Author Topic: Compulsive viewing  (Read 7953 times)

Offline markmiwurdz

Re: Compulsive viewing
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2021, 01:31:04 pm »
It’s called..Cry Macho….He is too old to be acting…Not much happened in the film…I only watched it cos it was Clint..

Love Clint but the movie was absolute pish,the acting in it is poxy and birds still  chasing him for their Nat King Cole and he's still decking blokes....

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2021, 01:53:09 pm »
ye can't beat dirty harry, pale rider, high plains drifter, every which way but loose, kelly's heroes. not one of clint's widely known movie's is play misty for me. he's a late night radio dj and he gets stalked by a woman who's a headbanger. very hitchcockesque.

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2021, 02:15:03 pm »
The Mule is a good show, his daughter is in it playing his daughter. She's quite attractive.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2021, 02:15:51 pm »
ye can't beat dirty harry, pale rider, high plains drifter, every which way but loose, kelly's heroes. not one of clint's widely known movie's is play misty for me. he's a late night radio dj and he gets stalked by a woman who's a headbanger. very hitchcockesque.

If you had have said taxi driver.....Octy's yer man!!

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2021, 02:18:32 pm »

The good the bad and the ugly is one the greatest films ever.

Offline Belker

« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2021, 02:23:48 pm »
Hard to believe that you left 'the Good, the Bad and the Ugly' out of that list DMG ?

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2021, 02:30:41 pm »
Hard to believe that you left 'the Good, the Bad and the Ugly' out of that list DMG ?

Well said Ken.

Offline Belker

« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2021, 02:36:59 pm »

Well said Ken.
I still watch it over annually, the Directors cut version is the best with a few small scenes that were left out of the main film.

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2021, 02:43:05 pm »

Well said Ken.
I still watch it over annually, the Directors cut version is the best with a few small scenes that were left out of the main film.

I'd have shot the little guy and taken the 8 bags

Offline Belker

« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2021, 03:00:41 pm »
In hind sight so would I, but if'n Clint had done that he would have drawn the Mexicans upon him forever, hunting him down. With 4 bags each they were separated !

Did ya know they had to blow up the Bridge Twice, because the camera was not rolling the First time !

And Eli Wallace was lucky to escape with his actual life, as on the train scene with him holding the Corporal on the tracks, the directors never figured in the train's stairs that very nearly missed him.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2021, 06:23:01 pm »
Of his latter directed films I liked Grand Torino,The Mule,Richard Jewell(security man finds a bomb),American Sniper and Sully but the latest is a turkey.

« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2021, 07:40:20 pm »

fantastic stuff but i actually prefer for a few dollars more.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2021, 07:46:15 pm »
fantastic stuff but i actually prefer for a few dollars more.

That's what she said!!

Offline Cool Boola

« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2021, 02:50:26 am »
I think he was at his best in GTorino…..One hell of a grumpy fluk
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2021, 03:52:33 am »
gran torino was gift.
the recent one he did where he played the drug mule was'nt too bad either.
he was an awful dirtbird was clint in real life.
he was burying the baldy fella in holes left right and center while married.

Show Unread Posts