mcgregor is brilliant is'nt he."
not at all. he's an absolute gypsie.
"but he gave a few grand to some charity."
hitler gave millions to charities.
BANG.
in otherwords if you have a load of lolly you automatically should garner respect.
if you work the affluent areas you'll come across this bollix emanating from jumped up cunts with a few bob.
Poetry.... Dr Martin poetry....
The world is fukin mad... We only monkeys that can talk.... ( shite in most cases)...
Most cunts out there havin  a fukin clue
Wat they doin or wat they are... There like sheep......suppose yu cud call them monkysheep... Yea that's a good word.....
Go along wit the crowd.....
I'm glad I'm a mad cunt....

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2018, 07:20:29 am »
They usually shut The fuk up after I use that one....

Elvis was another poor boy being used by a manipulative cunt, Octy..........Colonel Parker had no passport as he was an illegal.............he worked Elvis to the bone in Vegas when he was bloated from uppers and downers. You won't see anyone doing that to McG. And, he was in today's terms what we call a Paedo.....Wasn't Priscilla 13 at the time? That tends to shut most of them up too.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2018, 07:26:21 am »
I thought it was because he was bonking one of her mates ?

Yes...correct..............allegedly. They all turned on him rapido after that. Hard to live with them when they start aging......... :-X

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2018, 11:39:34 am »
Here look at this...
This is what happens when loads of amateurs try to pick on lads who are trained to fight.The women are worse for allowing the lads to scrap.

https://youtu.be/_MlwW5X78CI

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2018, 12:06:05 pm »
Christ on a bike....that's embarrassing.....not being able to sing ole ole ole in tune!!....deport the cunts!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2018, 12:07:45 pm »
Souped up fucktards....not a clue. See better every mickey money day in The Square.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2018, 07:38:36 pm »
Here look at this...
This is what happens when loads of amateurs try to pick on lads who are trained to fight.The women are worse for allowing the lads to scrap.

The Skank who spat deserved to be knocked out.
Muzzys 1- Irish 0.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2018, 10:19:28 pm »
Here look at this...

The Skank who spat deserved to be knocked out.
Muzzys 1- Irish 0.

The Irish fans there were rubber after 3 or 4 days straight on the Arthur Scargill,the vast majority of Snackbars don't drink the devil's brew....

Offline Vikkiz

Show Unread Posts