Author Topic: Compulsive viewing  (Read 6549 times)

Offline markmiwurdz

Re: Compulsive viewing
« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2021, 06:02:59 pm »
Didn't want to read too much of the article but it sounds like a decent movie,that Affleck boy can act.
The bro was also in Black Mass with Johnny Depp and Benedict Cumberbatch. Although he admits it wasn't his finest hour, being told to Irish it up for the 'American audience. Embarrassing.

Still, if he even gets a few character roles as a result it'll pay the bills.

Stage Irish shite up on the screen is skin curdling to watch.Agreed about if it gets him work though.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2021, 06:47:41 pm »
Didn't want to read too much of the article but it sounds like a decent movie,that Affleck boy can act.
The bro was also in Black Mass with Johnny Depp and Benedict Cumberbatch. Although he admits it wasn't his finest hour, being told to Irish it up for the 'American audience. Embarrassing.

Stage Irish shite up on the screen is skin curdling to watch.Agreed about if it gets him work though.
He plays a priest in "The Tender Bar" and refused to Oirish it up. George Clooney rejected other auditions because they did.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2021, 07:49:30 pm »

He plays a priest in "The Tender Bar" and refused to Oirish it up. George Clooney rejected other auditions because they did.

Begorrah that's a big surprise... ::clap

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #108 on: October 13, 2021, 07:37:54 pm »

Begorrah that's a big surprise... ::clap

8)

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #109 on: October 13, 2021, 09:20:26 pm »

Offline Cool Boola

« Reply #110 on: October 14, 2021, 02:00:41 pm »
Was watching North Waters on the BBC last night. Our Colin is very good in it…Bit slow at times but 5 x1 hours of peroid drama at its best.
+1

Colin Farrell has excelled himself.

I wasn't a fan, but my brother and wife, both actors said he really has come into his own.

MUST give it a look.Not come across it before…So what’s your Bros first name….Give us a clue…..What does it begin with……..

Here's a film my brother is in, releasing in December AFAIK.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-reviews/the-tender-bar-review-1235024965/
He's mentioned in the article - Billy Meleady.

I thought it was Billy alright….A excellent actor and I am sure you are very proud of him.
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #111 on: October 14, 2021, 04:16:49 pm »
Was watching North Waters on the BBC last night. Our Colin is very good in it…Bit slow at times but 5 x1 hours of peroid drama at its best.
+1

I wasn't a fan, but my brother and wife, both actors said he really has come into his own.

MUST give it a look.Not come across it before…So what’s your Bros first name….Give us a clue…..What does it begin with……..

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-reviews/the-tender-bar-review-1235024965/

I thought it was Billy alright….A excellent actor and I am sure you are very proud of him.
He has quite a body of work behind him. including two best actor awards, and yes we're proud.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #112 on: October 14, 2021, 07:29:01 pm »

+1

He has quite a body of work behind him. including two best actor awards, and yes we're proud.

The trailer:

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #113 on: October 14, 2021, 07:33:37 pm »
KIN

As in F**KINg depressing.

As if Love/Hate wasn't wrist slashingly, godawful enough we have this.

It's only because Aidan Gillan and Ciarán Hinds carry it that I'll watch it to the end of its first and - hopefully only - series.

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #114 on: October 15, 2021, 10:18:35 pm »

+1

The trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--q10HAhGvk

Fair play to him.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #115 on: October 16, 2021, 04:04:10 pm »
KIN

As in F**KINg depressing.

As if Love/Hate wasn't wrist slashingly, godawful enough we have this.

It's only because Aidan Gillan and Ciarán Hinds carry it that I'll watch it to the end of its first and - hopefully only - series.

Can't do it SB......just fukin can't!!

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #116 on: October 16, 2021, 05:51:00 pm »
i agree Bin is'nt the fred and rose at all.
extremely mopey with dodgy acting.
the budget is'nt there.

Offline Cool Boola

« Reply #117 on: October 16, 2021, 08:27:18 pm »
It’s all a load of BOTOX
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #118 on: October 18, 2021, 07:37:36 pm »
It’s all a load of BOTOX
lol

Aidan Gillan is supposed to be the leader yet everyone in his extended, retarded family operates without his say so.

A programme full of hateful characters almost but not quite as hateful as in "Succession" starting back on Sunday. 8)

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #119 on: October 18, 2021, 09:55:48 pm »
It’s all a load of BOTOX
lol

Aidan Gillan is supposed to be the leader yet everyone in his extended, retarded family operates without his say so.

A programme full of hateful characters almost but not quite as hateful as in "Succession" starting back on Sunday. 8)

There's only one leader of the gang.....and that's Gary!!

Show Unread Posts