Author Topic: 'Taxi driver from hell'  (Read 3535 times)

Offline Bubba Ho-Tep

Re: 'Taxi driver from hell'
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2019, 12:18:15 pm »
Don't forget that it's version of customer and newspaper. Without CCTV record you can't trust it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Hello and Welcome Mr Lynk !
I'm not working for Lynk. Just hate what media are doing with us. Why there is no articles about how much we paying for insurance, or how dangerous is our job.

There`s been quite a few articles on drivers being attacked. The complaint by the 2 girls seems too detailed to be false but who knows. Anyway, the driver concerned will have an opportunity to speak to Garda/NTA in due course.

john m

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2019, 12:19:06 pm »
Don't mind them. Just a conclave of sexually-frustrated aul male feminists.

BITCH

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2019, 12:33:50 pm »
Insurance has come down a little to be fair, Greg. It wouldn't do any of us any good to have immigrants coming into the trade for half nothing, not to mention the 2 or 3 grand mytaxi give them.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2019, 07:55:29 pm »
Insurance has come down a little to be fair, Greg. It wouldn't do any of us any good to have immigrants coming into the trade for half nothing, not to mention the 2 or 3 grand mytaxi give them.
Here's a protest mantra for ya RC:
NO GRANTS FOR IMMIGRANTS!! 8)

Offline Belker

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2019, 06:59:58 pm »
Don't forget that it's version of customer and newspaper. Without CCTV record you can't trust it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Hello and Welcome Mr Lynk !
I'm not working for Lynk. Just hate what media are doing with us. Why there is no articles about how much we paying for insurance, or how dangerous is our job.
OK, Right so you opened a new account on here, your First post was to defend Lynk, your Second post was about high insurance and the dangers of the job with no detail in a Two line post.

Show Unread Posts